It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Game: Little Inferno
Version: 1.3
Installer MD5: a650afb9f936aaa8fa854539127f5481 setup_little_inferno_1.3_(21445).exe

Distro: Linux Mint 20.1 Ulyssa | Cinnamon | 64-bit
Kernel version: 5.15.0-52-generic
Graphics card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 470.141.03
Wine version(s) tested: Wine 6.15 32-bit

Install notes: Installs correctly. I've used Windows installer, because GOG provides only 32-bit Linux version, which caused some problems with libcurl.so.4 in my case (crashed at start).
How well does it run: Works perfectly, the game has been completed.
Details: I'm using PlayOnLinux (without their predefined scripts).
ciemnogrodzianin: Game: Little Inferno
(…)
Install notes: Installs correctly. I've used Windows installer, because GOG provides only 32-bit Linux version, which caused some problems with libcurl.so.4 in my case (crashed at start).
Does the crash happen with an error message related to some missing "CURL_OPENSSL_3" symbol?

If this is the case, you could try providing the libraries included in this archive to the game, using LD_LIBRARY_PATH:
https://downloads.dotslashplay.it/resources/curl/
(you would need the libraries from curl_7.52.1_i386.tar.xz, you can ignore the amd64 one)
vv221: ...
Ooops, already uninstalled and cannot check this solution. The exact error message was:
./LittleInferno.bin.x86: error while loading shared libraries: libcurl.so.4: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Game: Incoming
Version: 2.1.0.16
Installer MD5: bb3fe25ea12a3e4c47f87e5a7baf725d setup_incoming_2.1.0.16.exe

Distro: Linux Mint 20.1 Ulyssa | Cinnamon | 64-bit
Kernel version: 5.15.0-52-generic
Graphics card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 470.141.03
Wine version(s) tested: Wine 6.15

Install notes: Installs correctly.
How well does it run: Works fine, the game has been completed. The problem is the game exits with some error message (unhandled exception), but it has no further consequences, I've just ignored it.
Details: I'm using PlayOnLinux (without their predefined scripts).
ciemnogrodzianin: Ooops, already uninstalled and cannot check this solution. The exact error message was:
./LittleInferno.bin.x86: error while loading shared libraries: libcurl.so.4: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
I was wrong: Little Inferno does not require some old build of libcurl, it works nicely with Debian-provided libcurl4:i386 (version 7.86.0 here).
victorchopin: Does Judas run in wine?? ;P

And will Judas run in Wine?

Edit: apparently the forum software itself got confused.
Post edited December 12, 2022 by VanishedOne
victorchopin: Does Judas run in wine?? ;P
VanishedOne: .

And will Judas run in Wine?

Edit: apparently the forum software itself got confused.
Will Prey run in wine?
I mean, this one or that one? ;P