It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PaterAlf: Happy (belated) Birthday, montcer 9012!!!
Hahaha, better late than never! Thanks PaterAlf! :D
Not in, but +1 for Christmassing up the forums! Thanks, PaterAlf!
I wish to REVOKE my entry due to being ninja gifted that which I had entered for.
PaterAlf: Small update: I removed Torchlight from the list of prizes (don't think anyone wants it) and added Crimsonland, The Bard's Tale, another copy of Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis and Mortal Kombat 1+2+3 instead.
Not so small, if I may say so. Cheers, and +1.
I can't believe no-one bumped this lovely GA.

I'm a bit confused now, Cookie Monster - is everyone that entered from the start but didn't win last Sunday in for the second draw?
HypersomniacLive: I'm a bit confused now, Cookie Monster - is everyone that entered from the start but didn't win last Sunday in for the second draw?
Yes, everybody who didn't win anything last week is automatically in for this week again.
Man, I'm tempted to enter since I am using a custom made Christmas avatar that I'm quite happy with. Nothing I'm really interested in though, so I will leave the games for other people that are more interested. Very nice giveaway though! +1

And attached is the full-size version of Santa Ian! :D
Attachments:
iansanta.png (72 Kb)
Post edited December 05, 2015 by BillyMaysFan59
I'm in! I'd like to choose Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.
May my festive N7 avatar guide us all to victory against the Bah-Humbug of the Reaper threat.
Post edited December 05, 2015 by Krimzon14
BillyMaysFan59: Man, I'm tempted to enter since I am using a custom made Christmas avatar that I'm quite happy with. Nothing I'm really interested in though, so I will leave the games for other people that are more interested. Very nice giveaway though! +1

And attached is the full-size version of Santa Ian! :D
You can always enter for someone else, that's what I'm doing.
not in, but +1 great giveaway
Thanks HypersomniacLive for the reminder....

In for montcer9012, as a way of sending him best birthday wishes
Post edited December 05, 2015 by BillyMaysFan59
I'm in for Lifthrasil (The Legend of Kyrandia (Book One) or Star Wars: Dark Forces).
I found a winter avatar what I like :) I'm wondering will it snow at my area this winter? o.O

Anyway I'm in for:
Crimsonland
Redneck Rampage Collection
Mortal Kombat 1+2+3

Thanks for the giveaway! :)
Awesome giveaway, I'm in!

I'd be interested in either Indiana Jones or Star Wars KotOR.

Cheers, and Merry Christmas!
HypersomniacLive: I'm in for Lifthrasil (The Legend of Kyrandia (Book One) or Star Wars: Dark Forces).
I may be wrong, but I think you might not be eligible because you won last time. I, however, have not, so I will be in for Lifthrasil.