It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PaterAlf: I will give away the first games on sunday
Like in three days time? Got to dust off my season avatar then.
Not in but thanks for the nice giveaway and +1 for winged angel
cookie monster (slightly wtf combo but works)

moonshineshadow: Is it allready this time of the year again where I stop recognising people because of different avatars? *sigh* :P
Don't look at me, I've been satisfyingly boring and had the same avatar ever since joining up.
moonshineshadow: Is it allready this time of the year again where I stop recognising people because of different avatars? *sigh* :P
awalterj: Don't look at me, I've been satisfyingly boring and had the same avatar ever since joining up.
That is not boring. That is awesome :D
PaterAlf: Yep, but I always try to keep my avatar recognisable. :-)
moonshineshadow: I really liked that forum bug where people could not change their avatars, that we had a while ago :D
*hides*
You mean I don't have to hold this thing on my head any more?! :-S
(Just kidding, I'm just lazy)
I can't change mine but I always toss this out for someone to use.
Attachments:
samus.jpg (6 Kb)
Sweet giveaway! I once held a contest in which I didn't reveal my reasoning for picking a winner until after it was over...similar concept though, I just picked the entrant whose avatar I liked most.

That said, I'd be happy with any of the following. It's X-mas, so if you pick me, I'd like you to surprise me!

Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
Elminage Gothic
Paper Sorcerer
Attachments:
Post edited November 27, 2015 by ChaunceyK
wow, nice giveaway!

humm I'm always with my christmas avatar. I love this one in particular (Sonic & Knuckles is one of my favourites megadrive games) but tell me if I need make a new one for the giveaway. It would be nice try to make something new because my avatar is getting older.

in any case, may I be in for Elminage Gothic?

Thanks for your christmas giveaway! +1
Post edited November 27, 2015 by nicohvc
Great idea, PaterAlf!

I'd like to try my luck on:
Paper Sorcerer
Blocks That Matter

Thank you for the giveaway!

Good luck everyone, and Merry Xmas!
Not in. +1 for spreading some cheer!
PaterAlf: Might and Magic 6-pack Limited Edition
Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package
In for these
Attachments:
Ho Ho Ho!

Not in, but +1 for the giveaway.
I'm in the mood for giving, but not for getting, thank you for your kindness, but I must sadly decline.
Great selection of titles, PaterAlf (and hilarious avatar, too)!
I'm not in, but thank you for sharing all this awesomeness.
I tired to change my avatar, but since I'm a ghost I cannot put on a santa hat... besides, I don't even appear in photos (well, actually I do, but you need to be a medium to notice that).
tinyE: I can't change mine but I always toss this out for someone to use.
When it comes to Cthulhu, I like this avatar:
Attachments:
Thank you for continuing the tradition, PaterAlf!
Not in for any game but my usual holiday avatar is ready now. :)