It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just had my pro Baldur's Gate 2 party ripped to shreds running into another party in the Temple District Sewers.

Immediate Fear on my entire front line, including my Cleric with Resist Fear. Launched 3 Dispel Magics, everyone hasted with fear sprinted away from the Dispels as they were cast and also ran directly into the middle of the enemy group. Got off a Chaos while all this was happening but it didn't help the complete destruction of my party.

I am smited in ruin apon the mountain side. Fly you fools.
Post edited July 20, 2021 by bad_fur_day1
I'm currently playing the game of sleep and LA LA Land! Counting sheep jumping over fences and eating ice cream. =)
revisiting Titan Quest, with the new public beta that launched in march attached, this update allows the use of a controller which is ... exactly what i needed to play a game such as this one, maybe now i can finish what was started many a years ago

playing Stellaris sloooow, watching days go by as the galactic council unfolds, i really could use a 2d screen for netflix or other shows

a bit of dragon age at the side walking the shores of the swordcoast, collecting rare minerals wondering if those baby dragons could turn into flying dragons... since then i don't mind destroying those dragonlings by the thousands... who needs armored firebreathing rats in the sky anyways ???
Post edited July 31, 2021 by Zimerius
Prey. It's great.
Syberia 3. I got it as a kind gift and I played the first two titles as well.
This game is a mess and in many ways worst than its precedessors. There's any kind of issue, sometimes it's so bad it makes me laugh. All that is good in it coud have easily be used for an animation movie or a comic book rather than this clunkly, bad performance, unfinished disaster. Rather than working on 4 Microids should have fixed this one first. But I'll try to get to the end unless I find some game breaking bug that focks up my save. The story is good but this time the quality of the dubbing, in German as well, is badly decreased. It's incredible how they managed to make movements and camera angles even worse.
I have enough of a backlog to warrant an excel spreadsheet, not joking. While I could just link to the spreadsheet, what's the fun in that.

Currently Playing: Gnog
Genre: Puzzle
Progress: Completed the levels FRG-Y and SUB-01
My initial impression of this game is that I love the graphics as they stylistically very similar to Vignettes, which is the only thing that these two games have in common. While Vignettes begins by prompting you to rotate the object on the screen, Gnog just sits there waiting for you to just figure it out on your own. Sometimes this leaves you just clicking around the screen trying to figure out what you're supposed to be doing. Gnog ends up playing like a constant mix of fun and frustration.

Next Up: Building Relationships
Genre: RPG?
This is a game where you play as a house.
These days i am heavily into Mount And Blade - Warband. I did play some Pirates, Vikings And Knights Part II and The Incredible Adventures Of Van Helsing - Final Cut as well.
I've been playing Assassin's Creed 2. It's very...relaxing. You feel like you're just sort of wandering around, clearing stuff off the map, ticking off boxes on a checklist. I guess that's the Ubisoft formula that people talk about.
1. Diablo(About 3/4 of the way through and on level 11.)
2.Warcraft 3 Reforged(Sentinels Campaign)
3. Dracula: Origin
4. The Legend of Heroes Trails in the Sky FC.
5. Spear of Destiny(Wolf. 3D Expansion)

Wishmaster777: These days i am heavily into Mount And Blade - Warband. I did play some Pirates, Vikings And Knights Part II and The Incredible Adventures Of Van Helsing - Final Cut as well.
I also am partaking in Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing Final Cut., although it's been a bit since I've played it. Sometimes it gets a bit daunting because I want to do a playthrough for each of the six classes, meaning there's going to be a lot of repetition in my experience with the Story Mode before I reach that goal, as I will essentially do the same thing(s) six times.
Post edited August 05, 2021 by oldgamebuff42
CS2D - Freeware

I started playing this on my Raspberry Pi running Twister OS as a test to just check something out but now I'm very much loving it. My wife and I have did a few days of it and it's been sweet. Even when we play with strangers. So far no cheaters or other nonsense. Just goofy fun and great matches. A few family members have signed up and go into it. Maybe we can set up a LAN for it in 2 weeks.

Slipstream - GOG

2D racers are not my usual jam. I've had this game for awhile and played it when select people would come to visit. Lately, I've just been in a mood to run it.

Tekken 3 - Mednafen

I started labbing Nina a few weeks ago because I had a BBQ coming up and my younger brother was talking shit! :) Had a great session with some old heads at my most recent family gathering. I mained Nina, Law and GON. I also installed it on my phone so that I can lab on the go and it's been pretty sweet. Been also playing it online using PSX Party.
oldgamebuff42: 1. Diablo(About 3/4 of the way through and on level 11.)
2.Warcraft 3 Reforged(Sentinels Campaign)
3. Dracula: Origin
4. The Legend of Heroes Trails in the Sky FC.
5. Spear of Destiny(Wolf. 3D Expansion)

Wishmaster777: These days i am heavily into Mount And Blade - Warband. I did play some Pirates, Vikings And Knights Part II and The Incredible Adventures Of Van Helsing - Final Cut as well.
oldgamebuff42: I also am partaking in Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing Final Cut., although it's been a bit since I've played it. Sometimes it gets a bit daunting because I want to do a playthrough for each of the six classes, meaning there's going to be a lot of repetition in my experience with the Story Mode before I reach that goal, as I will essentially do the same thing(s) six times.
The same goes for almost all ARPGs. I say almost all, because for Titan Quest - Aniiversary Edition and Grim Dawn a player needs to beat the game on three difficulties, like it used to be in Path Of Exile, while Torchlight II has runs on higher difficulties called game+, game ++ and so on. In the mentioned games it is required to beat the story three times with a single character to get the most out of your character. At least in The Incredible Adventures Of Van Helsing - Final Cut a player can switch between the difficulties on the go per save file, and doesn't have to go through the story more than once per character.
War for the Overworld, a Dungeon Keeper homage that is super fun and addictive!

And For The King with a friend, it's a fun TBS RPG Rouge like with progressively generated levels, also very addictive :D
Little Things Remastered
Having played Little Things Forever on iOS, this game is a faithful remake with the added bonus of being free. This game is just about going from one hidden object scene to the next and doesn't bog things down with dumb plots. It's one of those game best played in short sessions.

Next Up - a couple of old DOS Games...
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
Master of Magic

And some demos to try out...
Gibbous - A Cthulhu Adventure (Demo)
Littlewood (Demo)
Personally, I'm going through Skyrim at the moment. I can say that for me personally, this game will never become old, and I'm also going through a series of dark soul games now; yes, I have good nerves.
Feeling a bit of old-school nostalgia so I'm going to start up Warlords Battlecry III again.