It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Loop Hero
Looks simple but nothing of this, very addictive, started playing and time fly!, :), i was killed 2-3 times, wow with the Licth, the first boss, it was an instant-kill XD . Some i like is that the game doesn´t tell all about it, you must discover how it work and put the cards without know the effects.
Post edited July 02, 2021 by argamasa
Blair Witch / Farming Simulator

Hm wanna know?
Right now im playing Blair Witch and its really giving me headache all the time(why? you just have to feel it on your own).
Graphics are good, story too, anyway im gonna leave this for now. Installed Through the woods but i didnt even started it yet(it's been 2 weeks ig).
Just downloaded Farming Simulator 17, has taken some hours to download maybe net speed? dont know,lmao.
This farming simulator looks good and hope testing out all those vehicles and maps and that environment gives me a feeling of farmer? Have to play and see.. Thanks for reading all the shit?(up to you).

:))) Have a nice day everyone.
In 2K21, Miami Heat - Milwaukee Bucks 145-134 (74-69 at half-time).
Despite a string first quarter (37-21) and a 20 points lead at the beginning of the second (43-23), Milwaukee came back into the game with some great plays on both ends, scoring 48 throughout the second quarter. Going into the third, the Bucks kept very close (most of the time within 5 points), but thanks to some great contributions off the bench (especially from Kendrick Nunn), I managed to maintain the lead and later on to add to it. The star of the game was by far Miami's big man Bam Adebayo: 41 points, 14 rebounds, 4 steals, 4 blocks in 41 minutes. Víctor Oladipo added 21 pts, 6 reb, 9 ast, Kendrick Nunn (despite playing only 17 minutes) poured 21 pts and 9 dimes, Trevor Ariza executed the pick-and-roll brilliantly and finished with 20 pts, while low-key old man Dragic (off the bench) had 4 pts and 11 assists in 23 minutes. Jimmy Butler, the core of this team, had a decent showing overall (16 pts, 7 reb, 4 ast in 25 minutes), but he fouled out 4 minutes before the end.
One of my favourite stats in basketball has to be the +/-. Checking this column at the end of the game I was somewhat surprised to see Miami's veteran Andre Iguodala (36 yo), at the very top - in 18 minutes played he amassed a +21, despite an underwhelming stat line (0/3 FG, 1 point, 5 reb, 4 ast, 1 steal, 1 block). This plus-minus is a metric based on the box score to calculate a player's contribution to the team's score when he is on the court. In this case, Miami outscored Milwaukee by 21 points with Iguodala on the court. By comparison, Adebayo finished with - 7 (although being named player of the game), whereas Kendrick Nunn had a +18. Plus-minus goes to show you how effective certain lineups/rotations are.
All in all, a good win, I'm happy with the shooting (64% FG, 32% 3-PT, 88% FT), inside play (scored 106 in the paint against what was supposed to be a solid interior defense), excellent passing (46 assists). Not happy with the amount of fouls or turnovers.
I have to say, the AI in All-Star difficulty can be ridiculous at times, making shots from pretty much anywhere on the floor, intercepting passes, sliding/flying to the basket, double-teaming and locking down the perimeter, making threes at a higher clip than ever before. My main gripe though? The number of field goal attempts, not so much threes, but twos. In a 48-minutes game (same as in real life) the opponents will always surpass the 90 attempts mark, often go past 100. In this Miami - Milwaukee game, I had 92 attempts (which is decent enough I'd say), while the CPU had 111. To put things into perspective, in real-life NBA (this last regular season) Memphis led all teams with 92 attempts/game, closely followed by Milwaukee (91.8), while Miami (heh) was at the bottom with 84. The average for the league is 88.4. This can indicate two things in 2K21: either the player sets a fast pace (think of a run-and-gun Phoenix type of play) or the AI's tendencies are broken. Sometimes I miss the 2K14 days... Now that was a balanced, fun game.
Also, I really miss the good, old Dwyane Wade Miami days.
Trails of Cold Steel
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice

Loving the combat and the story. The acting is also superb! A very brilliant game so far! And the art direction is incredible. The attention to detail is staggering at times. A wonderfully well-made experience.

Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin

My 3rd playthrough of this game (although I never did finish the 2nd one). I love the writing and story in this much more than the first and third in the series. It feels like the characters have more to offer than just advice for the character. They feel much more vibrant and feel like they have more compelling backstories to them than NPCs in the other games. But maybe that's just me.
Griftlands
-20% 13.43€ until July 8th
GOG wishlist

A card game featuring beautiful artwork and animation, and interesting stories.
Post edited July 03, 2021 by Ice_Mage
Ice_Mage: Griftlands
-20% 13.43€ until July 8th
GOG wishlist

A card game featuring beautiful artwork and animation, and interesting stories.
Possibly posted in the wrong topic ?...
Enter the gungeon, Lego batman 3, Animal crossing new leaf/new horizons
Zombie Army 4: Dead War - Mission 7: Terminal Error - Stadia

This map is huge and quite possibly full of bugs. Tried running it last night with my family and could not get the final event to trigger. Will give it another go and see what's what. We did like the action and set pieces of the map, though. The new zombies added are a hit. We can also now play as L4D1 characters in the same way they were available in Zombie Army Trilogy.

Quake III - Boxed version

Went to another LAN every on Saturday and it was lessed packed due to the weather. Only 40 players. 16 of which were playing Quake III while everyone else was playing DOTA 2 and Minecraft.

I had a great match whenever the map "Take to the Sky" came up. After awhile it began to have a vote of 1 only :(

Champion Galaxy TV - itch.io

My brother bought me this and I'm in love with it. It's like SmashTV and Crimsonland had a chibi child. My wife and I've been playing it almost every night on our bedroom HTPC.
I am playing an odd mix of storage wars and American pickers game called Barn Finders:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/991170/Barn_Finders/

It’s daft, has a few bugs, and a few janky annoying bits, however it is actually quite fun. And it’s not really genres that I am in to, mixing hidden object, exploration and such.
Final Fantasy XIII

Suddenly found myself occupied in a game of FF i started about... lets see ... around summer 2019. Ever since a first playthrough abandoned after about 43 hours of play i could not find either stomach, heart or stupidity to lead me on the way to finish this chapter of the Lightning trilogy. Now after about 11 hours of play it seems the game calls out to me, in this first session only positive things really stood out. I'm in the phase where the game slowly lets you get acquainted with the different characters and how their abilities work next to each other. The 5 main protagonists introduced ( well 6 actually ) split up in groups of 2 to walk across their own paths forging their abilities and growing while the story follows now this team and then another right up until everyone gathers together leaving you room to mix and match your formation to include the playstyle you want/need. The game does offer a lot of tactical candy. Next to the different roles each protagonist can be trained to execute different formations can be executed on the fly with characters taking on predestined roles. Think for example an all out assault with melee weapons, or a mixture of offensive magic and melee weapons, a build all formed around one super tank or a much sneakier debilitating offensive buff formation with only a few strikers, options are legion with 4 formations to choose from and a line-up with all knowing their specific traits. The only let down is the huge amount of fighting you need to do to progress in this game. I do hope i can formulate a casual approach where a certain set of games is rotated to prevent any form of mind drought or loose game specific talents... this of course all in the name of getting rid of certain parts of the backlog! ( or enjoying the spectacular few )

Amen
Right now? Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. I don't have much time alone by the computer so it'll take a while before I finish it...
Finally getting back into Thief 2 over a year later; maybe this time the drop button will actually work with the note that I need to read and then drop.
I have just finished Order Campaign in Loria. The game decided to throw 4 different AI enemies against me in the last mission, and I've spent more than three hours to be able to defeat them after two restarts of the mission. The difficulty of the game is between OK to very hard, and in the last mission, I had to rebuild my army three times, to be able to finally destroy the Chaos main base, and finish the first half of the story. Still having fun although it is getting a little bit tiresome to go through such missions :(
Vampyr

If you're waiting for Bloodlines 2, this is the game to play. It's a slow game but it can get immersive the more the story progresses. I just had a first taste of what their NPC/citizen mechanic can do and for a low budget game, I am impressed. I also learned that sometimes, it's better to kill one person to save many. I spared someone and now a district is thrown into chaos. Some quest givers in that area are now either hunting me, dead, or turned into mindless vampires. I fucked up and it's awesome.