It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Due to the kindness of Madth3 I got a coupon for Volume and with it being on sale on Steam it only cost me $1.24. So if anyone else can find a coupon then I'd grab it now since the price is almost unbeatable. Minor pity it's an indie game version of MGS VR... It's fun but compared to Thomas it's a minor disappointment to me...
cecil: Due to the kindness of Madth3 I got a coupon for Volume and with it being on sale on Steam it only cost me $1.24. So if anyone else can find a coupon then I'd grab it now since the price is almost unbeatable. Minor pity it's an indie game version of MGS VR... It's fun but compared to Thomas it's a minor disappointment to me...
Uhm, i'm a bit confused, you're asking for another coupon for Volume so that it becomes even more cheaper? If so, doesn't work since it doesn't stack.

"How many coupons can I use on an item?
You can use one coupon per item."
cecil: Due to the kindness of Madth3 I got a coupon for Volume and with it being on sale on Steam it only cost me $1.24. So if anyone else can find a coupon then I'd grab it now since the price is almost unbeatable. Minor pity it's an indie game version of MGS VR... It's fun but compared to Thomas it's a minor disappointment to me...
Cyraxpt: Uhm, i'm a bit confused, you're asking for another coupon for Volume so that it becomes even more cheaper? If so, doesn't work since it doesn't stack.

"How many coupons can I use on an item?
You can use one coupon per item."
Hmm, I think here he meant it more in a sense of
"So if anyone else can find a coupon then [if I were you] I'd grab it now since the price is almost unbeatable."
Cyraxpt:
expopower: What I meant is more in a sense of
"So if anyone else can find a coupon then [if I were you] I'd grab it now since the price is almost unbeatable."
yes thank you for clarifying my point :-)
wanderer_27: Took a gamble on the Humble Monthly - not too bad :

SOMA
The Banner Saga
WWE 2K16
Sheltered
Epistory - Typing Chronicles
Town of Salem

Next months tempter is Grim Dawn
Stooner: Have Banner Saga, Epistory and Sheltered in my wishlist, and 0 interest in SOMA at the same time. Damn you Humble.

Not a bad bundle, I gotta say.
I'm happy with it for $12. I gifted Banner Saga to a friend and the rest I am undecided on, other than SOMA which I know I'll be playing.

EDIT: Only reason I gifted Banner Saga is because I bought it on here a week prior. It's a top notch game imo.
Post edited September 04, 2016 by Leucius
Apologies if it's already been mentioned, Hitman: GO Definitive Edition is 50% off this weekend on GMG (Steam key) - I picked it up and it's actually a pretty nifty little puzzle game.
Impaler26: [snip]
Guess i got what i deserve for gambling. :D
PincushionMan: Now now, don't hate on the Epistory game just because it's a typing game. I played the demo earlier this week. it has a unique art style (everything is origami), and the words at least have something to do with the goal you are trying to accomplish (aggressive words for attacking, rock/plant words for building, 'hot' words for fire, and so on). Free copy if you 'beat' the game (yesterday).

No, I didn't get a free copy :(. I'm not sure how many free copies there were to give out.

Be warned though, some of those bosses have some tough, extremely large words. I think mine words were COUNTERPRODUCTIVE and PASSIVE-AGRESSIVE. And those monsters will sprint at you if you start making typos...
Just beat the demo because of this post and I liked it A LOT. However - how do I find out if I have won? I played it twice and both time the game ended the same - buy the full version (but no winning or not winning notification).
Game Informer (Digital Magazine Subscription) is $2 for a 1-year subscription from discountmags.com. I've ordered from them many times in the past and have been pleased with every magazine I've ordered from them. They also have a few other cheap ones that might be of some interest but I thought I'd highlight the Game Informer deal because of the thread I'm posting in. Link to sale is below.

Link

Note: All digital subscriptions require a Zinio account to read the digital magazines.
<span class="bold">Black Dungeon Bundle</span> on BundleStars

Three tiers wth 12 Steam games

$1.49 for

- Super Ubie Island REMIX
- Curvatron
- Mr Nibbles Forever
- Overture
- Cosmic Leap

$2.99 for

- Spunk and Moxie
- Virtual Rogue
- So Much Blood
- This Book Is A Dungeon
- Raining Blobs
- Mazement

$3.99 for

- The Incredible Baron
<span class="bold">Humble Mobile Bundle 20</span>

$1

- Cloud Chasers
- Last Horizon
- Tomb Raider 1 & 2

BTA

- Always Sometimes Monsters
- Shooting Stars!
- more games to be added later

$5

- Space Grunts
- Cosmonautica

Soundtracks for Cloud Chasers, Last Horizon, Shooting Stars! and Cosmonautica
Post edited September 05, 2016 by madth3
Steam has a "complete the set" bundle for Borderlands games today. I own everything from the bundle except the pre-sequel and it is showing up for $3.22. Anyone else who owns Borderlands 1 GOTY and Borderlands 2 should be able to get The Pre-Sequel for the $3.22 price.

Link
<span class="bold">The Humble GameMaker Bundle</span>

Free
Extreme Burger Defense (Android)
Freeway Mutant (Android)
10 Second Ninja X GameMaker Edition demo

$1
GameMaker: Studio Pro (Windows)
Uncanny Valley (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows)
Cook, Serve Delicious! (DRM-Free/Steam/Android, Windows/Mac/Linux)
INK (Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
Extreme Burger Defense Source Code
Freeway Mutant Source Code
Sheep Hard + Source Code (DRM-Free, Windows)
Angry Chicken: Egg Madness! + Source Code (Android)

BTA
HTML5 Module (Windows)
Home (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac)
Solstice (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac)
Galactic Missile Defense + Source Code (Android)
Uncanny Valley Source Code
INK Source Code
10 Second Ninja X GameMaker Edition Source Code
Cook, Serve, Delicious! Source Code
40% coupon for 10 Second Ninja X

$15
Android Module (Windows)
iOS Module (Windows)
Windows UWP Module (Windows)
Flop Rocket + Source Code and UWP Package (Android)
Solstice Source Code
Home Source Code
Post edited September 06, 2016 by Grargar
Meh
(Don't know if it's been posted.)

You can Pre-Order EVERSPACE Game In Development GOG copy from their site for 25 €.

Save 9% on the price of the GID version
Save 29% on the price of the Full Release version
Get your digital Game Copy DRM-free
distributed via GOG on 09/14/16
Get a special Pre-order Forum Badge
Get a set of stunning wallpapers
Get preferred 1st Level Support
Grargar: <span class="bold">The Humble GameMaker Bundle</span>

BTA
snip...
10 Second Ninja X GameMaker Edition Source Code
40% coupon for 10 Second Ninja X
I don't get that one - if you get the source code why would you need to later buy the game?
I suppose there could be some trouble to compile by yourself but Considering this bundle is aimed for game developers...
Maybe they meant they give 10 Second Ninja X GameMaker Edition demo Source Code.