It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cecil: Is it better to get Xcom 2 over Xcom complete is the current Amazon price of $26 and 10 respectively good or are they likely to show up in more bundles soon?
foxworks: While that is an attractive discount for XCOM 2, the first XCOM was a lot of fun. It has been bundled a couple times and will likely be again but for Enemy Unknown, Enemy Within + DLC isn't bad for $10.
EDIT: turns out I have a left over HB XCOM: EU key. Just send you a PM.
much obliged Mr. Fox thanks :-)
foxworks: While that is an attractive discount for XCOM 2, the first XCOM was a lot of fun. It has been bundled a couple times and will likely be again but for Enemy Unknown, Enemy Within + DLC isn't bad for $10.
EDIT: turns out I have a left over HB XCOM: EU key. Just send you a PM.
cecil: much obliged Mr. Fox thanks :-)
I'd also like to shine the spotlight onto Xcom EU's famous mod: Long War. Studio spawning popular, it seems.

Note: Long War almost certainly requires the EW content.

Note 2: Play Vanilla Xcom EU first _before) trying Long War. Then try Long War on Easy difficulty. Long War is HARD with a capital [H]. Plus some of the LW settings make more sense when combined with the 2nd wave options.

I'm also told that LW works on the other platforms that Xcom EU runs on, but I've not verified that personally.
Post edited September 02, 2016 by PincushionMan
Grargar: Disney didn't revoke the license; it just expired. Licenses don't last forever. Sega wasn't interested in renewing it (probably because the game didn't sell all that much and the licensing costs aren't exactly low when you are dealing with the Mouse) and since Disney doesn't own the game per se, but only the licensed content, the game will vanish from stores, until some time in the future when Sega will get the idea of creating a new Castle of Illusion and they decide to approach Disney once again.
That's why it's very difficult to release a game related to a film or a book nowadays. The licenses cost a lot of money, the owners maybe don't care or don't want to exploit them again and they need to make profit with them.
That's why the Lord of the Rings games won't be released digitally so easily, for example.
Not sure if they were supposed to be part of the Weekly Staff pick and GOG forgot to include them, but Grandia II and (as well as the [url=https://www.gog.com/game/republique_deluxe_edition]Deluxe Edition and Deluxe Edition Upgrade) are discounted by 50%.
PincushionMan: Note: Long War almost certainly requires the EW content.
I believe there is some older version still available that is only for vanilla EU without expansion but it is of course not finished one and doesn't contain all features.
But yeah, it does exist but it is much better to use it if ones has Enemy Within.
Post edited September 02, 2016 by Vitek
IndieGala Action and Romance Anime Bundle

https://www.indiegala.com/anime

Pay $1.0 or more to get these Steam games

Darconika - The Cube of Soul
Ace of Protectors
A Wild Catgirl Appears!

Pay $3.99 or more to get also this

Swordbreaker The Game
God's One Day World (only in Chinese now, translation in progress)
A Detective's Novel
Adventure World
True Lover's Knot Deluxe Edition (OST + Bonus Artbook)
Love in the Glen Deluxe Edition
Banzai Escape
Post edited September 02, 2016 by triock
Took a gamble on the Humble Monthly - not too bad :

SOMA
The Banner Saga
WWE 2K16
Sheltered
Epistory - Typing Chronicles
Town of Salem

Next months tempter is Grim Dawn
wanderer_27: Took a gamble on the Humble Monthly - not too bad :

SOMA
The Banner Saga
WWE 2K16
Sheltered
Town of Salem
I took the gamble too... I already have Banner Saga and the other games are shit IMO.
Guess i got what i deserve for gambling. :D

SOMA
The Banner Saga
WWE 2K16
Sheltered
Town of Salem

Next months tempter is Grim Dawn
Have Banner Saga, Epistory and Sheltered in my wishlist, and 0 interest in SOMA at the same time. Damn you Humble.

Not a bad bundle, I gotta say.
Don't care for WWE 2k16, and Town of Salem I thnk is MP, so no interest in those - the others are okay though.

Wouldn't mind copies of the others if anyone wants to swap some.
Post edited September 02, 2016 by wanderer_27

[snip]
Impaler26: [snip]
Now now, don't hate on the Epistory game just because it's a typing game. I played the demo earlier this week. it has a unique art style (everything is origami), and the words at least have something to do with the goal you are trying to accomplish (aggressive words for attacking, rock/plant words for building, 'hot' words for fire, and so on). Free copy if you 'beat' the game (yesterday).

No, I didn't get a free copy :(. I'm not sure how many free copies there were to give out.

Be warned though, some of those bosses have some tough, extremely large words. I think mine words were COUNTERPRODUCTIVE and PASSIVE-AGRESSIVE. And those monsters will sprint at you if you start making typos...
Eh, the cool stuff keeps going to the monthly bundle, still not going to bother preordering mistery bundles...
PincushionMan: Now now, don't hate on the Epistory game just because it's a typing game. I played the demo earlier this week. it has a unique art style (everything is origami), and the words at least have something to do with the goal you are trying to accomplish (aggressive words for attacking, rock/plant words for building, 'hot' words for fire, and so on). Free copy if you 'beat' the game (yesterday).

No, I didn't get a free copy :(. I'm not sure how many free copies there were to give out.

Be warned though, some of those bosses have some tough, extremely large words. I think mine words were COUNTERPRODUCTIVE and PASSIVE-AGRESSIVE. And those monsters will sprint at you if you start making typos...
Added to wishlist that game looks AWESOME
Grargar: Not sure if they were supposed to be part of the Weekly Staff pick and GOG forgot to include them, but Grandia II and (as well as the [url=https://www.gog.com/game/republique_deluxe_edition]Deluxe Edition and Deluxe Edition Upgrade) are discounted by 50%.
Republique is def. not worth $12, maybe at $5 one may consider it if you can live with the totally
pointless ending. And the DLX upgrade is completely worthless.

After 2 strong Episodes the Devs totally had no clue what to do with the game for the remaining episodes.
Post edited September 03, 2016 by dyscode
PincushionMan: Now now, don't hate on the Epistory game just because it's a typing game. I played the demo earlier this week. it has a unique art style (everything is origami), and the words at least have something to do with the goal you are trying to accomplish (aggressive words for attacking, rock/plant words for building, 'hot' words for fire, and so on). Free copy if you 'beat' the game (yesterday).

Yep, i watched a few videos of Epistory yesterday and it doesn't look half bad so i redeemed it. :D