It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Legacy of kain collection:
http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-LKC/legacy-of-kain-collection-bundle

$6.12 for soul reaver, soul reaver 2 and defiance.
Post edited January 03, 2013 by maycett
Hotline deal is off, price is 7.49 again...
nijuu: Only was up for $4.99 for about half hour before it was corrected - Amazon Rep confirmed it was a glitch. I managed to get a two copies.One dude got 7 LOL...The problem will be what to spend the remaining coupons on, some people seem to have over 15-20...wtf...
Tarun: Have about 10 of those amazon coupons... but don't wanna spend more money this month.. Hopefully there will be more glitches like this :D
Unlikely but I guess there's nothing wrong with hoping for it ^^ I have around 15 coupons :/
Post edited January 03, 2013 by abolat
Pheace: Base was $5.99
nijuu: Hmmm never saw it that low. Having said that, wasnt keeping an eye on it :P
PenguinJim: You can always put the order through (choosing Paypal) and then decide whether or not to pay for it later. ;) (Unpaid orders usually stay in their system for a week or two)

I decided against it, because I'd be buying it because it was cheap instead of because I wanted it. On the other hand... Legacy of Kain Collection (two of which redeem on Steam) for / [url=http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DDB-LKC/legacy-of-kain-collection-bundle?caff=2157851]£4.76 is a bargain! Don't forget IAMANELDERGEEK
nijuu: Yeah got an email about it sitting pending. Question is, will they honor the incorrect pricing if i complete payment?
Yes, they always have for me. You'll confirm the price again (so you can be double-sure), and even have the chance to change payment method (so you could buy Blue Coins with the IAMANELDERGEEK coupon to get another 5% off).

It's a good game and a lot of (expensive) DLC for the money, but I'm not quite sure what that DRM is, and another reason I put it off is that I have Tropico 3 on Steam half-played still. Apparently the two are very similar, so if you have Tropico 3, you might just want to play that instead. ;)

Edit: forgot why I came here. D: Assassin's Creed II Digital Deluxe is / [url=http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-AC2DD/assassins-creed-2-digital-deluxe-edition-pc?caff=2157851]£2.99 on GG now. The mediocre-to-poor Front Mission Evolved is on there too. Someone else link to it. I would feel dirty. :P

Oh, and don't forget IAMANELDERGEEK
Post edited January 03, 2013 by PenguinJim
maycett: Legacy of kain collection:

Is this game any good?
maycett: Legacy of kain collection:

abolat: Is this game any good?
The Legacy of Kain series is fantastic, in my opinion. Especially the first two, which are two of my favorite games. It was easier to play on a console, so Xpadder or something similar may come in handy for gamepad use.
carnival73: Front Mission Evolved is under $5 on Gate and I have to recommend as a MUST BUY - No one appears to be playing it online but the campaign is tits if you like fierce mech battles and busy game pad action.
Nobody's playing it offline either, it's a below average game chock-full of "has encountered an error and will now close". Squeenix's official fix is to stuff their ears with your money to drown out the complaints.
Fallen Enchantress on Steam Flash Sale: 50% off. Cheapest I've seen it here (Ireland/EU).

Time to jump, I think.
Reminder on Groupee's Build a Greenlight Bundle

If you haven't gotten this bundle yet, you still have 16 hours left to get this (as of this posting). They lowered the minimum price down to $0.75 (single game).

Even just buying a single game would get you all the 14 bonus unlocked!

Greenlight - if the game you bought here got released on Steam via Greenlight, you'll also get a Steam copy.

http://groupees.com/bagb
I have a question about Amazon Editor's Choice.
I have found an email from amazon sent to me the 25th of December that says that I have a 5$ discount that should be applied automatically in checkout in one of those games, but in the promo it states that I must enter some kind of code.
So what? I'm missing a code oe is the banner wrong?
If I have a code, wich game do you suggest I give a try?
mefet: I have a question about Amazon Editor's Choice.
I have found an email from amazon sent to me the 25th of December that says that I have a 5$ discount that should be applied automatically in checkout in one of those games, but in the promo it states that I must enter some kind of code.
Zou have to click the link in the mail and select a game from the page that comes up. You can't use the promo discount on any title you like, just the titles you see when using the Link in the Mail.

There is no code to enter. On Checkout, the 5$ will be reduced automatically.
pen_sq: Squeenix's official fix is to stuff their ears with your money to drown out the complaints.
Lol.

Perhaps I haven't got far enough into the game yet.

Once I got my HD6670 it sort of corrected all those issues others were having with poorly optimized ports.

Not to justify sloppy ports but they can be manageable if you have the extra money to overcompensate them with a fairly big card.
racerboi101: Reminder on Groupee's Build a Greenlight Bundle

If you haven't gotten this bundle yet, you still have 16 hours left to get this (as of this posting). They lowered the minimum price down to $0.75 (single game).

Even just buying a single game would get you all the 14 bonus unlocked!

Greenlight - if the game you bought here got released on Steam via Greenlight, you'll also get a Steam copy.

http://groupees.com/bagb

That Driftmoon bonus is, utlimately, still just a demo so sort of a booby bonus.

Do you know if Demon Hunters Closed Beta will be left in our libraries and updated once the game goes gold?
As Ubvis mentioned - the discount is associated with your Amy login so no code necessary but you can only choose from the Editor's Choice page.

Also, no matter how many $5 off confirmations you received in email, you can only use one discount, one time, for one game.
Post edited January 03, 2013 by carnival73
Ubivis: Zou have to click the link in the mail and select a game from the page that comes up. You can't use the promo discount on any title you like, just the titles you see when using the Link in the Mail.

There is no code to enter. On Checkout, the 5$ will be reduced automatically.
Last year there were actual discount codes, I gave out several. This year it's an account discount, as carnival says, 1 per game, but you can buy one game at a time, checkout, and then buy another, until you run out of coupons.
I'm waiting to use 5$ coupon on Max Payne 3 but it's still unavailable. Does anyone know when 75% off Max Payne 3 deal will be expired?
I got a discount from a unfinished purchase...
carnival73: That Driftmoon bonus is, utlimately, still just a demo so sort of a booby bonus.

Do you know if Demon Hunters Closed Beta will be left in our libraries and updated once the game goes gold?
Booby bonus :D It's a long demo that isn't availably elsewhere, so an interesting addition - a bonus to the main dish that is La-Mulana + Underrail + other games of your choice.

Demon Hunters will be free to play, so if they don't add it to your libraries, you can do it yourself.