It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Treasure: I'm in for cecil (Indy and the Fate of Atlantis is a pretty good game, so I approve of his choice!). This avatar I'm currently having is also handmade by him (he had the idea of making me a xmas avatar and I accepted, and then I figured I could enter for him since I now have a xmas avatar anyways) -hopefully you won't mind or anything...

Anyways, thanks a lot for hosting this giveaway PaterAlf and +1!
Thanks for entering on my behalf that is very nice of you :-)
Thanks for the chance!

Please count me in for:

Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
Cognition: Game of the Year Edition
Elminage Gothic
Not in this year, but I still changed!

Merry Christmas!

Also, when you said "next Sunday" did you mean "tomorrow"? Nov 29 was the first day of Advent.

We give gifts on advent in my family b/c Christmas is usually spent far from home with other family and we like to have time to use our fun things! I got underpants!
+1

In for Redneck Rampage Collection

Updated avatar again as this one is more clear .. Taz as Santa o____O
Attachments:
images.jpg (11 Kb)
Post edited December 03, 2015 by TheSaint54
I'll be in for the Redneck Rampage Collection, if no one else would like it who wants to actually play it. (I really just want the soundtrack, old-style Doom-type shooters are guaranteed to give me motion sickness.)

EDIT: Ninja'd by TheSaint54, so never mind!
Post edited December 02, 2015 by Luned
Tallima: Not in this year, but I still changed!

Merry Christmas!

Also, when you said "next Sunday" did you mean "tomorrow"? Nov 29 was the first day of Advent.

We give gifts on advent in my family b/c Christmas is usually spent far from home with other family and we like to have time to use our fun things! I got underpants!
Yes, I gave away some of the games on the first day of Advent (and will give away the other games on the other sundays in Advent). It's a good way to start the Christmas season.

Btw, I'm confused by "...we like to have time to use our fun things! I got underpants!".
PaterAlf: Yes, I gave away some of the games on the first day of Advent (and will give away the other games on the other sundays in Advent). It's a good way to start the Christmas season.

Btw, I'm confused by "...we like to have time to use our fun things! I got underpants!".
He's going to wear them from the beginning of Advent till Christmas? ;-P
Tallima: Not in this year, but I still changed!

Merry Christmas!

PaterAlf: Yes, I gave away some of the games on the first day of Advent (and will give away the other games on the other sundays in Advent). It's a good way to start the Christmas season.

Ha! I didn't get any fun things. We try to make the first day somewhat low-key. My kids got pajamas and my sons got a little truck and a DVD, my daughter got a purse, my wife got a candle and I got some underpants.

Underpants aren't exactly fun, but it's low-key and more filled with putting up decorations and trees and whatnot.

Next week, we get our treadmill and Dragon Age Inquisition. Not sure if I'm going to be running or playing or running and playing. Time will tell. :)

Thanks for hosting your super-fun annual Advent Sunday Presents Day!
Small update: I removed Torchlight from the list of prizes (don't think anyone wants it) and added Crimsonland, The Bard's Tale, another copy of Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis and Mortal Kombat 1+2+3 instead.
PaterAlf: Small update: I removed Torchlight from the list of prizes (don't think anyone wants it) and added Crimsonland, The Bard's Tale, another copy of Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis and Mortal Kombat 1+2+3 instead.
Most generous. +4.
Post edited December 03, 2015 by mrkgnao
Hi to you all, fellow GOGers and PaterAlf!

Has been a while since I don't came around here, but how nice to get in the forums and found all this Christmas spirit! December is the best month, and not only because my birhyday takes place on December 1st (:D), but because we all can look back and think how a year has come to an end and reflex how our actions have been there to change our lifes, and our beloved lifes!

An even I know my avatar isn't the best in all the forum, I still add the Christmas spirit to the same picture since I still want to show my presence. So, with your venia, I would like to be in for Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis and/or Mortal Kombat 1+2+3, if I may :D.

Thank you for the oportunity, and for arranging this.
Happy (belated) Birthday, montcer 9012!!!
Luned: I'll be in for the Redneck Rampage Collection, if no one else would like it who wants to actually play it. (I really just want the soundtrack, old-style Doom-type shooters are guaranteed to give me motion sickness.)

My apology Luned :( I didn't know I had such Ninja skills.
Luned: I'll be in for the Redneck Rampage Collection, if no one else would like it who wants to actually play it. (I really just want the soundtrack, old-style Doom-type shooters are guaranteed to give me motion sickness.)

TheSaint54: My apology Luned :( I didn't know I had such Ninja skills.
No worries, you actually want to play the game, which is why it's on GOG in the first place. The fact that I know I won't play the actual game is why I haven't bought it in the seven years I've been hanging around here. :)
I’m in for:

Crusader Kings Complete
Elminage Gothic
The Bard’s Tale

Thank you!