It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Not in, but thanks.
Thanks for the giveaway! I'm in for Crusader Kings Complete
Attachments:
Post edited November 26, 2015 by Random_Coffee
Now that's a giveaway I can get behind!

I'm in for Star Wars: Dark Forces.

As for my avatar- here's all you need to know.

Good luck and merry christmas everyone!

EDIT: I'm no longer in, as I've just bought Dark Forces in the sale :)
Post edited December 02, 2015 by Breja
PaterAlf: So please change your avatar
Question:
Does one need to change one's avatar if one's avatar is already and has always been tightly linked to Christmas?

For example, suppose some hypothetical goglodyte has Aya Brea as his or her avatar. Aya Brea will always be associated with Christmas since her first adventure (Parasite Eve) takes place on 24-29 December 1997 in NYC. Will someone like that need to change his or her avatar?
Post edited November 26, 2015 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: Question:
Does one need to change one's avatar if one's avatar is already and has always been tightly linked to Christmas?

For example, suppose some hypothetical goglodyte has Aya Brea as his or her avatar. Aya Brea will always be associated with Christmas since her first adventure (Parasite Eve) takes place on 24-29 December 1997 in NYC. Will someone like that need to change his or her avatar?
You know what, never mind...
Thank you for your generosity. +1.
In for Zak McKraken and the Alien Mindbenders.
Post edited November 26, 2015 by mrkgnao
Is it allready this time of the year again where I stop recognising people because of different avatars? *sigh* :P
moonshineshadow: Is it allready this time of the year again where I stop recognising people because of different avatars? *sigh* :P
Yep, but I always try to keep my avatar recognisable. :-)
moonshineshadow: Is it allready this time of the year again where I stop recognising people because of different avatars? *sigh* :P
PaterAlf: Yep, but I always try to keep my avatar recognisable. :-)
I really liked that forum bug where people could not change their avatars, that we had a while ago :D
*hides*
PaterAlf: Yep, but I always try to keep my avatar recognisable. :-)
moonshineshadow: I really liked that forum bug where people could not change their avatars, that we had a while ago :D
*hides*
Imagine what will happen if that bug triggers again immediately after Christmas.
PaterAlf: Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
This one is sooo tempting... But no. I don't change my avatar till Advent, I got a game last year and I'm fairly sure quite a few people are going to apply for this one. So not in, but +1. :)
*points at post right above yours* Yep!

mrkgnao: You know what, never mind...
[...]
*clicks on avatar, looks at larger image*

*can't handle so much sexy*

PaterAlf: Have fun and a happy Christmas and winter season!
Quick question - is entering for others allowed?

mrkgnao: Imagine what will happen if that bug triggers again immediately after Christmas.
The Nightmare After Christmas?
Post edited November 26, 2015 by HypersomniacLive
mrkgnao: You know what, never mind...
[...]
HypersomniacLive: *clicks on avatar, looks at larger image*

*can't handle so much sexy*
This avatar is a walking advertisement for using Barefoot Essentials.
HypersomniacLive: Quick question - is entering for others allowed?
As long as people clearly say so it's ok for me.
mrkgnao: This avatar is a walking advertisement for using Barefoot Essentials.
Wish I could +1 you twice.

PaterAlf: As long as people clearly say so it's ok for me.
Cheers. When will the first draw be?
HypersomniacLive: Cheers. When will the first draw be?
I will give away the first games on sunday