It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Coelocanth: Basically the same thing EA did with the Origin coupon fuck-up.
No, EA made one mistake and the users, who took advantage could get the game or maybe games they bought.

GG made a mistake and rewards the users, who tried to took advantage, the whole year.

I am still disappointed about the whole "lifetime" IGN discount situation but i could understand their point of view. But now they are offering a better discount to exploiters instead of their regular customers...
I actually kinda feel sorry for them. The 20% business is a goodwill gesture - well to me it seems (i have zero idea about euro law). Whats wrong with trying to make a purchase when a glitch crops up, you cant make it, money gets taken., they refund you and give u a 20% deal?????. Those sitting on the high moral ground not buying cause its a glitch, its life people. Businesses stuff up.If the customer takes advantage (whether with real knowledge or just a new customer not aware), so be it. Its up to the business to make sure everything works properly, and if it doesn't, who can blame the customer paying less than they ordinarily would?.
Heretic777: GG 20% off for whole year, thats pretty nice. I wish i had tried to buy the Bethesda pack, damn.
Yeah that's crazy, I want that discount too :)
nijuu: Those sitting on the high moral ground not buying cause its a glitch, its life people.
There is some difference between:
That price was our mistake and you can keep what you bought.
AND
What a cunning man! You got that cheaper than rest, sorry we can't let you keep that but we pay you
back and reward you with 20% discount for whole year! Rest can suck it!
Personally I'm not going to buy anything from them from now on. Unless they make some discounts
for people who really supported them (levels!). That coupon affair on Origin was outrageous
but this is even worse. Whole year!
Really hard to find games these days. Banned Origin and GG for screwing normal customers, so
probably need to stick to Steam/Amazon and GOG ofc :)
Post edited January 07, 2013 by Vatiel
Holy moly....i thought that was a 20% one time discount and then i noticed it was 20% for the whole
year...That is insane. I wonder if they would have just been better offer taking the one time
financial penalty instead of a whole year of 20%.

In fact a smart person would buy the blue coins for 20% off, then use those to get another 20% off on
the game the games they want=P
Post edited January 07, 2013 by misfire200
Enough with that GG. :<

Upcoming Amazon deals:

1/11-1/13:
Alice: Madness Returns: The Complete Collection - $11.99 pre coupon (6.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Dragon Age Pack PC - $12.99 pre-coupon ($7.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/18-1/20:
Need for Speed: The Run - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
EA Sports Classic Pack - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Syndicate - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Crysis Maximum Maximum -$17.99 ($12.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/13-1/19:
Tantalizing THQ Medley - $11.99 pre coupon ($6.99 after coupon) - Steam

1/11-1/12

Darksiders Franchise Pack - $13.19 before coupon ($8.19 after coupon) - Steam
Saints Row The Third: The Full Package - $12.49 pre coupon ($7.49 after coupon) - Steam

by Tony on reddit
Vatiel: Enough with that GG. :<
Upcoming Amazon deals:
1/11-1/13:
Alice: Madness Returns: The Complete Collection - $11.99 pre coupon (6.99 after coupon) - not
Steam
1/18-1/20:
1/13-1/19:
1/11-1/12
Saints Row The Third: The Full Package - $12.49 pre coupon ($7.49 after coupon) - Steam
by Tony on reddit
Is it me or did they raise the price of a couple of those=)
Vatiel: Enough with that GG. :<
Upcoming Amazon deals:
1/11-1/13:
Alice: Madness Returns: The Complete Collection - $11.99 pre coupon (6.99 after coupon) - not
Steam
1/18-1/20:
1/13-1/19:
1/11-1/12
by Tony on reddit
misfire200: Is it me or did they raise the price of a couple of those=)
Think so, pretty sure I payed $7.50 for Saints Row The Third Full Package a few weeks ago.
lol that does make me laugh that they would raise the price $5.00 to even out the credit...surprised that Amazon would do that. They raised the THQ meadley pack $2.00.
Can't say I'm surprised it hasn't mirrored last years coupon antics so far, I doubt it will but I guess we'll see
I don't see it mentioned but if it has been, I apologize.

The current IndieGala Store bundles are really, really nice.

You can get Jagged Alliance: Back in Action, and its expansion, Crossfire, for $6 and Skydrift
as an added bonus.

And then Disciples III and ITS expansion for $5.

http://store.indiegala.com
Post edited January 07, 2013 by johnki
johnki: I don't see it mentioned but if it has been, I apologize.
The current IndieGala Store bundles are really, really nice.
You can get Jagged Alliance: Back in Action, and its expansion, Crossfire, for $6 and Skydrift
as an added bonus.
And then Disciples III and ITS expansion for $5.
http://store.indiegala.com
5 hours ago...

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gaming_deals_thread/post34539
Post edited January 07, 2013 by Rodzaju
summitus: I must admit I'm pretty annoyed about this too, I did the right thing or so I thought by not jumping
on the glitch bandwagon , and this is how they deal with it ... should be 20% of for the customers
that didn't try and screw them over !
I'd rather Gamersgate do whatever they need to survive this fiasco than give us a pat on the back for having ordinary ethics. Losing yet another DD isn't good for anyone.
Damnit. I skimmed right over it, heh.

Apologies.
johnki: Damnit. I skimmed right over it, heh.
Apologies.
No probs.
I'd rather see it twice than not at all......

I'm just a pedantic SOB!