It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Eschalon is something that would fit perfectly on GOG.
dyscode: As with mostly all DLC it just adds flavour and is totally optional, I'll give you that.
But North Point, Zodiac and Martial Arts are really worthwhile if you like beating up thugs and Ghosts.
And yes, the base game can hold up by itself and no DLC is needed to enjoy the game. And any other DLC than the above is really only worthwhile buying for $1 or so.
But "truly worthless", def. not.
The outfits and cars are not worth $1, they are superfluous bullshit. The two "real" mission DLCs are both terrible, from what I have read and watched, and don't mix into the main game at all.

I would call that the definition of worthless, but as always opinions differ.
dyscode: As with mostly all DLC it just adds flavour and is totally optional, I'll give you that.
But North Point, Zodiac and Martial Arts are really worthwhile if you like beating up thugs and Ghosts.
And yes, the base game can hold up by itself and no DLC is needed to enjoy the game. And any other DLC than the above is really only worthwhile buying for $1 or so.
But "truly worthless", def. not.
StingingVelvet: The outfits and cars are not worth $1, they are superfluous bullshit. The two "real" mission DLCs are both terrible, from what I have read and watched, and don't mix into the main game at all.

I would call that the definition of worthless, but as always opinions differ.
The Mission are not supposed to mix with the main game, they are each a 'small' homage to common tropes of Eastern Movies.
The Outfits give you certain bonus feats that fall not under cheating, rather support of your favourite playstyle of full contact or guns play.
The cars, yes, they are candy.
Admittedly, you get quickly overpowered with all these DLC.

The DLC in e.g. Space Marine and Dawn Of War: R are much more useless, since these are just Skins without any feats.
Anyway, the choice is yours and your "Your mileage may vary" as usual.
Post edited January 06, 2013 by dyscode
dyscode: Anyway, the choice is yours and your "Your mileage may vary" as usual.
I'm just categorically opposed to new overpowered trinkets. I would pay more to keep them out of my game than I would to get them. Just my opinion.
dyscode: Anyway, the choice is yours and your "Your mileage may vary" as usual.
StingingVelvet: I'm just categorically opposed to new overpowered trinkets. I would pay more to keep them out of my game than I would to get them. Just my opinion.
Yeah, I know what you mean. :)
Gamers Gate finally realized their pricing error on Ship Simulator Extreme Collection. Though feel tempted by the error but i think i made the right choice by not taking advantage of it.
Post edited January 06, 2013 by Witcher13
dyscode: The DLC in e.g. Space Marine and Dawn Of War: R are much more useless, since these are just Skins without any feats.
The DLC in Space Marine added map packs and a new multiplayer mode. Whether you like that stuff personally or not or expect to pay for it or not, it's come to be that we pay this sort of thing. At any rate, that's not superfluous at all.
dyscode: The DLC in e.g. Space Marine and Dawn Of War: R are much more useless, since these are just Skins without any feats.
orcishgamer: The DLC in Space Marine added map packs and a new multiplayer mode. Whether you like that stuff personally or not or expect to pay for it or not, it's come to be that we pay this sort of thing. At any rate, that's not superfluous at all.
I was talking about the skins... and _maybe_ that totally borked Dreadnaught Map.
and that DLC fancyness - generally - is quite a matter of taste.

...geez...
orcishgamer: The DLC in Space Marine added map packs and a new multiplayer mode. Whether you like that stuff personally or not or expect to pay for it or not, it's come to be that we pay this sort of thing. At any rate, that's not superfluous at all.
dyscode: I was talking about the skins... and _maybe_ that totally borked Dreadnaught Map.

...geez...
Was there any extra single player content in any of those DLCs for that game?
dyscode: I was talking about the skins... and _maybe_ that totally borked Dreadnaught Map.

...geez...
nijuu: Was there any extra single player content in any of those DLCs for that game?
No singleplayer for Space Marine, I think DoW2 only had cosmetic content.
nijuu: Was there any extra single player content in any of those DLCs for that game?
orcishgamer: No singleplayer for Space Marine, I think DoW2 only had cosmetic content.
Yup, and Last Stand is a Standalone Game.
Some Deals:
GMG:
20% voucher: GMG20-PJFEW-Y16HK,
the coucher also applies to pre-order titles.
Sine Mora, $2.49, Steam
Sky Drift $2.49 + DLC, Steam
Red Faction: Guerilla $6, Steam
Most GlitchGate´s Sales are also still active.
Post edited January 07, 2013 by dyscode
End of GamersGate is nigh.
http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/info/holiday-sale-issue
Go people, exploit every error you see on GG, maybe they cancel your order but you get discount
for trying.
No rewards for long time supporters, no use for experience points/levels, only discount for exploiters. Good riddance GG.
Post edited January 07, 2013 by Vatiel
Vatiel: End of GamersGate is nigh.
http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/info/holiday-sale-issue
Go people, exploit every error you see on GG, maybe they cancel your order but you get discount
for trying.
No rewards for long time supporters, no use for experience points/levels, only discount for
exploiters. Good riddance GG.
Poor old Gamersgate. They messed up, but they aren't that bad.
Galastore has some pretty cool new deals (all on Steam)

Disciples Bundle
$0.99 for Ceville
$4.99 to add Disciples 3 Renaisance + Resurrection
http://store.indiegala.com/index.php/the-disciples-bundle.html

Jagged Alliance Bundle
$0.99 for Skydrift
$5.99 to add Jagged Alliance Back in Action and Crossfire
http://store.indiegala.com/index.php/the-jagged-alliance-bundle.html

Still Life Bundle
$0.99 for Chains
$3.99 for Still Life 1+2
http://store.indiegala.com/index.php/the-still-life-bundle.html