It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: Maybe. But what about the priority given to incomplete and unreleased games? How do you explain early access and pre-orders getting so much attention? :-)
That really pisses me off on Steam especially, big sales with Early Acess games right there on the front page.
Though I dislike the practice of discounting Early Access games in general.
You devalue the game before it even releases.
Some are even included in bundles. >:l
ddickinson: Good morning, Mr Crow! *big wave with a big mug of coffee*
Good afternoon, D. -waves back- =)

How's your day going?
CarrionCrow: -breaks out the newly refurbished wading pool of coffee- My apologies, this took a bit to complete.
Now, not only do you have multiple coffee cup monster heads constantly spewing fountains of warm drink into the pool, I also set it up so they occasionally wink at you while smiling and playing from a lovely assortment of ambient horror game music...

If a person can't relax in that, I don't know what'll do the trick. ;)
*pokes holes in wading pool*
ddickinson: Maybe. But what about the priority given to incomplete and unreleased games? How do you explain early access and pre-orders getting so much attention? :-)

But don't you want to be a hippy? :-)
Idiocy :-)

Hippies =/= hipsters :-p ... But I wouldn't want to be a hippy either. They look too smelly õ__ô
AgentBirdnest: Yeah, we have silly names... There was a kid who went to my school whose last name was Shithead :-) (pronounced shi-theed ... but still, it was really spelled "Shithead" ! :-O)
Poor kid... :-|
I know a Mr Connard... and i also saw a chef (cook) on TV whose name is Couillon :-|
omega64: Oh I played it, regretted ever buying it for that much money as it wasn't my cup of tea. :P
I can't deny that it's quite excellent though.

The puzzles start off fairly simple, but do get a LOT harder.
Every area has a specific type of puzzle.
Each puzzle follows specific rulesets that aren't explained.

There are sets of smaller introductory puzzles for each concept spread throughout the island.
There are puzzles that combine those rulesets.

They don't really get all THAT repetitive for some reason.
Well, it doesn't sound that bad...
I might give it a try, once its price will be divided by 3 :-p
Thanks for the nice review, Omega ! :-) **+1**
ddickinson: It sure is, Lilith. :-)
*big don't have any phobias hug*
You don't have any phobia, Darlene ?
:-)
I'm a bit claustrophobic, slightly agoraphobic, and am quite afraid of heights, too... and I can't look people in the eyes for more than 2-3 seconds, too ^^
[/forever a wuss]
Post edited May 11, 2016 by Empress_Owl
Empress_Owl: Poor kid... :-|
I know a Mr Connard... and i also saw a chef (cook) on TV whose name is Couillon :-|
Yes...
*oogling French names* ô__ô Good Gog :-x
CarrionCrow: Good afternoon, Owl lady. =)

Oh, can't complain too much here. About to grab some coffee to go with my soda. A dear friend of mine got me this really great cup, it's become my new favorite.

-breaks out the newly refurbished wading pool of coffee- My apologies, this took a bit to complete.
Now, not only do you have multiple coffee cup monster heads constantly spewing fountains of warm drink into the pool, I also set it up so they occasionally wink at you while smiling and playing from a lovely assortment of ambient horror game music...

If a person can't relax in that, I don't know what'll do the trick. ;)
A new cup, heh ? n__o
refurbished ?... what happened to our previous wading pool ?... o__0
Eeeeerrrr.... ,',',',,'):-| "lovely (...) horror game music" ?!?....
**adding a new phobia on my list** :-)
AgentBirdnest: *tips helmet to the smiley Mr Crow* Good morning yourself :-)
-lifts glass in your general direction since I still don't have a hat...- ;)
omega64: That really pisses me off on Steam especially, big sales with Early Acess games right there on the front page.
Though I dislike the practice of discounting Early Access games in general.
You devalue the game before it even releases.
Some are even included in bundles. >:l
It does seem unfair to finished games, especially new releases that get pushed aside for games that are not even guaranteed to ever be released. I guess GOG is trying more and more to be like Steam in order to get more of their market share.

CarrionCrow: Good afternoon, D. -waves back- =)

How's your day going?
My day has been very good, thank you. I spent the morning at work, so I am quite tired and warn out, but still happy to be doing my lovely work again, even if it is still not really me doing it properly, I just tag along for the most part at the moment. But it was still nice, and hopefully before long I can do it all properly myself.

Do you have anything nice planned for your day?
AgentBirdnest: Idiocy :-)

Hippies =/= hipsters :-p ... But I wouldn't want to be a hippy either. They look too smelly õ__ô
But which would you be if you had to pick? A Hippy, or a Hipster? o_O

Empress_Owl: You don't have any phobia, Darlene ?
:-)
I'm a bit claustrophobic, slightly agoraphobic, and am quite afraid of heights, too... and I can't look people in the eyes for more than 2-3 seconds, too ^^
[/forever a wuss]
None that I can think of. I am pretty sure I don't have any fears like that, Lucia. :-)

*big you are not a wuss hug*
Post edited May 11, 2016 by ddickinson
omega64: *pokes holes in wading pool*
What ??? >:-| ... but, why ???
**here you are**
omega64: *pokes holes in wading pool*
Empress_Owl: What ??? >:-| ... but, why ???
**here you are**
Why not?
Why the spider picture, I hate spiders. :l
ddickinson: None that I can think of. I am pretty sure I don't have any fears like that, Lucia. :-)

*big you are not a wuss hug*
I would have been surprised to hear the contrary, Donatella :-)
**you are a badarse girl hug**
omega64: Why not?
Because you ruined my new wading pool, you meanie !! >:-|
Post edited May 11, 2016 by Empress_Owl
Empress_Owl: I would have been surprised to hear the contrary, Donatella :-)
**you are a badarse girl hug**
Is your agoraphobia mainly with large crowds, or empty open spaces as well, Laurel?

*big you are just as badarse return hug. Maybe more so, after all, you are a mum. And no one is more badarse than a mum* :-)
omega64: Why not?
Empress_Owl: Because you ruined my new wading pool, you meanie !! >:-|
You deserved it for calling me a meanie. >:(
Post edited May 11, 2016 by omega64
ddickinson: But which would you be if you had to pick? A Hippy, or a Hipster? o_O
Hipsters are generally more clean, so I'd go with that :-p