It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

l0rdtr3k: Made her see two vídeos and she woudn't stop laughing for 5 minutes. I'll share then after my Win10 update. I'm using my cellphone.
It's nice to hear you two have been having lots of fun. Good luck with your Windows 10 update, I have heard several people have problems. I hope you backed up your stuff before you updated?
I had to go for a while but I'm back now, so ...

l0rdtr3k: Hello,Fearful-chan!*hugs and begins playing with your hair*
Hi blob! *big hug*

BillyMaysFan59: That is permitted =)
All right then, in no particular order ...

KOTOR I & II, Dragon Age: Origins, Mass Effect series, Jade Empire (why yes, I'm a Bioware fan :P), the Blackwell series, The Wolf Among Us.

And these games are not my top favourites but they definitely have a special place: Shadowrun series, Oblivion, Vampire: the Masquerade - Bloodlines, Saints Row series, Gray Matter, most of the Wadjet Eye games.

All right, that was way more than ten, so I'll stop now. :P
l0rdtr3k: Made her see two vídeos and she woudn't stop laughing for 5 minutes. I'll share then after my Win10 update. I'm using my cellphone.
ddickinson: It's nice to hear you two have been having lots of fun. Good luck with your Windows 10 update, I have heard several people have problems. I hope you backed up your stuff before you updated?
I'll share the vídeos later. Nothing perverted(kinda).
For backup,I have my Steam saves on cloud and I have my GOG saves backed up.
ElTerprise: Well that's easy. For getting the 60,000th post :D
Thank you. Well work itself wasn't that bad but the public transport was a mess today which had an influence on my work
Glad to hear that. Uh that can be be difficult..have you tried some caffeine? :)
I have gotten a few nice posts and still no prizes (at least I got my lovely 40,000 post). That is so unfair. :-)

Sorry to hear the transportation system is causing you problems again. Was it just temporary, or will it be for some time?

I do not like coffee, or most things with caffeine in it. It's not important enough to try to mess with my system even more, I just want to sleep less as I spend most of the day asleep. My head is not so bad, so I guess the sleep is helping, but I hate wasting the day.
ddickinson: Hello, Agent! *dances around in the confetti* :-)

Glad to hear you are doing lovely. Have you been up to anything fun today?
Fun... fun... *thinking* ... it's been a blur, mostly. I've barely been able to stay awake today.
But, at this moment, yes, I'm having quite a lot of fun. Just now settling into a nice pile of blankets, listening to some of my favourite music, chatting with some lovely folks here, eating a bit of peanut butter, and playing a bit of Sokobond (thank you!) in between reading and replying to people. It is almost perfect ;-)
ddickinson: I have gotten a few nice posts and still no prizes (at least I got my lovely 40,000 post). That is so unfair. :-)

Sorry to hear the transportation system is causing you problems again. Was it just temporary, or will it be for some time?

I do not like coffee, or most things with caffeine in it. It's not important enough to try to mess with my system even more, I just want to sleep less as I spend most of the day asleep. My head is not so bad, so I guess the sleep is helping, but I hate wasting the day.
You sure about that? ;)
Thankfully it was only temporary but it was highly annoying nonetheless....
I see... well i cannot live without coffee ^^ but i an understand that you don't like it. Well probably the sleeping times will be getting shorter as you recover (hopefully) :)
l0rdtr3k: I'll share the vídeos later. Nothing perverted(kinda).
For backup,I have my Steam saves on cloud and I have my GOG saves backed up.
Are you looking forward to Windows 10? I think I will stay with Windows 7.

AgentBirdnest: Fun... fun... *thinking* ... it's been a blur, mostly. I've barely been able to stay awake today.
But, at this moment, yes, I'm having quite a lot of fun. Just now settling into a nice pile of blankets, listening to some of my favourite music, chatting with some lovely folks here, eating a bit of peanut butter, and playing a bit of Sokobond (thank you!) in between reading and replying to people. It is almost perfect ;-)
My day has been a bit like that. I have been a sleep for most of the day, I even slept through my partner getting home. But I woke up in time to spend a few hours with her before she needed to get some sleep.

I played a bit of Lumino City with my partner earlier, we finally finished it. It's a very lovely adventure game, but a bit too expensive for me at full prize, especially as it was not too long.
FearfulSymmetry: All right then, in no particular order [...]
I must admit, Saints Row seemed a little out of place to me among all those RPGs and Adventures ;-)
Quite a lovely list. I haven't played them all, but every one that I did was so much fun.
(I'd definitely have to put Blackwell in my top five as well :-))
Post edited August 06, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
ElTerprise: You sure about that? ;)
Thankfully it was only temporary but it was highly annoying nonetheless....
I see... well i cannot live without coffee ^^ but i an understand that you don't like it. Well probably the sleeping times will be getting shorter as you recover (hopefully) :)
Thank you for the lovely gift. *big thank you hug*

Please can you all give EIT a +1 for his awesome ninja gift. What was the gift? Well since I got married over the weekend he got me the usually wedding gift. A toaster :-). (Only joking, he got me a lovely game. Thank you EIT).

