It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Spec Ops: The Line and Sid Meier's Pirates! cost $1 after voting in the Golden Joystick Awards.

Link
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Jumbo Bundle 7</span>

Free
Humble exclusives for Duelyst

PWYW ($1 for Steam keys)
RollerCoaster Tycoon® 2: Triple Thrill Pack (Steam, Windows)
Devil Daggers (Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
Runestone Keeper (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac)
cecil: got the $1 tier just for Rune Stone
the rest of the bundle looks like crap TBH
DD's quite okay though, Bought it a full price back then and still struggling to beat my own best record 52 Sec. *stupid laughing skull waves :D

Not sure if it worth to buy BTA's almost have all games on the list already and not that interested with high-tier also lack of DRM-Free as well :/
BenKii: Spec Ops: The Line and Sid Meier's Pirates! cost $1 after voting in the Golden Joystick Awards.

Link
Additionally you'll get a (probably shitty) "Green Man Gaming Mystery Pack", but still: In comparison to the past Golden Joystick "deals" (which included "X-Com" and "Bioshock Infinite", the first one even completely for free) that's not too good - especially considering there's hardly a game that was bundled (or given away for free) as often as "Spec Ops: The Line" ...

Still, if someone who makes the deal can confirm that it is indeed the "newest" version of "Pirates" I will probably pay the dollar (since I only own "Pirates! Gold Plus" on GOG).
Grargar: The reverse can also be true. For example, Dead Space on Steam costs $20 for Americans and €10 for Europeans. In those cases, I would suspect that the company in question is either happy with the product's sales in one region, or that retail distribution deals might prevent them from setting a base price lower than a specific amount.

P.S.: I'm still not sure why Dead Space costs €20 on GOG.
Oh crud, I missed last week's sale on that one.
Although I already have them on the console.
Well, at least I managed to snatch the Alien Isolation offer at Humble.
Less than 10 minutes left until the Humble Sale finishes.
———————————————
PS: And the Humble sale has been extended for four more days with a return of formerly disappeared past deals.
Including Alien Isolation.
Post edited September 22, 2016 by j0ekerr
BS: All Stars 7 Bundle

King Arthur's Gold
Surgeon Simulator - Anniversary Edition
It came from space, and ate our brains
Chaos on Deponia
Nether: Resurrected
Skulls of the Shogun
Super 3-D Noah's Ark
FlatOut
Ninja'd by ... err...
Geddes17: Additionally you'll get a (probably shitty) "Green Man Gaming Mystery Pack", but still: In comparison to the past Golden Joystick "deals" (which included "X-Com" and "Bioshock Infinite", the first one even completely for free) that's not too good - especially considering there's hardly a game that was bundled (or given away for free) as often as "Spec Ops: The Line" ...

Still, if someone who makes the deal can confirm that it is indeed the "newest" version of "Pirates" I will probably pay the dollar (since I only own "Pirates! Gold Plus" on GOG).
Yeah, the past freebies were nice to get. It's not a bad deal for $1 for those games per se just in terms of the price, and I actually have both games on the ole wishlist... but... considering they're affiliated with GMG and I GMG is on my "dead to me" boycott list I've had to take a pass on the offer as good as it is deal-wise. Spec-Ops shows up in many bundles over time and I'll likely end up eventually scoring it via some attractive Bundlestars bundle eventually anyway. The Pirates game is in a giveaway at the moment, but not a bad price in future GOG sales likely either so I think I've got to stick with my ideology on this one. :) Still, I am grateful to them for the games they've given away in the past, namely Mafia II which was amazing.
OUCH...

Please forgive me, but I'm (far) over 30 , and have got a memory like a sieve.
Bundlestars has a "Bioshock" sale:
https://www.bundlestars.com/en/games?search=bioshock&amp;sale=true

I think this could be the lowest price yet for the two "Burial at Sea" DLCs (3,74 Euro each).
Currently Mad Max ( Steam key ) is $5.46 in Hungary ( from official stores ) . And a bunch of LEGO games , DLCs are also on sale .
Post edited September 23, 2016 by Painted_Doll
gixgox: OUCH...

Please forgive me, but I'm (far) over 30 , and have got a memory like a sieve.
hey speak for yourself :D
I'm nearly 40 and I can... what were we talking about?!
Geddes17: Bundlestars has a "Bioshock" sale:
https://www.bundlestars.com/en/games?search=bioshock&amp;sale=true

I think this could be the lowest price yet for the two "Burial at Sea" DLCs (3,74 Euro each).
Also a cheap way to get the remasters if you don't have them already.
DIG GREENLIGHT Bundle 10

Final Quest II
Midnight Carnival
Super Mega RPuG
Colossal Blueprint
Gates of the Road
Kombine
The Land of Dasthir
Our Wonderful World
On GooglePlayStore:

[Deal Alert] The original Tomb Raider is down to 10 cents in some countries
Post edited September 25, 2016 by gixgox
Painted_Doll: Currently Mad Max ( Steam key ) is $5.46 in Hungary ( from official stores ) .
Doesn't that have Denuvo on it?