It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Coelocanth: Damn, I think I really must hate myself. Not only did I add about a dozen games to my catalog this holiday season (when I'd all but promised myself I wouldn't), but I caved and grabbed Dark Souls Prepare to Die Editon from Amazon for $12.99. I seriously think I must have some hidden self-loathing.
For the most part we're all idiots - It's justified, in the end, by realization that there isn't a whole lot else to do.
Coelocanth: Damn, I think I really must hate myself. Not only did I add about a dozen games to my catalog this holiday season (when I'd all but promised myself I wouldn't), but I caved and grabbed Dark Souls Prepare to Die Editon from Amazon for $12.99. I seriously think I must have some hidden self-loathing.
Well, I added 5 or 6 dozen games to my catalog during the last month...
I'm proud of myself, no purchases on Steam and less than a handful on other stores :)
Woohoo! New GG glitch! Excuse the caffs, but Tropico 4 COMPLETE for / [url=http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DDB-T4C/tropico-4-collection-bundle?caff=2157851]£7.51. :) Don't forget IAMANELDERGEEK
Post edited January 03, 2013 by PenguinJim
PenguinJim: Woohoo! New GG glitch! Excuse the caffs, but Tropico 4 COMPLETE for / [url=http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DDB-T4C/tropico-4-collection-bundle?caff=2157851]£7.51. :) Don't forget IAMANELDERGEEK
Showing as $27.20 / 7pound 51 lol

Think the base game had previously gone down to about $8 on Steam Daily/flash. $9.99 for base version on Amazon atm (also non Steam)......
,,.....Non Steam version on GG ...says Other DRM

I have it sitting in my basket at 7 pounds 51p. Page now shows 22 pounds 10p. What will i be charged at ?.Actually never mind.Not that keen anyway.Pass.For once haha
Post edited January 03, 2013 by nijuu
nijuu: Think the base game had previously gone down to about $8 on Steam Daily/flash.
Base was $5.99
You can always put the order through (choosing Paypal) and then decide whether or not to pay for it later. ;) (Unpaid orders usually stay in their system for a week or two)

I decided against it, because I'd be buying it because it was cheap instead of because I wanted it. On the other hand... Legacy of Kain Collection (two of which redeem on Steam) for / [url=http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DDB-LKC/legacy-of-kain-collection-bundle?caff=2157851]£4.76 is a bargain! Don't forget IAMANELDERGEEK
nijuu: Think the base game had previously gone down to about $8 on Steam Daily/flash.
Pheace: Base was $5.99
Hmmm never saw it that low. Having said that, wasnt keeping an eye on it :P
PenguinJim: You can always put the order through (choosing Paypal) and then decide whether or not to pay for it later. ;) (Unpaid orders usually stay in their system for a week or two)

I decided against it, because I'd be buying it because it was cheap instead of because I wanted it.
Yeah got an email about it sitting pending. Question is, will they honor the incorrect pricing if i complete payment?
pen_sq: Amazon just put Hotline Miami at $4.99. That, and the $5 coupon you got last month equals ... ZERO! Can't pass up a dealie like that.
This still up? Showing $7,49 here :/

Looks like it was a glitch. I guess I was probably right that Amazon wasn't going to mirror last year's 'free' games again if it can help it. They were pretty much still learning back then.

Glad I didn't focus on coupons. Have 2-3 already and no idea what to spend them on.
Post edited January 03, 2013 by Pheace
pen_sq: Amazon just put Hotline Miami at $4.99. That, and the $5 coupon you got last month equals ... ZERO! Can't pass up a dealie like that.
Pheace: This still up? Showing $7,49 here :/

Looks like it was a glitch. I guess I was probably right that Amazon wasn't going to mirror last year's 'free' games again if it can help it. They were pretty much still learning back then.

Glad I didn't focus on coupons. Have 2-3 already and no idea what to spend them on.
Only was up for $4.99 for about half hour before it was corrected - Amazon Rep confirmed it was a glitch. I managed to get a two copies.One dude got 7 LOL...The problem will be what to spend the remaining coupons on, some people seem to have over 15-20...wtf...
Pheace: This still up? Showing $7,49 here :/

nijuu: Only was up for $4.99 for about half hour before it was corrected - Amazon Rep confirmed it was a glitch. I managed to get a two copies.One dude got 7 LOL...The problem will be what to spend the remaining coupons on, some people seem to have over 15-20...wtf...
Have about 10 of those amazon coupons... but don't wanna spend more money this month.. Hopefully there will be more glitches like this :D
Front Mission Evolved is under $5 on Gate and I have to recommend as a MUST BUY - No one appears to be playing it online but the campaign is tits if you like fierce mech battles and busy game pad action.

On a lesser note, tonight's error (I hope) at GamersGate is Lego LotR at a 7% discount.
Question: does anyone know how to independently buy a non-region-restricted game on steam? Because I want to buy a game and steam throws a "it's a cis game and it'll be only playable in cis" at me. I mean, I can use a proxy, but then I'll be screwed by the "no proxies plox" clause.
Starmaker: Question: does anyone know how to independently buy a non-region-restricted game on steam? Because I want to buy a game and steam throws a "it's a cis game and it'll be only playable in cis" at me. I mean, I can use a proxy, but then I'll be screwed by the "no proxies plox" clause.
Aren't you in a CIS country anyway? Or are you planning to travel?

I guess you could trade for Rest of World versions with the Steam trading system, just be prepared for higher prices than the RU versions (especially the locked ones)
Post edited January 03, 2013 by Pheace
What game are you looking for?
I have my account created in Europe and now I live in China but I can buy from European store. It could be the same for you.