It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

just checking howmine looks
ScotchMonkey: I love that picture!
^ this
ScotchMonkey: I love that picture! Did you do it yourself?
Sachys: Yup
When I first saw your new avatar my untrustworthy eyes saw a different image (see attached)

Thankfully I then used Barefoot essentials and I saw the whole picture...... Nice one, angel chimp!
Attachments:
Last bump before I give away some games again.
PaterAlf: And we have some winners again:

Pooka Mustard - Deponia
Falkenherz - The Bard's Tale
Random_Coffee - Crusader Kings Complete
Lifthrasil - The Legend of Kyrandia (Book One)
Gede - Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
montcer9012 - Mortal Kombat 1+2+3

Congratulations! I will send you the codes in some minutes.

Good luck to everybody else for next week (there are still some nice games left). Hope you are all having a wonderful second sunday in Advent!
Thanks for this amazing giveaway +1 and congrats to the new winners!
nicohvc: Thanks for this amazing giveaway +1 and congrats to the new winners!
That were the winners from last week. New winners will be announced soon. :)
Congrats to the winners!
Here are the next winners:

helpo1 - Blackguards
sanfueg - Neighbours from Hell Compilation
Pardinuz - Sir, You Are Being Hunted
Dessimu - Knights of the Old Republic
nicohvc - Elminage Gothic
oasis789 - Cognition Game of the Year Edition
Rivdoric - Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis

Congratulations everyone and thank you for participating! I will send you the codes in some minutes.

I also added another code for Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic and Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis to the list of prizes, so there's still another chance to win them next week. :)
Post edited December 14, 2015 by PaterAlf
PaterAlf: Here are the next winners:

helpo1 - Blackguards
Rwarehall - Cognition Game of the Year Edition
oasis789 - Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis

Congratulations everyone and thank you for participating! I will send you the codes in some minutes.

I also added another code for Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic and Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis to the list of prizes, so there's still another chance to win them next week. :)
Congratulations to all this 3rd batch of winners!

Since I already won, can I participate for Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis to next week? D:
(One year later.)

Thank you very much again, PaterAlf! :)

Also congrats to (this round's) co-winners - sanfueg, Pardinuz, Dessimu, nicohvc, oasis789 and Rivdoric. :)

PS: Ahem. ;)
PaterAlf: Ridvoric - Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
Rivdoric: ...
Post edited December 14, 2015 by helpo1
I made a little correction to the list of winners and games they won, because I checked again and realized that one of the winners was no longer in for the game.

Hope it didn't cause any confusion and everybody is happy with the game they won.
montcer9012: Since I already won, can I participate for Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis to next week? D:
Theoretically you could change your avatar and enter again. But as long as there are still other people who haven't gotten anything so far, I will probably not give you a second game.
PaterAlf:
Oh well, it is ok; if new entries are coming is better to give them a fair chance :P
PaterAlf: Here are the next winners:

helpo1 - Blackguards
oasis789 - Cognition Game of the Year Edition
Rivdoric - Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis

Thank you so much!
Congrats to the other winners and thanks for dress the forum with christmas!
Christmas wishes for PaterAlf our Cookie Monster and congrats to the new winners!