It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

amrit9037: (Don't know if it's been posted.)

You can Pre-Order EVERSPACE Game In Development GOG copy from their site for 25 €.

[...]
distributed via GOG on 09/14/16
[...]
Get preferred 1st Level Support
Not sure how to read these two together...
HypersomniacLive: Not sure how to read these two together...
Simple, you can ask support from either GOG or Rockfish, and you will have preferred 1st level support from Rockfish compared to the rest of us peasants who didn't buy the game from themselves.
Just because GOG does their own support doesn't mean the developers/publishers can't do their own as well.
BlackThorny: I don't get that one - if you get the source code why would you need to later buy the game?
I suppose there could be some trouble to compile by yourself but Considering this bundle is aimed for game developers...
Maybe they meant they give 10 Second Ninja X GameMaker Edition demo Source Code.
Source code likely doesn't come with assets. Kind of like the open source quake engines - you still need the quake assets to be able to play.
Somewhat interesting, specially for would-be-tinkerers.

I still need to learn python.
——————————
There's also a Spore pack.
Or you can get the base game for about 5 bucks.
Which is about 4 more than what I'd pay.
Post edited September 07, 2016 by j0ekerr
Grargar: Humble usually indicates whether a game is regionally-locked either by placing a "Not available in your region" mark on the box's cover and/or mentioning a potential region lock in a bundle's requirements page.
Okay, I'm a bit pissed off because I got no such indication when purchasing the bundle, but something very weird seems to be going on.
I've always used paypal (with a US address) on steam and on humble, and I've never had any issues with purchasing and redeeming games on steam. Since it is hard to top up my paypal account regularly from here, however, this time, since I've finally gotten a credit card, I decided to use that. Unfortunately, problems.
After buying this bundle and redeeming the few games that I don't already own on gog one by one, after getting the KQ collection (only own 7-8 here), which worked, Police Quest games, Phantasmagoria games, all worked, Gabriel Knight 2 (already have 1 here), which worked, I got to GK3, which wouldn't redeem. After clicking to activate it, I got a weird dialog box which said "The following games could not be activated in your region" or something, except the place where the games should have been listed was blank. Continuing with the games I don't own, Caesar 3 & IV didn't work either, with the same issue.

After investigating this, I find that GK3 and Caesar 3 & IV are region restricted in Pakistan. But so is GK2, which got redeemed. And so are a number of games I've redeemed on Steam that I've found out now are region restricted and not available for purchase from Pakistan. I figure it is because I've always used paypal when purchasing steam games, and even in the store, I purchase by adding ?cc=US at the end of the links.

Now a bit of an odd request after such a long post, but if someone has GK3 not redeemed yet, would they be willing to see if a swap would work?
babark: Okay, I'm a bit pissed off because I got no such indication when purchasing the bundle, but something very weird seems to be going on.
I've always used paypal (with a US address) on steam and on humble, and I've never had any issues with purchasing and redeeming games on steam. Since it is hard to top up my paypal account regularly from here, however, this time, since I've finally gotten a credit card, I decided to use that. Unfortunately, problems.
After buying this bundle and redeeming the few games that I don't already own on gog one by one, after getting the KQ collection (only own 7-8 here), which worked, Police Quest games, Phantasmagoria games, all worked, Gabriel Knight 2 (already have 1 here), which worked, I got to GK3, which wouldn't redeem. After clicking to activate it, I got a weird dialog box which said "The following games could not be activated in your region" or something, except the place where the games should have been listed was blank. Continuing with the games I don't own, Caesar 3 & IV didn't work either, with the same issue.

After investigating this, I find that GK3 and Caesar 3 & IV are region restricted in Pakistan. But so is GK2, which got redeemed. And so are a number of games I've redeemed on Steam that I've found out now are region restricted and not available for purchase from Pakistan. I figure it is because I've always used paypal when purchasing steam games, and even in the store, I purchase by adding ?cc=US at the end of the links.

Now a bit of an odd request after such a long post, but if someone has GK3 not redeemed yet, would they be willing to see if a swap would work?
I would also suggest that you write to Humble's support about this.
Post edited September 07, 2016 by Grargar
BenKii: Steam has a "complete the set" bundle for Borderlands games today. I own everything from the bundle except the pre-sequel and it is showing up for $3.22. Anyone else who owns Borderlands 1 GOTY and Borderlands 2 should be able to get The Pre-Sequel for the $3.22 price.

