It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you! And congratulations to the other winners! :)
Yay! I won! Thank you, PaterAlf! :-)
mrkgnao: Congratulations to all the winners, and again thank you, PaterAlf, for you generosity.
^W00T W00T W00T! So much this, cheers PaterAlf, and congrats to this week's winners!
Congrats to all of the winners and a big thank you to PaterAlf for the generosity!

Dropping in my hat one more time for Redneck Rampage Collection.

I have updated my avatar with the hopes that this one is more clear.

Good luck everyone
Attachments:
PaterAlf: And we have some winners again:

Pooka Mustard - Deponia
Falkenherz - The Bard's Tale
Random_Coffee - Crusader Kings Complete
Lifthrasil - The Legend of Kyrandia (Book One)
Gede - Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
montcer9012 - Mortal Kombat 1+2+3

Congratulations! I will send you the codes in some minutes.

Good luck to everybody else for next week (there are still some nice games left). Hope you are all having a wonderful second sunday in Advent!
Congrats to the Birthday Boy... and everyone else :D
Luned: I'll be in for the Redneck Rampage Collection, if no one else would like it who wants to actually play it. (I really just want the soundtrack, old-style Doom-type shooters are guaranteed to give me motion sickness.)

EDIT: Ninja'd by TheSaint54, so never mind!
I am now out. I just received MDK2 in another giveaway and have no interest in being greedy towards this great community.

I here-by nominate Luned for Redneck Rampage Collection.

+1 for the generosity. I hope Luned is given this title.
Luned: I'll be in for the Redneck Rampage Collection, if no one else would like it who wants to actually play it. (I really just want the soundtrack, old-style Doom-type shooters are guaranteed to give me motion sickness.)

EDIT: Ninja'd by TheSaint54, so never mind!
TheSaint54: I am now out. I just received MDK2 in another giveaway and have no interest in being greedy towards this great community.

I here-by nominate Luned for Redneck Rampage Collection.

+1 for the generosity. I hope Luned is given this title.
I had debated putting in for it but I would like to nominate luned also since I have gotten far more then I would have ever expected from this community and caring is sharing :-)
helpo1: I don't change my avatar till Advent... and I'm fairly sure quite a few people are going to apply for this one.
Okay. The circumstances have changed and nobody seems to want this one, so count me in for Blackguards, please. :)

Concurrently, a bump.
helpo1: Okay. The circumstances have changed and nobody seems to want this one, so count me in for Blackguards, please. :)
If someone else becomes interested, head over to the community giveaway, we have "some" copies *cough* :P
moonshineshadow: If someone else becomes interested, head over to the community giveaway, we have "some" copies *cough* :P
Or I can direct them to the community giveaway to take a copy immediately. *cough cough* :P
PaterAlf:
just noticed where your "from" very cute ;-)
Thanks for the giveaway! I'm in for Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.
This giveaway finally inspired me to get a christmas avatar.

Still not in though.
Sachys: Nothing on the list for me, so not in, but as I already changed my avatar a week or two ago... hopefully it will inspire!
I love that picture! Did you do it yourself?
Sachys: Nothing on the list for me, so not in, but as I already changed my avatar a week or two ago... hopefully it will inspire!
ScotchMonkey: I love that picture! Did you do it yourself?
Yup