It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hey people! Im back! I hope you havent lynched agent without me!?
apehater: oh come on, does my avatar look like it could do a harm to anyone?

*whispers*
i'd look closer at crow, this diabolical crows are always suspicious
LaPtiteBete: Where is he ?... >:-|
Still hiding, heh...
It's a combination. One part lurking and four parts dozing off at my desk after waking up since I slept badly.
Damn.... Internet just went out....:(
CarrionCrow: It's a combination. One part lurking and four parts dozing off at my desk after waking up since I slept badly.
Sounds like a nice cocktail...
Welcome in the dozing-off-at-desk club !! :) here it's mostly because of the heat.......
How are you doing, other than freaking tired ?
And it's back again..phew...

GreenDamsel: But y'know ... you could just jump into the Elbe in dire need.
In my case the Alster would be more appropriate...but yes...that might help..:)
LaPtiteBete: Sounds like a nice cocktail...
Welcome in the dozing-off-at-desk club !! :) here it's mostly because of the heat.......
How are you doing, other than freaking tired ?
At least here, I don't have to worry about some employer getting pissy about it.

Just another day here, nothing terribly exciting.
How's your day been going?
ElTerprise: Damn.... Internet just went out....:(
And you were still there ? :-O ...
CarrionCrow: At least here, I don't have to worry about some employer getting pissy about it.

Just another day here, nothing terribly exciting.
How's your day been going?
You work on your own ?... cool...
Nothing exciting here either...
My day is going good... but I dream about a cold bath now.... and a cold something to drink... 3__3
Post edited July 03, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
Alright everyone, you know the drill : Please send Endre as much +1s as you can. :D

LaPtiteBete: And you were still there ? :-O ...
The magic of mobile internet ;)
Post edited July 03, 2015 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: Alright everyone, you know the drill : Please send Endre as much +1s as you can. :D
Where is he ??? >:-|
LaPtiteBete: You work on your own ?... cool...
Nothing exciting here either...
My day is going good... but I dream about a cold bath now.... and a cold something to drink... 3__3
I can see why you would be at this point. Hopefully you're almost done so you can be that much closer to making that dream a reality.
LaPtiteBete: Where is he ??? >:-|
Uhm , [url=https://www.gog.com/forum/general/conversational_freeforall_thread/post51967]here and here to name the lastest three posts from him i could find.
Let's hit superstande head with +1's for his gifting! :) Give him some booze and some ho's too! :) He gonna like, I'm sure! :)
ElTerprise: Alright everyone, you know the drill : Please send Endre as much +1s as you can. :D
Was just beginning to apply some +1s when I was ninja-attacked ',',,',',:-|

Could everyone please double the amount of +1s you give to Endre? :-)
Someone wants to explain to me what is going on right now?
GreenDamsel: Someone wants to explain to me what is going on right now?
A person is being very generous and giving gifts to different people.

Speaking of which, Endre just ninja gifted me as well. I'd say pass more +1's along, but since they're ultimately intangible bullshit that can be manipulated by any fuckwit with the time and the boredom, I'll just pass along my thanks instead.

Thank you, Endre. =)