Link
Good heads up here.
Grargar: I would also suggest that you write to Humble's support about this.
I did, their response was that I tried purchasing a game that wasn't available in my region. They offered me a refund, but I WANT the games I redeemed (and the ones I wasn't able to), so I'm not sure that's an option for me.
Post edited September 07, 2016 by babark
BenKii: Steam has a "complete the set" bundle for Borderlands games today. I own everything from the bundle except the pre-sequel and it is showing up for $3.22. Anyone else who owns Borderlands 1 GOTY and Borderlands 2 should be able to get The Pre-Sequel for the $3.22 price.

Link
I only want BL2 GOTY so :-( but awesome for everyone else :-) I do love the compete the collection discounts and the absurd buy the game with the soundtrack and extras for cheaper then base game deals...

Link
Damn, that's a good price but it is just the base game and not the GOTY version so one would have to spend a crapload more money to get all of the 10000 DLC afterword. Going to have to pass and wait for a future deal with GOTY or some other super-holy-shit releases down the line. :)
Yeah, would love to jump on that if the BL2 was with all DLC, not only vanilla game. Still it it is 5 Euro for Pre-sequel and vanilla BL2, good price even if one only wants pre-sequel.
Indiegala Anuman Interactive Bundle #2

$1:

- Prehistorik
- Nicolas Eymerich - The Inquisitor - Book 1 : The Plague
- The Egyptian Prophecy: The Fate of Ramses

$2.49 (before price increases):

- Black Moon Chronicles
- Terror Lab
- SHOWTIME 2073
- ALPAGES : THE FIVE BOOKS
- Moto Racer Collection
- Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy
- Haegemonia: Legions of Iron
- Haegemonia: The Solon Heritage
- Titan

September Cubic Bundle

$1:

- Elementary My Dear Majesty!
- Cubium Dreams
- Army of Tentacles: (Not) A Cthulhu Dating Sim
- A Land Fit For Heroes

$2.50:

- Space Scaven
- Pristine world
- Invisible Mind
- NORTH
- Starion Tactics
Post edited September 07, 2016 by siulebuo
skeletonbow: Damn, that's a good price but it is just the base game and not the GOTY version so one would have to spend a crapload more money to get all of the 10000 DLC afterword.
I almost perceive this "Complete the set" slogan as a taunt, considering how I got burned by buying Borderlands 2 and one DLC, and now it would be cheaper for me to buy the game again in its GOTY edition with all DLCs included than to just buy the couple of story DLCs I'm missing from it, even at 75% off, because the DLCs on their own are so fricking expensive. Never ever let yourself be coaxed into buying the regular version of Borderlands 2 if you have any interest in the DLCs! Everything you'd save on Pre-Sequel, you'd have to spend on the DLCs, maybe even more. Better get BL2 GOTY and wait for a 75-80% sale on the Pre-Sequel.
Post edited September 07, 2016 by Leroux
Leroux: I almost perceive this "Complete the set" slogan as a taunt, considering how I got burned by buying Borderlands 2 and one DLC, and now it would be cheaper for me to buy the game again in its GOTY edition with all DLCs included than to just buy the couple of story DLCs I'm missing from it, even at 75% off, because the DLCs on their own are so fricking expensive. Never ever let yourself be coaxed into buying the regular version of Borderlands 2 if you have any interest in the DLCs! Everything you'd save on Pre-Sequel, you'd have to spend on the DLCs, maybe even more. Better get BL2 GOTY and wait for a 75-80% sale on the Pre-Sequel.
Even worse, if I'm not mistaken the GOTY and Season Pass do not include every single one of the available DLCs so you still have to buy more DLC separately if you want them. Not sure but for all I know they might still be producing new DLC for them too. I'm in no hurry to buy 2 or pre-quel any time soon though. Maybe in 2/3/5 years they'll have a genuinely complete edition for $5 or something and I'll snap it up.
skeletonbow: Even worse, if I'm not mistaken the GOTY and Season Pass do not include every single one of the available DLCs so you still have to buy more DLC separately if you want them. Not sure but for all I know they might still be producing new DLC for them too. I'm in no hurry to buy 2 or pre-quel any time soon though. Maybe in 2/3/5 years they'll have a genuinely complete edition for $5 or something and I'll snap it up.
True, but the GOTY at least contains all of the DLCs I consider worth getting; the "Season Pass" is a joke. In any case, I wouldn't get my hopes up that there ever will be a genuinely complete edition for BL2, and at a low price. Personally I don't believe in it. It probably won't happen with Mass Effect 2/3 either (and if I'm wrong and some day they decide to do it, it will be sold like new, for a price high enough that even 75% off won't be that cheap). :P
Post edited September 07, 2016 by Leroux