It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

FearfulSymmetry: Huh, like feminism is some sort of disease. It's about equality, nothing more than that. Some people take it to ridiculous extremes, but there's bound to be people like that everywhere, and they don't represent the majority.
I blame the small group of feminists that abuse the word for their own gain and cause problems where there are none and then have everyone thing feminism and such are dirty words. Some of them seem to want custom built games to their own tastes, and resent any game that goes against that. But that is just how it goes, as you said, there are people like that everywhere.

How are you today? Are you looking forward to the weekend?

*big friday hug*

moonshineshadow: Work was ok. Just need to finish my report about the course I had this weekend and then I should have done all the urgent stuff :-)
And the weather is annoying ;-)
*big return hug* How about you?
Glad to hear that, hopefully you can go back to your regular work load and not have so much to do in this heat. Is there still no breeze for you? I would gladly send you some of mine if I could. *tries to push breeze in Moons direction*

I am good, very tired after the long day, and I still have a few hours to go due to some things that popped up today.

*return hug*
Post edited July 03, 2015 by ddickinson
ddickinson: I blame the small group of feminists that abuse the word for their own gain and cause problems where there are none and then have everyone thing feminism and such are dirty words. Some of them seem to want custom built games to their own tastes, and resent any game that goes against that. But that is just how it goes, as you said, there are people like that everywhere.

How are you today? Are you looking forward to the weekend?

*big friday hug*
Yep, it seems like feminism has become a dirty word, which I regret, since I support the principle and I believe it's still necessary. I just don't like how it somehow seems to have become synonymous with 'we hate men' or 'women are superior'.

Yep, I'm doing all right. Going to a ceremony at my sister's high school in a bit, and then I'm not planning on doing much over the weekend. How about you?

*big hug*
low rated
I am back home, and with beer.
FearfulSymmetry: Yep, it seems like feminism has become a dirty word, which I regret, since I support the principle and I believe it's still necessary. I just don't like how it somehow seems to have become synonymous with 'we hate men' or 'women are superior'.

Yep, I'm doing all right. Going to a ceremony at my sister's high school in a bit, and then I'm not planning on doing much over the weekend. How about you?

*big hug*
But we are superior. :-) (just a joke, before anyone takes that otherwise.)

I hope you have a lovely time with your sister. Will you be spending time with her over the weekend?

Nothing big planned for me. I am working tomorrow, then I will probably just enjoy a nice day out on Sunday. But mainly I will just be relaxing.

*more hugs*

pimpmonkey2382.313: I am back home, and with beer.
Who's beer? Is she hot? :-) (sorry, bad joke).

How are you? How is the temperature for you, I know some parts of the US are quite hot, while others seem nice and cool.
low rated
FearfulSymmetry: Yep, it seems like feminism has become a dirty word, which I regret, since I support the principle and I believe it's still necessary. I just don't like how it somehow seems to have become synonymous with 'we hate men' or 'women are superior'.

*big hug*
ddickinson: But we are superior. :-) (just a joke, before anyone takes that otherwise.)

I hope you have a lovely time with your sister. Will you be spending time with her over the weekend?

Nothing big planned for me. I am working tomorrow, then I will probably just enjoy a nice day out on Sunday. But mainly I will just be relaxing.

*more hugs*

pimpmonkey2382.313: I am back home, and with beer.
ddickinson: Who's beer? Is she hot? :-) (sorry, bad joke).

How are you? How is the temperature for you, I know some parts of the US are quite hot, while others seem nice and cool.
Pretty hot, sweating like michael jackson at a playground.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Pretty hot, sweating like michael jackson at a playground.
Hopefully some nice cold beers will help keep you cooled down in the heat.
I, personally, don't care about it.
I've been raised to see no difference between anyone. That's why I have a really hard time to understand any form of equality movement.

I just hate people pushing their agendas at every possible point.
low rated
pimpmonkey2382.313: Pretty hot, sweating like michael jackson at a playground.
ddickinson: Hopefully some nice cold beers will help keep you cooled down in the heat.
*offers you one too* :)
ddickinson: Hopefully some nice cold beers will help keep you cooled down in the heat.
pimpmonkey2382.313: *offers you one too* :)
Gonna get loaded and blow shit up as is the custom for us 'Muricans every July 4th? :D
Thank you for the offer, but I don't really drink beer anymore, and I am at work, so probably not a good idea. :-)
low rated
tinyE: Gonna get loaded and blow shit up as is the custom for us 'Muricans every July 4th? :D
lol doesn't need to be a holiday for me to get wasted :P
Good afternoon
tinyE: Gonna get loaded and blow shit up as is the custom for us 'Muricans every July 4th? :D
pimpmonkey2382.313: lol doesn't need to be a holiday for me to get wasted :P
Good point. :P

I'd love to join you but this is out busiest time of year. It's only 1:30 here and I'm already dead. I am NEVER gonna survive tomorrow! :P
ddickinson: Thank you for the offer, but I don't really drink beer anymore, and I am at work, so probably not a good idea. :-)
So more a wine person?
GreenDamsel: So more a wine person?
Maybe a little now and then with a nice meal, but again, not usually while I am at work. :-)

Edit: I used to love a good beer, and I still have one now and then, but my drinking days pretty much ended at University.