It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Guess it's about time to remind people that Die Hard is a Christmas movie. And the best one, at that ^_^

EDIT: image attached because the avatar-sized version is impossible to see clearly
Attachments:
Post edited December 06, 2015 by OneFiercePuppy
BillyMaysFan59: Thanks HypersomniacLive for the reminder....

In for montcer9012, as a way of sending him best birthday wishes
Wow, how kind from you!

Thanks ;)
Not in, but Seasons Greetings and thanks:)
mrkgnao: I may be wrong, but I think you might not be eligible because you won last time. I, however, have not, so I will be in for Lifthrasil.
I'm sorry to say that you are. That's of course no reason to withdraw your support entry for Lifthrasil.

Unless multiple support entries for the same person are against the rules? I hope not.
HypersomniacLive: Unless multiple support entries for the same person are against the rules? I hope not.
No, it's not against the rules. Not sure if Lifthrasil needs all the support though. So far he's the only contestant for both games. ;-)
PaterAlf: No, it's not against the rules. Not sure if Lifthrasil needs all the support though. So far he's the only contestant for both games. ;-)
Ooh, I'd like to take this as a subtle tell that he'll be among this week's winners... Are you sure about both games though?

*ponders if should go into private meeting with mrkgnao*
HypersomniacLive: Are you sure about both games though?
Yes, I'm sure.

Breja: I'm in for Star Wars: Dark Forces.

EDIT: I'm no longer in, as I've just bought Dark Forces in the sale :)
PaterAlf: Yes, I'm sure.
*hangs head, and goes to look for some reading goggles*
BillyMaysFan59: Man, I'm tempted to enter since I am using a custom made Christmas avatar that I'm quite happy with.
Well, your avatar is quite lovely indeed...
high rated
And we have some winners again:

Pooka Mustard - Deponia
Falkenherz - The Bard's Tale
Random_Coffee - Crusader Kings Complete
Lifthrasil - The Legend of Kyrandia (Book One)
Gede - Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
montcer9012 - Mortal Kombat 1+2+3

Congratulations! I will send you the codes in some minutes.

Good luck to everybody else for next week (there are still some nice games left). Hope you are all having a wonderful second sunday in Advent!
Congratulations to all the winners, and again thank you, PaterAlf, for your generosity.
Post edited December 07, 2015 by mrkgnao
PaterAlf: And we have some winners again:

Pooka Mustard - Deponia

Congratulations! I will send you the codes in some minutes.

Good luck to everybody else for next week (there are still some nice games left). Hope you are all having a wonderful second sunday in Advent!
I thank both my pet Christmas hat Kreddy and PaterAlf for the gift! Also, congratulations to everyone else, I hope you all have a nice *brrrrrrr* Christmas and enjoy your games!

EDIT: Redeemed!
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=6415CEF5FC0EACBE!2753&authkey=!AAwVzg9R5Rx9l4o&v=3&ithint=photo%2cpng
Post edited December 06, 2015 by PookaMustard
I just realised that I unlocked Blackguards in the Winter sale. I already own the game, so I added it to the list of prizes for this giveaway.
PaterAlf: And we have some winners again:

Pooka Mustard - Deponia
Many thanks for it! And congratulations to all the winners!
Thanks for selecting me. I already feared that the change to my avatar might go unnoticed since it’s probably not so obvious. But if I remember correctly, it was Snow Gogger who already sung "Winter in the City" even before Thief came out.

Thanks again and nice holidays everyone!