It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

te_lanus: The Witcher 3 - Wine 2.8 staging || Improvements, they do exist...
Yes, they exist. I test it regularly with Wine (sometimes with wine-git when some key features are added). Just now tessellation shaders support in Wine was implemented, so things should improve quite a bit.
Underrail, Wine 2.8 staging x86 (available in PoL)
Need to install .net 4.0 or it will complain
It runs,.. found no problems.

Distro: KDE Neon 5.9 (based on Ubuntu LTS 16.04)
te_lanus: The Witcher 3 - Wine 2.8 staging || Improvements, they do exist...
See my recent test.
So Judas...have you tried Lock's Quest in WINE? The system requirements look pretty low.
rampancy: So Judas...have you tried Lock's Quest in WINE? The system requirements look pretty low.
Why should he? The game support Windows, Mac and Linux.
rampancy: So Judas...have you tried Lock's Quest in WINE? The system requirements look pretty low.
muntdefems: Why should he? The game support Windows, Mac and Linux.
Weird, it only shows up as Windows for me. Probably a browser issue on my end.
Hi guys, most non-Mac games are added in the free Porting Kit (portingkit.com) by me and the paulthetall.com team. Feel free to check them out. Easy usage install:

1. Check if the game is in Porting Kit
2. Download gog setup file in download folder.
3. search the game in porting kit and click install
4. After install exit the installer of gog.
5. Click play in porting kit and have fun play the windows game on your Mac :)!
Game: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion GOTY Deluxe
Installer MD5s:
2d3181769c2d0ca14d354509b62e6811 setup_oblivion_1.2.0416_cs_(12788)-1.bin
0b7c6001fab8afcaee0566e6ca5d70b6 setup_oblivion_1.2.0416_cs_(12788)-2.bin
a472dd11a3952be8df4ae559c86cc009 setup_oblivion_1.2.0416_cs_(12788).exe
WineHQ AppDB link: https://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=application&iId=3150
CodeWeavers link: https://www.codeweavers.com/compatibility/crossover/the-elder-scrolls-iv-oblivion

Distro: Linux Mint 18.3 Cinnamon 64-bit
Kernel version: 4.13.0-32
Graphics card: AMD RX 480 8GB
Graphics driver & version: Open source, with Mesa 17.3.2 from Padoka's stable Mesa PPA
Wine version(s) tested: Wine Staging 2.21 (with CSMT enabled)

Install notes: Install & play
Run the game from/create shortcut for "OblivionLauncher.exe"
Add library override for winegstreamer (disable) to prevent some crashes.
How well does it run: Almost perfect
Details: Runs great - all seems to work fine.

Wine wrapper
I have put together a Linux Wine wrapper for this game. For more information, see the release thread in the game's forum: https://www.gog.com/forum/elder_scrolls_series/oblivion_for_linux
Post edited March 25, 2018 by adamhm
adamhm: Game: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion GOTY Deluxe.....
I don't know what's wrong with my setup, running Mint 18.1 and it's crashing a lot. Sometimes as soon as I hit New Game, while in game and even after the intro videos.

Using Wine-Staging 2.9. I'll wait to see how others are doing, namely someone with a Ryzen CPU.
Ganni1987: I don't know what's wrong with my setup, running Mint 18.1 and it's crashing a lot. Sometimes as soon as I hit New Game, while in game and even after the intro videos.

Using Wine-Staging 2.9. I'll wait to see how others are doing, namely someone with a Ryzen CPU.
I'll be testing it on my Ryzen + RX480 system later
Ganni1987: I don't know what's wrong with my setup, running Mint 18.1 and it's crashing a lot. Sometimes as soon as I hit New Game, while in game and even after the intro videos.

adamhm: I'll be testing it on my Ryzen + RX480 system later
EDIT:

I think I found the problem and the solution: For an unknown reason beyond me, 'winegstreamer' was causing the game to crash, the audio was also playing too fast such as dialogues skipping to the next sentence before finishing the first.

If anyone is experiencing the same problems go into your Wine config > overrides > Add "winegstreamer" to the list and set it as disabled.

