It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

teceem: Castlevania: Lords of Shadows

Great game! But man the stories in these Japanese games are silly :-D
I thought that game was made by Spaniards...?
andysheets1975: I thought that game was made by Spaniards...?
You're right! Must be heat stroke then :-P
andysheets1975: I thought that game was made by Spaniards...?
teceem: You're right! Must be heat stroke then :-P
https://yarn.co/yarn-clip/20e01580-7afe-4eb5-8fef-5f6e61e65ba0
Thursday nights: Braid (almost finished, baffling).
Friday: Diablo II (I'll play this fucker forever...).
Saturday: Diablo III (I just need to complete all the characters and then: fuck-off).
Sunday afternoons: Prince of Persia 2: The Shadow and the Flame (that's just ridiculous...).
Post edited August 18, 2019 by KingofGnG
Fallout: New Vegas and Streets of Rogue
i finished system shock 2 on normal mode yesterday.
Now i'im playing on impossible difficulty and....damn....it is very very very hard to survive because you can be killed with only 1-2 hits and the resources are rare to find!....will i manage to do it now?
Dragon Age Origins

Was in the mood to play through this bad boy again and then continue on to DA2 and DAI. They really are amazing games back when Bioware still had the magic touch. DAO in particular is one fantastic game that comes with all the DLC. Highly recommend this one.
Opus Magnum.
Almost stuck on Purified Gold level. It would be so easy to solve with some basic programming concepts/tools as loops or recursion!
Dawn Of Man, Tropico 5 and The Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim.
Jaged Alliance 2 v1.12, and I just lost two mercs: first M.D. and then Blood... ><

I was testing a game for fun using only one merc each time, just to see where I could get into the game without getting killed.
Post edited August 21, 2019 by thedkm
GTA 3,VC,SA
Craft the World
2 Point Hospital
Alice: Madness Returns

Great game(the paper style cutscenes are a nice touch as well as the setting for the IRL stuff), but the damn bloody ONE CHECKPOINT system is annoying. If you go down the main path it'll block you from going back in some parts so you can't go back and get secrets you missed. A double checkpoint system would've helped immensely in that regard.
12 Labours of Hercules II: The Cretan Bull - it's a casual and very relaxing time management game :)
Sleeping Dogs
Shortest Trip to Earth. <3

45 hours in 4 days. I'm pretty much addicted to it, I'd say. :P