It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Geddes17: Bundlestars has a "Bioshock" sale:
https://www.bundlestars.com/en/games?search=bioshock&sale=true

I think this could be the lowest price yet for the two "Burial at Sea" DLCs (3,74 Euro each).
The original versions of BioShock 1 and 2 were removed from Steam, but are still purchasable elsewhere? Interesting. I wonder how long that's going to last.

skeletonbow: Doesn't that have Denuvo on it?
Yes, it has Denuvo.
skeletonbow: Doesn't that have Denuvo on it?
RayRay13000: Yes, it has Denuvo.
Hopefully all of those Denuvo games end up here on GOG eventually (sans-Denuvo of course). After Spore I suppose anything is possible for us hold-outs. :)
https://chrono.gg/?=oddworldnewntasty

23 hours left . ( Steam key )
high rated
If you're like me and usually just link straight into the forum and rarely look at the main page, big GOG sale just started I guess.
wanderer_27: A little be OT.

Tomorrow's the first day of Fall (Northern Hemisphere) . . . I'm wondering if there is going to be a GOG sale . . .
skeletonbow: The Fall promotion sales start in the 1st or 2nd week of November every year (since 2013 anyway, not sure before that). It was the first "Insomnia" sale in 2013, but regular promo style in 2014, 2015. So if the past is our guide, the Fall promo sale will begin on November 7th and run for 2 weeks.
Okay, so I missed it by a few days . . . :)
Also don't forget to a good at current Steam weeklong sales, (4- hoursleft)

There is some pretty decent stuff there, this actually

e.g. Frederic Music Bundle for $.89 NOT the DC-version though and quite some other, depending on your taste
Post edited September 26, 2016 by dyscode
BlackThorny: Wow, that's really sneaky!
How do you get a code? Will I get it if I register now? I do follow them on my fake twitter that is associated with same email address...
thk47: Probably yes also try to subscribe their news letter as well with the same email address, because Coupons code are tied to email account.
Well I registered to the newsletter, and got the first named "Pew pew pew!" on Sep 24, no discount Coupon as of yet :/
Any way to make sure I get one before the Current Gog Connect session ends?
Also that newsletter mentions a contest regarding games you might have appearing in [url=https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundle/nemesis-bundle]Nemesis Bundle (even if you didn't buy then on BS?), to win 50$-100$ keys to steam wallet, though I don't quite follow how (5 days left) to participate.

Edit: After further investigation - It's a ruffle of sorts (BS has those occasionally) powered via gleam,
Where you get additional entries if you "register" at least an hour in several titles appearing in the Nemesis Bundle. I guess the steam api allows getting such info even without a complimentary client like (GMGs) Playfire*?

* If so, why again do we need that client? Just to spyware the users?
Post edited September 26, 2016 by BlackThorny
<span class="bold">Puzzle Mega Bundle on BundleStars</span>

$2.49 for 16 Steam games

- Crab Cakes Rescue
- Snail Bob 2: Tiny Troubles
- Weather Lord: Following the Princess Collector's Edition
- Miko Mole
- Prehistoric Tales
- Energy Cycle Collector's Edition
- It's Spring Again Collector's Edition
- Square's Route
- Quell Collection (Quell, Quell Memento, Quell Reflect)
- Puzzles Under The Hill
- Pepe Porcupine
- Ludo Supremo
- Mahjong Deluxe 3
- Ferrum's Secrets: Where Is Grandpa?
thk47: Bundle Stars 10% of coupon that can be used on Nemesis bundle
Leroux:
groundhog42:
wanderer_27:
Hmm, I've contacted BS support and got a strange reply:

Tim (BundleStars Customer Service Area)

Sep 26, 16:03 BST

The last set of discount vouchers expired at least 1 week ago.

Sorry

Tim

Tim Kirkland
Technical Services Assistant, Focus Multimedia Ltd / BundleStars
Does anybody have a valid coupon or are they correct saying they have already expired?
If you do, I would be thankful if you provide an expiration date so I can reply to support.
Thanks!
Post edited September 26, 2016 by BlackThorny
BlackThorny: Hmm, I've contacted BS support and got a strange reply: Does anybody have a valid coupon or are they correct saying they have already expired?
From their email with the VIP discount:
*The discount code is valid until 8:00am (BST) 19th September 2016.
of the two star trek adventure games on GOG which is better?
Post edited September 26, 2016 by cecil
cecil: of the two star trek adventure games on GOG which is better?
i played both long long ago , both are excellent :) , so i can't really help you :P (sorry)

Still hoping for [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Trek:_The_Next_Generation_%E2%80%93_A_Final_Unity]the point & click with the Next-Generation cast[/url], was good too :)
Post edited September 26, 2016 by DyNaer
wanderer_27:
BlackThorny: Hmm, I've contacted BS support and got a strange reply:

Tim (BundleStars Customer Service Area)

Sep 26, 16:03 BST

The last set of discount vouchers expired at least 1 week ago.

Sorry

Tim

Tim Kirkland
Technical Services Assistant, Focus Multimedia Ltd / BundleStars
BlackThorny: Does anybody have a valid coupon or are they correct saying they have already expired?
If you do, I would be thankful if you provide an expiration date so I can reply to support.
Thanks!
Yeah, I can confirm they expired about a week ago - both from trying to use it and verifying through the email they sent out.
cecil: of the two star trek adventure games on GOG which is better?
DyNaer: i played both long long ago , both are excellent :) , so i can't really help you :P (sorry)

Still hoping for [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Trek:_The_Next_Generation_%E2%80%93_A_Final_Unity]the point & click with the Next-Generation cast[/url], was good too :)
thanks for the feedback figured they were cheap enough I might grab one or both :-)
HB heads up to align your expectations.

It seems some people got the email for tomorrow's bundle one day early and it pointed to a picture of Clickteam Fusion (a game developement software).

Source