It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Seems like a good way to spend £3.74... done!
If anyone was thinking of getting Tomb Raider, it's the ENTIRE SERIES on Steam (except the unreleased one) for half the price of the ones available here.

EDIT: Oops, forgot the link.

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/18475/
Post edited January 02, 2013 by johnki
johnki: If anyone was thinking of getting Tomb Raider, it's the ENTIRE SERIES on Steam (except the unreleased one) for half the price of the ones available here.

And the old ones are the GOG versions :D

btw. the series are lacking expansions for TR 1-3 in both stores.
johnki: If anyone was thinking of getting Tomb Raider, it's the ENTIRE SERIES on Steam (except the unreleased one) for half the price of the ones available here.

Damn, this is too god to pass on.
That TR pack is $10 here >_< Too bad I already have them all.
Amazon just put Hotline Miami at $4.99. That, and the $5 coupon you got last month equals ... ZERO! Can't pass up a dealie like that.
pen_sq: Amazon just put Hotline Miami at $4.99. That, and the $5 coupon you got last month equals ... ZERO! Can't pass up a dealie like that.
Sold!
pen_sq: Amazon just put Hotline Miami at $4.99. That, and the $5 coupon you got last month equals ... ZERO! Can't pass up a dealie like that.
Holy crap! Indeed, you can't beat... free. Grabbed it.
Coelocanth: Holy crap! Indeed, you can't beat... free. Grabbed it.
Me too:)
wodmarach: Don't forget morse, semiphore and in one memorable mission binary encoded ASCII which had been inverted...
I'll admit, I cheated and looked up the morse code, it's been so long it would have taken me forever to decode that message:)
Post edited January 03, 2013 by orcishgamer
Cool might snag a few (have a fair few coupons.)
Uh...

I thought the coupons only worked with games priced $5 or more. This won't last long.
Foxhack: I thought the coupons only worked with games priced $5 or more. This won't last long.
No, there doesn't appear to be any such restriction. At least none stated.

(For this particular promotional credit. For other coupons, yes.)
Post edited January 03, 2013 by adambiser
Darn
now I wish I had this year Amazon coupon .
I think they just ran out
Damn, I think I really must hate myself. Not only did I add about a dozen games to my catalog this holiday season (when I'd all but promised myself I wouldn't), but I caved and grabbed Dark Souls Prepare to Die Editon from Amazon for $12.99. I seriously think I must have some hidden self-loathing.