It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: A person is being very generous and giving gifts to different people.

Speaking of which, Endre just ninja gifted me as well. I'd say pass more +1's along, but since they're ultimately intangible bullshit that can be manipulated by any fuckwit with the time and the boredom, I'll just pass along my thanks instead.

Thank you, Endre. =)
Looks like Endre is on a gifting spree today. Thank you Endre indeed :D
;) Was assassinated by the aforementioned silent ninja as well! Appreciated Endre!
by the way are there really four S's in that?
Hello, everyone!

I hope you are all having a lovely day?

It has been very busy here, and I see I missed a lot of silly fun. :-)

*goes off to give a +1 to all the ninja gifters*
superstande: ;) Was assassinated by the aforementioned silent ninja as well! Appreciated Endre!
Yes, there is. You spelled it correctly.
ddickinson: Hello, everyone!

*wobbles and jiggles out of control then ultra hugs onee-chan*
l0rdtr3k: *wobbles and jiggles out of control then ultra hugs onee-chan*
Hello there, little blob! *hugs*

Have you had a nice day so far?
l0rdtr3k: *wobbles and jiggles out of control then ultra hugs onee-chan*
ddickinson: Hello there, little blob! *hugs*

I really want to hug you in person.Sad that we live so far away from each other :(
BTW,SC2 is not that bad.It's a great game but it doesn't beat the original.Same goes with Diablo 3.
ddickinson: Hello there, little blob! *hugs*

l0rdtr3k: I really want to hug you in person.Sad that we live so far away from each other :(
BTW,SC2 is not that bad.It's a great game but it doesn't beat the original.Same goes with Diablo 3.
Imho, D3 + RoS was better than D2.
But SC2 is worse than SCBW by a far margin.
l0rdtr3k: I really want to hug you in person.Sad that we live so far away from each other :(
StarCraft 2 is bad, just look how they turned Kerrigan into some weak woman who is helpless and needed big strong Raynor to come and rescue her. And the fact the refused the original voice actress to come back for Kerrigan as they wanted some bigger celebrity actress to do the voice, and the new voice was no where near as good. I am glad you like it, but for me it does not even come close to the original game.
Post edited July 03, 2015 by ddickinson
GreenDamsel: Imho, D3 + RoS was better than D2.
But SC2 is worse than SCBW by a far margin.
But it's still a great game.I'm having so much fun with it playing multi.
ddickinson: Hello, everyone!

Good afternoon. =)

Can't complain here. Thinking of buying alcohol later and getting silly, fall down, pass out drunk, so at least I'm forming a plan for the day.

How are you doing?
superstande: ;) Was assassinated by the aforementioned silent ninja as well! Appreciated Endre!
CarrionCrow: Yes, there is. You spelled it correctly.
Ah ok. Must be the lack of beer :) Maybe I will try that word later...
ddickinson: StarCraft 2 is bad, just look how they turned Kerrigan into some weak woman who is helpless and needed big strong Raynor to come and rescue her. And the fact the refused the original voice actress to come back for Kerrigan as they wanted some bigger celebrity actress to do the voice, and the new voice was no where near as good.
In a gameplay level,it's better and more balanced then the original and I like the Firefly feel of it but it lacks the epicness of the original and I really didn't liked her original voice,I prefer the new one.
Adn Legacy of the Void promisses a lot for closing up the saga.
*SPOILERS*

At least Kerrigan kills Mengsk at the end of the expansion.

*SPOILERS*
CarrionCrow: Good afternoon. =)

Can't complain here. Thinking of buying alcohol later and getting silly, fall down, pass out drunk, so at least I'm forming a plan for the day.

How are you doing?
That sounds like a plan. But won't that make the heat worse? Alcohol tends to dehydrate and make the heat worse? But as long as you have a nice time, and let us see you being silly, then it sounds good. :-)

I am doing good, thank you. It's been a long and hard day, but at least there has been a nice breeze, even if it is still very warm.

l0rdtr3k: In a gameplay level,it's better and more balanced then the original and I like the Firefly feel of it but it lacks the epicness of the original and I really didn't liked her original voice,I prefer the new one.
Adn Legacy of the Void promisses a lot for closing up the saga.
*SPOILERS*

At least Kerrigan kills Mengsk at the end of the expansion.

*SPOILERS*
As I said, I am glad to hear you like the game, but it's not one I will ever be getting. I guess I just prefer the original one too much.
Post edited July 03, 2015 by ddickinson
l0rdtr3k:
Will pass on that one. After the disappointment of Diablo 3, being too bored with World of Warcraft to even hate it (hard to get a good rage burst going when all I want to do while playing is take a nap), Hearthstone being a ploy to get players to buy more and more and more digital booster packs, along with having to deal with their dogshit DRM, Blizzard's going to need to put out a new Lost Vikings for me to start giving anything resembling a shit about them again.
Post edited July 03, 2015 by CarrionCrow