It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Random question: has anyone gotten Myst IV - Revelation working? I know I've gotten it to work in WINE in the past, but I just tried to reinstall it now (running in WINE 3.5) and the game hard freezes when I try to use the camera after the opening cinematic.
Post edited May 21, 2020 by rampancy
dtgreene: What's the current state of Bloodstained? Does it run well in Wine?

(Also, does the game drain your battery significantly? I want to know to gauge whether I would have to worry about my desktop overheating; games like Hollow Knight and Crosscode can make it overheat and throttle, while Timespinner and Celeste do not, but then again, those 4 games run without Wine.)
You probably have the response by now but anyway:
I did try Bloodstained on Windows a while ago and it seemed a bit heavier on resources than Hollow Knight, not sure how it translate to Wine but is way more graphical intensive than Celeste and Timespinner.
dtgreene: What's the current state of Bloodstained? Does it run well in Wine?

(Also, does the game drain your battery significantly? I want to know to gauge whether I would have to worry about my desktop overheating; games like Hollow Knight and Crosscode can make it overheat and throttle, while Timespinner and Celeste do not, but then again, those 4 games run without Wine.)
Dark_art_: You probably have the response by now but anyway:
I did try Bloodstained on Windows a while ago and it seemed a bit heavier on resources than Hollow Knight, not sure how it translate to Wine but is way more graphical intensive than Celeste and Timespinner.
Actually, I didn't get any response back then, and unfortunately the sale has ended some time ago.

(In particular, I still don't have an answer about Wine compatibility.)
rampancy: Random question: has anyone gotten Myst IV - Revelation working? I know I've gotten it to work in WINE in the past, but I just tried to reinstall it now (running in WINE 3.5) and the game hard freezes when I try to use the camera after the opening cinematic.
Wine 3.5 is quite old, you should upgrade. I've just checked it with wine-staging 5.7 and didn't get any freezes after the intro. (The game first complained about my hardware being "incompatible" but seems to launch as normal).