It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Everybody who still wants to participate in week one should hurry. I will give away the first games in some hours.
high rated
Here are the first winners:

RenKalan - The Blackwell Epiphany
ChaunceyK - Paper Sorcerer
IronArcturus - Blocks That Matter
te_lanus - Might and Magic 6-pack Limited Edition
HypersomniacLive - Zak McKraken and the Alien Mindbenders

Congratulations! I will send you the codes in some minutes.

Everybody who wants to change the games they are in for or the avatar for week two, can simply edit their old post or create a new one.

And thank you to everyone who participated and changed his/her avatar so far. It's nice to see so much Christmas spirit in this forum!
Congratulations to all the first week winners. Since Dark Forces is still up, I'm still in. I'm not changing my avatar again however. It's not like I can find anything to outchristmas Santa Christ.
Thank you for the game, PaterAlf!

Congrats to the rest of the winners!
Muchas gracias, mi amigo!

Congrats to the other winners, and good luck to everyone else!
PaterAlf: Here are the first winners:

Everybody who wants to change the games they are in for or the avatar for week two, can simply edit their old post or create a new one.

And thank you to everyone who participated and changed his/her avatar so far. It's nice to see so much Christmas spirit in this forum!
Awesome! Congratulations to the winners and thanks, PaterAlf for a great giveaway!
HypersomniacLive: OK then, changed my avatar to fulfil the rule(s).

I'm in for mrkgnao (Zak McKraken and the Alien Mindbenders).
Well. It was just you and me contending for Zak McKraken. And it seems you won fair and square.
Thank you so much, HSL, and thank you, PaterAlf for this cheerful holiday giveaway.
And congratulations to the other winners.
Post edited November 30, 2015 by mrkgnao
Thanks PaterAlf +1 and congrats to the winners!!!
Congrats to the winner of the first week !

I think I'll just stick to my choice for week two : Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package
Baie Dankie PaterAlf
I'm in for Indiana Jones not sure I even qualify since I drew it myself but worth tossing my name in.
Not in, but thanks for the nice giveaway.
Woo-hoo! Thank you for the game PaterAlf and +1s for hosting this festive giveaway!
Congrats to the rest of the winners and good luck to everyone else!
PaterAlf: Here are the first winners:

Woo-Hoo! mrkgnao has a new shiny game!

Cheers for the lovely GA, and for picking my avatar! And congrats to everyone else that won!

P.S. Can I enter for someone else some time later?

mrkgnao: Well. It was just you and me contending for Zak McKraken. And it seems you won fair and square.
Thank you so much, HSL, and thank you, PaterAlf for this cheerful holiday giveaway.
And congratulations to the other winners.
Who knows, perhaps you'd have won even without my entry, but It was my pleasure to enter for you. Have fun with the game!

Now that I've accomplished my mission, time to switch to something more in-line with my personality.
For those interested, and not using BE, here's a larger version of it.
Attachments:
HypersomniacLive: Now that I've accomplished my mission, time to switch to something more in-line with my personality.
For those interested, and not using BE, here's a larger version of it.
I like it!