The aforementioned workaround for me has fixed the crashes and sound is now working normally. I sincerely hope it stays this way as I really love this game :-)
Post edited June 01, 2017 by Ganni1987
Ganni1987: If anyone is experiencing the same problems go into your Wine config > overrides > Add "winegstreamer" to the list and set it as disabled.
Thanks for the update - if it doesn't cause anything to break here I'll set that by default in my wrapper :) Almost done with the initial wrapper for Fallout 3, report inc soon. I heard that Fallout 3 had similar audio issues with the same fix (unsurprising since they essentially use the same engine), might be worth setting the override for that as well...
Post edited June 01, 2017 by adamhm
Ganni1987: If anyone is experiencing the same problems go into your Wine config > overrides > Add "winegstreamer" to the list and set it as disabled.
adamhm: Thanks for the update - if it doesn't cause anything to break here I'll set that by default in my wrapper :) Almost done with the initial wrapper for Fallout 3, report inc soon. I heard that Fallout 3 had similar audio issues with the same fix (unsurprising since they essentially use the same engine), might be worth setting the override for that as well...
I'm downloading FO3 as I write this, I will test it as soon as it finished.

As for Oblivion, I wiped out the entire wine folder and started a new one. just to make sure that override is all it's needed for me to get the game up and running and it's working fine so far.
Game: Fallout 3 GOTY Edition
Installer MD5s:
02f8d6c99dd476c450e55049dea07e72 setup_fallout_3_1.7.0.3_(12034)-1.bin
1a5eeb55eee9d6bf6a78732a1b37d92a setup_fallout_3_1.7.0.3_(12034)-2.bin
ff6af1e079c63b1a8c073f791c446ea9 setup_fallout_3_1.7.0.3_(12034).exe
WineHQ AppDB link: https://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=14322
CodeWeavers link: https://www.codeweavers.com/compatibility/crossover/fallout-3

Kernel version: 4.13.0-37
Graphics driver & version: Open source, with Mesa 17.3.6 from Padoka's stable Mesa PPA

Install notes: Add library override for winegstreamer (disable) to prevent some crashes.
Start the game from/create shortcut for "FalloutLauncher.exe"
Details: Seems to be fully playable and working almost perfectly, with just some minor issues: Anti-aliasing causes some weird graphics problems to occur after a while, where the HUD and post-processing effects disappear when facing in certain directions and odd flashing "blobs" here and there, so you'll probably want to keep that disabled. The "Transparency Multisampling" option doesn't work. Some objects don't fade in to view smoothly as you approach. Some of the smaller/temporary radio stations still don't play correctly (e.g. Ranger emergency frequency), and some can even cause the game to freeze (relay tower broadcasts). Installing quartz can fix the radio crash but introduces stuttering playback to certain tracks playing on the normal radio stations so installing it is not worthwhile.

Wine wrapper
I have put together a Linux Wine wrapper for this game. For more information, see the release thread in the game's forum: https://www.gog.com/forum/fallout_series/fallout_3_for_linux
Post edited March 26, 2018 by adamhm
Game: Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition
Installer MD5s:
245661b2e1435c530763ae281ccecd9f setup_fallout_new_vegas_1.4.0.525_(12010)-1.bin
705e7097b9c18836118c2e9eb42b19ed setup_fallout_new_vegas_1.4.0.525_(12010)-2.bin
be32894fe423302d299fa532e5641079 setup_fallout_new_vegas_1.4.0.525_(12010).exe
WineHQ AppDB link: https://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=application&iId=12234
CodeWeavers link: https://www.codeweavers.com/compatibility/crossover/fallout-new-vegas

Kernel version: 4.13.0-37
Graphics driver & version: Open source, with Mesa 17.3.6 from Padoka's stable Mesa PPA

Install notes: Add library override for winegstreamer (disable) to prevent some crashes.
Start the game from/create shortcut for "FalloutNVLauncher.exe"
Details: Have only played through the very beginning of the game so far, but it appears to run at least as well as Fallout 3. Some of the glitches FO3 are present in this game as well (e.g. transparency multisampling not working, anti-aliasing causing problems).

Wine wrapper
I have put together a Linux Wine wrapper for this game. For more information, see the release thread in the game's forum: https://www.gog.com/forum/fallout_series/fallout_new_vegas_for_linux
Post edited March 26, 2018 by adamhm