It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: Love ya Hyper, but the avatar change makes you look like some screwed up pastel Borg. :P
It's not easy to be festive if one can't just put on a Santa hat and be done. ;-P

But agreed, my old trusted season avatar is much better.

*goes back to workshop to tinker some more*
tinyE: Love ya Hyper, but the avatar change makes you look like some screwed up pastel Borg. :P
HypersomniacLive: It's not easy to be festive if one can't just put on a Santa hat and be done. ;-P

Don't change anything on my account, I don't have any taste. :P
HypersomniacLive: It's not easy to be festive if one can't just put on a Santa hat and be done. ;-P

You could temporarily disassociate yourself from The Eye and explore other aspects of your personality (e.g. http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/embroiderthis_2266_13486693).

And thank you very much for the nomination.
Though know, that my skill with ms paintbrush is poor, I'll try my luck with
For second round, I'd like to be in for

Ultime Underworld 1+2.

Thank you for your generosity +1 and happy Christmas.
Post edited December 06, 2015 by truhlik
Rivdoric: Done !

Let's hope for a Snowy Winter !
PaterAlf: Are you in for any of the games?
Thank you dear sir, i didn't really come for the giveaway though. I just thought the idea of a Winter Avatar was great that's all !

But, maybe Saint's Row 3 or Indiana Jones if nobody wants them then ^^ ! I think i've got almost all the others so yes, why not one of these 2... That's if you have nobody else who wants it of course :)

a White Winter to you !
tinyE: Don't change anything on my account, I don't have any taste. :P
I know. ;-P

mrkgnao: You could temporarily disassociate yourself from The Eye [...]
But I can't, The Eye is all I am.

mrkgnao: [...] explore other aspects of your personality (e.g. http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/embroiderthis_2266_13486693).

[...].
You cheeky bugger!

The Naughty Eye perhaps?
Attachments:

Don't listen to TinyE. I liked the avatar you created (and which you have replaced now). :-)

Edit: The Naughty Eye is pretty good too.
Post edited November 29, 2015 by PaterAlf
PaterAlf: Don't listen to TinyE. I liked the avatar you created (and which you have replaced now). :-)

Edit: The Naughty Eye is pretty good too.
Cheers, back to that one it is then.

*crosses eyelashes it'll help mrkgnao win*

I'm toying around with my avatar, got a couple of other versions.
HypersomniacLive: I'm toying around with my avatar, got a couple of other versions.
I like this one.
Attachments:
eyehats.jpg (15 Kb)
I finally took the time to work a bit on my avatar. It is not as funny as PaterAlf's, but it works on my taste. Thank you for the incentive to do it.

It is a nice selection of games, and it would be difficult to select a winner, if Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis was not listed. Thank you for the generosity!

Merry Christmas, everyone!
PaterAlf:
Aha, you're right. I missed that part. I'm in for :Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.

In the mean time: Tree with lights
Gydion: I like this one.
Ha, one of my other versions is a very similar one.
Gydion: I like this one.
HypersomniacLive: Ha, one of my other versions is a very similar one.
How about...
Attachments:
download.jpg (11 Kb)
images.jpg (9 Kb)
Doc0075: How about...
The second and the third one are very good. :-)
HypersomniacLive: Ha, one of my other versions is a very similar one.
Doc0075: How about...
The third one looks like something from Ren & Stimpy!