It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

j0ekerr: I'm off to bed, need to wake up early tomorrow to photograph horseshit.

Yes, I'm serious.
Goodby for now then, I wish you pleasant dreams! :D
ElTerprise: Guten Abend *big hug*
Hopefully it won't keep you up all night :)

I'm ok...still having a headache but otherwise i'm fine :)

Would you mind sharing your soundcloud again? Looks like i misplaced the link :)
Goedenavond! *dikke knuffel terug* :p

I don't think so, tiredness is slowly creeping in. Tomorrow's of so I can catch up as needed.

https://soundcloud.com/vnlr-1

There you go ... a few new pieces, but I'm reworking and reuploading some, I discovered some glitches.

I'm currently fooling arround with the concerto grosso's 4th movement;

hmm, I might need help XD
Attachments:
oh_dear.jpg (316 Kb)
Post edited January 28, 2016 by Vnlr
Vnlr: [...]
Thanks, I really appreciate that. Hopefully I'll get things figured out tomorrow when I see doctor nº2. Luckily it hasn't been affecting my mood too much; a bit of anxiety at one point, but I'm doing better now.

I can relate to the increased appetite as a side effect of drugs (as well as decreased appetite)... My weight has been all over the map due to drugs, depression, and electro-convulsive therapy. Most notably - gaining 41kg over 18 months, then losing every last bit of it over the following 18 months :-p
Vnlr: Goedenavond! *dikke knuffel terug* :p

I don't think so, tiredness is slowly creeping in. Tomorrow's of so I can catch up as needed.

https://soundcloud.com/vnlr-1

There you go ... a few new pieces, but I'm reworking and reuploading some, I discovered some glitches.

I'm currently fooling arround with the concerto grosso's 4th movement;

hmm, I might need help XD
Hey i understood that :P

Well that's good - which means you didn't drink enough coffee :P

Thanks. Will look at it the next days :)

Oh boy...i only see notes...which i cannot read xD
XO
^ I think that yawn is my signal to exit the stage for the day. Have a good evenoon everyone, and a good night, whenever that happens.
*big hugs and little waves all around*
ElTerprise: Hey i understood that :P

Well that's good - which means you didn't drink enough coffee :P

Thanks. Will look at it the next days :)

Oh boy...i only see notes...which i cannot read xD
I think I'm doing some things which you aren't supposed to do while composing is all :D

I have already drunk too much coffee these past few stressed out weeks, with exams and all that; But well, I feel rather fine at the moment ... perhaps a cup of Herbal tea might go down well ... the cettle might wake my housemates though.(one of those whistling affairs you see).

And the Cat has arrived, probably wondering why I'm not in bed ... I am that selected champion who she likes to lie with at night X)
AgentBirdnest: XO
^ I think that yawn is my signal to exit the stage for the day. Have a good evenoon everyone, and a good night, whenever that happens.
You sure it's not a xD? Unlike in a certain game it's pretty obvious here :P

I wish you a good night and sleep well *big good night hug*
Here's hoping that feel much better tomorrow :)
AgentBirdnest: XO
Have a good night's rest and Happy dreams!

*Big hugs for Agent*
Vnlr: I think I'm doing some things which you aren't supposed to do while composing is all :D

I have already drunk too much coffee these past few stressed out weeks, with exams and all that; But well, I feel rather fine at the moment ... perhaps a cup of Herbal tea might go down well ... the cettle might wake my housemates though.(one of those whistling affairs you see).

And the Cat has arrived, probably wondering why I'm not in bed ... I am that selected champion who she likes to lie with at night X)
I see :D

There is a thing like *too much* coffee? :P
Well i can imagine the happiness of your housemates when they're woken by the cettle :P

Uh i know that too....usually i'm not able to sleep much when the cat is lying on me during the night ....

-------------
Think i'm going to sleep now as well (at least i'm trying ^^). Good night everyone :)
Post edited January 28, 2016 by ElTerprise
One morning I woke up and found the cat curled up against my chest, head in my armpit, under the coverlets, that was rather funny.

But mostly I just wake up in the middle of the night, cramped by adopting uneasy positions for her ladyship's sake, or next morning pushed away against one end of the bed, somehow ;)
ElTerprise: Think i'm going to sleep now as well (at least i'm trying ^^). Good night everyone :)
Slaapwel!
Post edited January 28, 2016 by Vnlr
j0ekerr: Did some blood seep into your coffeestream?
-laughs- Can't function solely on coffee. Would if I could.
j0ekerr: I'm off to bed, need to wake up early tomorrow to photograph horseshit.

Yes, I'm serious.
Where's that thread for "GOG quotes that would make good band names"? This seems like it'd be one of 'em.
zeogold: Where's that thread for "GOG quotes that would make good band names"? This seems like it'd be one of 'em.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/phrases_seen_in_gog_forums_that_would_make_good_band_names
Good morning!

*hugs and waves all around*

Finished the last "main story" mission of Saint's Row 3 last night. Whatever stuff those guys at Volition are taking - I want some!

Of course there's still a lot to do - city takeover, challenges, the DLC missions... so the game will stay on my HDD for a while longer.
*hugs and waves*
toxicTom: Good morning!

*hugs and waves all around*

Finished the last "main story" mission of Saint's Row 3 last night. Whatever stuff those guys at Volition are taking - I want some!

Of course there's still a lot to do - city takeover, challenges, the DLC missions... so the game will stay on my HDD for a while longer.
Good morning. =)

Saint's Row 3 is a good game, with plenty to do. Think it took about 40 hours to clear it all out.

How are you doing today?
moonshineshadow: *hugs and waves*
-good morning waves back plus the hope that you're not getting too stressed out-
Post edited January 28, 2016 by CarrionCrow