It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PaterAlf: Have fun and a happy Christmas and winter season!
On Turkey day PaterAlf!!! Did you at least wait until the finish of the Macy's day parade?
Gydion: On Turkey day PaterAlf!!! Did you at least wait until the finish of the Macy's day parade?
No such thing as Turkey day where I live (Thanksgiving is celebrated inOctober here and it's not a big thing) and the Christmas season officially starts on sunday (with the first sunday in advent). And when I want to give away the first gifts with the start of the Christmas season, it's neccessary to start this thread a few days earlier.
PaterAlf: No such thing as Turkey day where I live (Thanksgiving is celebrated inOctober...
You & Canada, huh?
PaterAlf: ...the Christmas season officially starts on sunday (with the first sunday in advent). And when I want to give away the first gifts with the start of the Christmas season, it's neccessary to start this thread a few days earlier.
I take it that's a no for after the parade? Sunday still isn't December yet! Seriously, the fat man has his own day to say nothing of the fact he winds up taking the whole month of December. Exactly what is he doing showing up on an unrelated holiday? Well, I do know it's the Macy's Day Parade. I always thought that was stupid even as a child.

Despite the grumbling, fun giveaway.
Post edited November 28, 2015 by Gydion
Cheers for running this giveaway another year! Not in, but have a +1 :D
/me turns into a Black Wizard, then proceeds to put a small Christmas hat on the huge wizard hat

Oh hatty hatty! I'll call you Kreddy! Watch as I make the fireworks show happen with my magic! Anyways, count me in for Deponia. Thank you for this giveaway and for inspiring me to wear two hats simultaneously.
Here's hoping for more Star Wars games this Christmas!

This one is even better!

Not in.
Post edited December 07, 2015 by RWarehall
Thank you PaterAlf for another edition of your now famous Christmas avatar giveaway :)

May enter for a game later, but will never forget that the first gift I ever received was Gothic from one of your earlier editions, still one of my favourite games.
Post edited November 28, 2015 by Moonbeam
After spending a half-hour looking to those new avatars, I decided to join.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
Post edited November 28, 2015 by phandom
Done !

Let's hope for a Snowy Winter !
Post edited November 28, 2015 by Rivdoric
PaterAlf: ...
Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package

So please change your avatar and tell me which game(s) you are in for. Each Sunday in Advent (starting this sunday) the people whose avatar I like the most (yes, it's completely subjective) will get one of the games.
Well we don't have winter, but we do have Xmas holiday in our country. But I changed my avatar into a winter morning scenery I took years ago when I had chance to "taste" the winter season. I hope it fulfills the requirement. If you want to see the complete picture, just let me know.

I am in for Sainst Row- The Third - The Full Package.

Happy winter holidays everyone ! (especially for people on the northern hemisphere)
phandom: After spending a half-hour looking to those new avatars, I decided to join.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
Rivdoric: Done !

Let's hope for a Snowy Winter !
Are you in for any of the games?
Thanks for your great giveaway!

If you like my cat I´m in for

Ultima Underworld 1+2
Post edited November 28, 2015 by Amantine
OK then, changed my avatar to fulfil the rule(s).

I'm in for mrkgnao (Zak McKraken and the Alien Mindbenders).
Not in this year and thanks for the giveaway!
HypersomniacLive: OK then, changed my avatar to fulfil the rule(s).
Love ya Hyper, but the avatar change makes you look like some screwed up pastel Borg. :P