I am glad it was only a temporary things, but I can imagine how annoying it would be for you.

I normally sleep very little, so caffeine would not really help me in the long run, plus as I said, I am not a fan of it. I am sure it will get shorter, I am just impatient and want to be back on my feet more. :-)
AgentBirdnest: I must admit, Saints Row seemed a little out of place to me among all those RPGs and Adventures ;-)
Quite a lovely list. I haven't played them all, but every one that I did was so much fun.
(I'd definitely have to put Blackwell in my top five as well :-))
Bah, Saints Row is an RPG too! :P Haha, I guess I just like that game because it's so over the top, and yet it never feels very offensive to any one group. Saints Row mocks everyone but kind of in a nice way, if you know what I mean. xD

Yes, Blackwell is definitely up there. There are so many more games that I just love but I could keep talking forever. Also, I didn't put any on the list, but I have a soft spot for visual novels as well, and I keep coming back to some of them.
ddickinson: Please can you all give EIT a +1 for his awesome ninja gift. What was the gift? Well since I got married over the weekend he got me the usually wedding gift. A toaster :-). (Only joking, he got me a lovely game. Thank you EIT).
Done! That was very sweet of him. :) Also, it's good to see you, DD! *hugs*
Post edited August 06, 2015 by FearfulSymmetry
ddickinson: My day has been a bit like that. I have been a sleep for most of the day, I even slept through my partner getting home. But I woke up in time to spend a few hours with her before she needed to get some sleep.

I played a bit of Lumino City with my partner earlier, we finally finished it. It's a very lovely adventure game, but a bit too expensive for me at full prize, especially as it was not too long.
That's great you got a few hours to spend together. And with Lumino City, which is so much fun!
I was a bit worried it might be short for the price, so I waited until it was on sale. I almost feel bad about doing that though, because the developer did such an amazing job. It has even inspired me to do some construction paper art myself :-)
ddickinson: Thank you for the lovely gift. *big thank you hug*

Please can you all give EIT a +1 for his awesome ninja gift. What was the gift? Well since I got married over the weekend he got me the usually wedding gift. A toaster :-). (Only joking, he got me a lovely game. Thank you EIT).

I am glad it was only a temporary things, but I can imagine how annoying it would be for you.

I normally sleep very little, so caffeine would not really help me in the long run, plus as I said, I am not a fan of it. I am sure it will get shorter, I am just impatient and want to be back on my feet more. :-)
You're welcome *big return hug*
Well things liken these happen but today was definitely off the scale...West Hamburg wasn't reachable via train for some time...that was new....

That's totally understandable :)
FearfulSymmetry: Done! That was very sweet of him. :) Also, it's good to see you, DD! *hugs*
I know, I needed a new toaster. :-)

Hello, Fearful! *big hug*

How are you, have you had a lovely day?

AgentBirdnest: That's great you got a few hours to spend together. And with Lumino City, which is so much fun!
I was a bit worried it might be short for the price, so I waited until it was on sale. I almost feel bad about doing that though, because the developer did such an amazing job. It has even inspired me to do some construction paper art myself :-)
I did enjoy the game, but for me the $23+ price tag was a little high for the 4 hours it took for us to finish. It was a lovely game, the sets are so nicely done and the game was lots of fun. The puzzles were good as well, nice and logical, with a nice variation between them.
FearfulSymmetry: Bah, Saints Row is an RPG too! :P Haha, I guess I just like that game because it's so over the top, and yet it never feels very offensive to any one group. Saints Row mocks everyone but kind of in a nice way, if you know what I mean. xD

Yes, Blackwell is definitely up there. There are so many more games that I just love but I could keep talking forever. Also, I didn't put any on the list, but I have a soft spot for visual novels as well, and I keep coming back to some of them.
I've only played bits of the second and third Saints Row games, but thought they were really fun. I'll have to revisit those sometime.

Most of my list is probably FPS games, but apparently I have a soft spot for tower defense (well, the Anomaly games are tower offense, but close enough! :-p)
ddickinson: I know, I needed a new toaster. :-)

Hello, Fearful! *big hug*

How are you, have you had a lovely day?
Well, we all know not having a toaster can be a serious impairment. I for one never manage to swallow my bread in the morning unless it's been toasted. :P

*super huge hug* Yep, I'm doing fine. Tomorrow my sister and I are going shopping in another city, which should be fun. Friday will be less fun, because I've got both a doctor's visit and an appointment with my dentist. Oh well, getting them all over with in one go. :P