It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Has anyone tried Dungeon Rats with Wine? Is the WineHQ entry correct which reports that the game has minor graphical glitches, but is well playable otherwise?
offtop (cuz Im still unable to create threads by my own): does anybody there use bubblewrap with wine/native games as an alternative way to lock permissions (will it be access to third party files, processes or network)? If yes - can you, please, share some examples to use as reference?
Gekko_Dekko: offtop (cuz Im still unable to create threads by my own): does anybody there use bubblewrap with wine/native games as an alternative way to lock permissions (will it be access to third party files, processes or network)? If yes - can you, please, share some examples to use as reference?
You can try using Flatpak, it's designed for lightweight sandboxing.
shmerl: You can try using Flatpak, it's designed for lightweight sandboxing.
flatpak itself is nowhere to be light - amount of dependencies is insane...

And if you've meant firejail - iirc it actually uses bubblewrap for sandboxing purposes
Gekko_Dekko: flatpak itself is nowhere to be light - amount of dependencies is insane...
Well, it's more lightweight than SELinux.
shmerl: You can try using Flatpak, it's designed for lightweight sandboxing.
Gekko_Dekko: flatpak itself is nowhere to be light - amount of dependencies is insane...

And if you've meant firejail - iirc it actually uses bubblewrap for sandboxing purposes
Aye, I looked at a few programs some days ago. Instead of 50 MB or something, it ended up at 2 GB. Totally nuts.