It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Game: Little Inferno
Version: 1.3
Installer MD5: a650afb9f936aaa8fa854539127f5481 setup_little_inferno_1.3_(21445).exe

Distro: Linux Mint 20.1 Ulyssa | Cinnamon | 64-bit
Kernel version: 5.15.0-52-generic
Graphics card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 470.141.03
Wine version(s) tested: Wine 6.15 32-bit

Install notes: Installs correctly. I've used Windows installer, because GOG provides only 32-bit Linux version, which caused some problems with libcurl.so.4 in my case (crashed at start).
How well does it run: Works perfectly, the game has been completed.
Details: I'm using PlayOnLinux (without their predefined scripts).
ciemnogrodzianin: Game: Little Inferno
(…)
Install notes: Installs correctly. I've used Windows installer, because GOG provides only 32-bit Linux version, which caused some problems with libcurl.so.4 in my case (crashed at start).
Does the crash happen with an error message related to some missing "CURL_OPENSSL_3" symbol?

If this is the case, you could try providing the libraries included in this archive to the game, using LD_LIBRARY_PATH:
https://downloads.dotslashplay.it/resources/curl/
(you would need the libraries from curl_7.52.1_i386.tar.xz, you can ignore the amd64 one)
vv221: ...
Ooops, already uninstalled and cannot check this solution. The exact error message was:
./LittleInferno.bin.x86: error while loading shared libraries: libcurl.so.4: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Game: Incoming
Version: 2.1.0.16
Installer MD5: bb3fe25ea12a3e4c47f87e5a7baf725d setup_incoming_2.1.0.16.exe

Distro: Linux Mint 20.1 Ulyssa | Cinnamon | 64-bit
Kernel version: 5.15.0-52-generic
Graphics card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 470.141.03
Wine version(s) tested: Wine 6.15

Install notes: Installs correctly.
How well does it run: Works fine, the game has been completed. The problem is the game exits with some error message (unhandled exception), but it has no further consequences, I've just ignored it.
Details: I'm using PlayOnLinux (without their predefined scripts).
ciemnogrodzianin: Ooops, already uninstalled and cannot check this solution. The exact error message was:
./LittleInferno.bin.x86: error while loading shared libraries: libcurl.so.4: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
I was wrong: Little Inferno does not require some old build of libcurl, it works nicely with Debian-provided libcurl4:i386 (version 7.86.0 here).
victorchopin: Does Judas run in wine?? ;P

And will Judas run in Wine?

Edit: apparently the forum software itself got confused.
Post edited December 12, 2022 by VanishedOne
victorchopin: Does Judas run in wine?? ;P
VanishedOne: .

And will Judas run in Wine?

Edit: apparently the forum software itself got confused.
Will Prey run in wine?
I mean, this one or that one? ;P
Game: Warhammer: Mark of Chaos
Version: 2.14
Distro: Arch
Kernel: 6.2.10
Graphics: Intel HD520, Mesa 23.0.2
Wine: 8.5 Staging

How well does it run:
Very poorly. Same issues as in old reports for retail version on WineHQ. Game suffers from low FPS and occasional short freezes. Loading times however are absolutely unacceptable. Initial splash screen takes 10 minutes every time game is launched and then loadings before and between missions are even longer (15-20 minutes easily!!!).

EDIT: Applying performance fix linked below took care of all the problems! Works smooth as butter now and loads within seconds.

www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Warhammer:_Mark_of_Chaos#Slow_loading.2C_stuttering.2C_etc.
Post edited April 15, 2023 by ssling
"Gravitar Recharged" ?

https://www.gog.com/en/game/gravitar_recharged

WineHQ didn't have a search result for it.
high rated
Just the heads up, it seems that the creator of Proton GE and Nobara Linux has created a new project called ULWGL (Unified Linux Wine Game Launcher).

This lets ya apply gamefixes for specific stores, including GOG to make the game work properly. Be it downloading a dependency or changing the override for the specific game labeled by the gameID. Heroic Games Launcher will soon support this kind of feature.
Machine:
Host: Nitro AN515-57 V1.18
Kernel: 5.15.0-97-generic
Shell: bash 5.1.16
Resolution: 1920x1080
DE: Xfce 4.18
WM: Xfwm4
Terminal: xfce4-terminal
CPU: 11th Gen Intel i7-11800H (16) @
GPU: Intel TigerLake-H GT1 [UHD Grap
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Mobile
Memory: 4464MiB / 23805MiB

Tests ran through Heroic Launcher, and I switch to the Nvidia board when gaming.

Shantae: Risky's Revenge:
➢ Had to set Wine version to Wine-GE-latest ("latest" as of yesterday, depending when this is read), and to disable "Use Dedicated Graphics Card", so the game could open and display images. Now, up to the third dungeon, it seems to be working fine.

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night:
➢ CGs wouldn't display in the default settings, showing a color test screen instead for the duration of the CGs. Other things worked. Don't remember which solved the CGs issue, but with the same Wine-GE-latest as above, and also disabling "Use Dedicated Graphics Card", the game seems to be running flawlessly.
Post edited March 10, 2024 by _Auster_
_Auster_: ...
Oh, am I the only one, who cannot see the game title? (:
ciemnogrodzianin: Oh, am I the only one, who cannot see the game title? (:
I put them in the bottom. And they still appear for me.
_Auster_: ...
Oh, indeed, I'm sorry, I don't know where my eyes were :|