It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

NOT IN but a +1 for the great giveaway.
Red and green, Christmas colors. :-)
HypersomniacLive: P.S. Can I enter for someone else some time later?
Sure. You can enter each week. Just change your avatar again when you've already won something.
Congrats to the first winners!
PaterAlf: Sure. You can enter each week. Just change your avatar again when you've already won something.
Changed already (again)! Cheers, I'll go over entrants on Saturday then.
Attachments:
Congratulations everyone! I hope you all enjoy your DRM-free games. On a note, I've enjoyed the idea of wearing two hats any time with my lovely little Christmas hat Kreddy. I'll be sticking to my guns with Deponia.
HypersomniacLive: Changed already (again)! Cheers, I'll go over entrants on Saturday then.
Maybe I should give you an extra price for most avatar changes at the end of the giveaway. ;)
PaterAlf: Maybe I should give you an extra price for most avatar changes at the end of the giveaway. ;)
Haha, maybe you should. But it'd have to be a very special one, like sharing your extra yummy season cookies with me, along with the secret recipe. ;-D

EDIT: On reread, you said price, not prize. :(
Post edited November 30, 2015 by HypersomniacLive
PaterAlf: Maybe I should give you an extra price for most avatar changes at the end of the giveaway. ;)
HypersomniacLive: Haha, maybe you should. But it'd have to be a very special one, like sharing your extra yummy season cookies with me, along with the secret recipe. ;-D

EDIT: On reread, you said price, not prize. :(
No need to be sad. I wanted to say prize. :)
PaterAlf: No need to be sad. I wanted to say prize. :)
So, season cookies + secret recipe for me then? :-D
HypersomniacLive: So, season cookies + secret recipe for me then? :-D
Can't give away any cookies. But maybe the secret recipe of my favourite chocolate cake.
PaterAlf: Can't give away any cookies. But maybe the secret recipe of my favourite chocolate cake.
Pity, I hoped with you changing to an angel-like image, you'd be a tad more inclined to share some cookies. As for your the recipe - thanks, but no thanks, I don't like chocolate cake.

*goes off to improvise on baking cookies*
HypersomniacLive: Pity, I hoped with you changing to an angel-like image, you'd be a tad more inclined to share some cookies. As for your the recipe - thanks, but no thanks, I don't like chocolate cake.

*goes off to improvise on baking cookies*
I think I can at least share the picture of a cookie that the four-year-old son of a friend of mine baked last year. The kid obviously has awesome decoration skills.
Attachments:
cookie.jpg (48 Kb)
PaterAlf: I think I can at least share the picture of a cookie that the four-year-old son of a friend of mine baked last year. The kid obviously has awesome decoration skills.
That's a special cookie alright. Just looking at the picture makes me thirsty. :-)
Not in.  Have a wonderful Christmas with your family and friends, PaterAlf !  :-D
 
Attachments:
before.png (123 Kb)
after.png (121 Kb)
I'm in for cecil (Indy and the Fate of Atlantis is a pretty good game, so I approve of his choice!). This avatar I'm currently having is also handmade by him (he had the idea of making me a xmas avatar and I accepted, and then I figured I could enter for him since I now have a xmas avatar anyways) -hopefully you won't mind or anything...

Anyways, thanks a lot for hosting this giveaway PaterAlf and +1!

edit:
cecil: I wish to REVOKE my entry due to being ninja gifted that which I had entered for.
Since cecil revoked his entry, my entry for him obviously doesn't count anymore, so not in...
Post edited December 04, 2015 by Treasure