It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gunsynd: Hello Inny:-)
innocuous77: Hi G! I'm hope your day is well (and nothing in your side of the planet isn't trying to kill me)

Good games on the sale?
CarrionCrow: Figured you had your hands full between the whole dealing with students/work/frozen wasteland nightmare thing.
innocuous77: I always have my hands full...

(but the kid is alive and everyone is in pain. I back away.)

Welcome to my life.....

Anyway... games? I hear we have games here?
Oh yes, there are games available. 155 in total if I'm remembering correctly.

If you're looking for a specific title, I can tell you if it's up for grabs, or if you're looking for particular genres.
gunsynd: Yeah,some of them I think.Haven't come across anything that I want as yet..
Winter's over in the U.S,Summer has gone for us...
innocuous77: 8 inches coming my way... and not in the good way.
Yeah,that's no good...Soon be warmer weather for you...
CarrionCrow: 20 games? Good for you! =)

No clue what a torticollis is, but it sounds unpleasant...
LaPtiteBete: Yes !! :)
Ho really ? Google translated it like this... What else do I have... stiff neck ?
Ah, I get what you mean. Yeah, it's never fun waking up feeling like someone's been trying to step on your head while you slept.
CarrionCrow: Also ended up with Grimrock 2. You've told me how good it is and Sinistar's mentioned more than once that it's going to drive me insane with its difficulty, so I couldn't resist.
That is good to hear. It will be fun to read your writings while you are playing it ;-)
LaPtiteBete: Good morning, everyone :)

moonshineshadow: *good morning hugs and waves*
LaPtiteBete: ** Good morning Hug **
HUGS!!!

I'd wave, but there might be a snowdrift I can't get out of..
CarrionCrow: Also ended up with Grimrock 2. You've told me how good it is and Sinistar's mentioned more than once that it's going to drive me insane with its difficulty, so I couldn't resist.
moonshineshadow: That is good to hear. It will be fun to read your writings while you are playing it ;-)
I'll have to get through the first one before doing that, but I'm sure I'll be mentioning the experience here. =)
moonshineshadow: That is good to hear. It will be fun to read your writings while you are playing it ;-)
CarrionCrow: I'll have to get through the first one before doing that, but I'm sure I'll be mentioning the experience here. =)
The first one was also nice. Of course it did not have the outdoor experience which made the second one really great but I still found it a good game. But I may be biased by nostalgics since the graphics of the first one totally reminded me of Lands of Lore 1 :D
CarrionCrow: 20 games? Good for you! =)

No clue what a torticollis is, but it sounds unpleasant...
LaPtiteBete: Yes !! :)
Ho really ? Google translated it like this... What else do I have... stiff neck ?
Oh Oh Oh! (bad Horshack reference...)

A torticollis is a breed of cat... small, fur of all colors, resembles a bowling ball...

No?
CarrionCrow: I'll have to get through the first one before doing that, but I'm sure I'll be mentioning the experience here. =)
moonshineshadow: The first one was also nice. Of course it did not have the outdoor experience which made the second one really great but I still found it a good game. But I may be biased by nostalgics since the graphics of the first one totally reminded me of Lands of Lore 1 :D
Nothing wrong with that, I first got interested in Grimrock because it reminded me of Eye of the Beholder.

More old business right there...
Spammers have 3+ of these (List of all the topics in this forum)
innocuous77: Hi G! I'm hope your day is well (and nothing in your side of the planet isn't trying to kill me)

Good games on the sale?
gunsynd: Yeah,some of them I think.Haven't come across anything that I want as yet..
Winter's over? I have 8 inches of snow coming in the nest 36 hours that might disagree. Please send yor snow-eating monsters? I's rather not shovel this shit:)

(and me, for all my winter-hating self right now, will visit you in the... wait for it... winter!)
innocuous77: Winter's over? I have 8 inches of snow coming in the nest 36 hours that might disagree. Please send yor snow-eating monsters? I's rather not shovel this shit:)

(and me, for all my winter-hating self right now, will visit you in the... wait for it... winter!)
Well winter is my favorite:-)
Althought all that snow would put me off it too...
innocuous77: I totally don't know this conversation, but please tell me you're talking about cheese?

I would break international laws to have a good Stilton again,,, (and the cheese ain't bad either)

:_
LaPtiteBete: Hello Innocuous !!
Stillton is a cheese ? Ô__Ô ... I don't know that one. And though I know many cheeses :-D
LaP - its British and its sharp and its unpasturized. It's amazing. It is the stuff of legend.

If I remember it correctly, it's a mild bleu but with me remembering that its the cows that matter.

I'm not describing it well... dammit...

Good games on the sale?

I always have my hands full...

(but the kid is alive and everyone is in pain. I back away.)

Welcome to my life.....

Anyway... games? I hear we have games here?
CarrionCrow: Oh yes, there are games available. 155 in total if I'm remembering correctly.

If you're looking for a specific title, I can tell you if it's up for grabs, or if you're looking for particular genres.
HOly hell... this is PID all over again...
innocuous77: 8 inches coming my way... and not in the good way.
gunsynd: Yeah,that's no good...Soon be warmer weather for you...
So that means you're coming over to shovel?

Otherwise, I'm hanging out 12-paks of cheat beer over my driveway.....
Post edited March 04, 2015 by innocuous77
CarrionCrow: Ah, I get what you mean. Yeah, it's never fun waking up feeling like someone's been trying to step on your head while you slept.
Yes, that's the idea !!
It's not very convenient to drive...
LaPtiteBete: Hello Innocuous !!
Stillton is a cheese ? Ô__Ô ... I don't know that one. And though I know many cheeses :-D
innocuous77: LaP - its British and its sharp and its unpasturized. It's amazing. It is the stuff of legend.

If I remember it correctly, it's a mild bleu but with me remembering that its the cows that matter.

I'm not describing it well... dammit...
CarrionCrow: Oh yes, there are games available. 155 in total if I'm remembering correctly.

innocuous77: HOly hell... this is PID all over again...
gunsynd: Yeah,that's no good...Soon be warmer weather for you...
innocuous77: So that means you're coming over to shovel?

Otherwise, I'm hanging out 12-paks of cheat beer over my driveway.....
No...