It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

http://store.utzsnacks.com/images/1344.jpg

only come out once a year......... im easy to please
Matewis: Do political figures there also drive in convoys of black luxury vehicles like they own the damn road? Every damned minister over here has one, and they've been involved in several fatal incidents. Why? Because they're maniacs that treat the roads as their personal racetracks. Not even taxis are hated as much as these guys.
Nandos, a local restaurant chain specializing in awesome chicken made a hilarious tv ad about it :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbDgJN-j-PM
tinyE: well in fairness to the POTUS, we ALL drive like that, regardless of our profession or political affiliation. :P It's an american thing.
I think everyone should learn from the Japanese prime minister then : https://i.imgur.com/Fz11DuI.gifv
Danica Roem just got elected to the Virginia legislature!
dtgreene: Danica Roem just got elected to the Virginia legislature!
Yes! Even better, she beat the creep who came up with the mandatory child molestation bill. Many DSA wins, too. What a day.
what they posted

Of course, to no one's surprise, after a month of telling everyone to vote for their opponents, following the losses, the POTUS told everyone who would listen that the people whom he was backing as early as that afternoon were terrible candidates. :P
Post edited November 08, 2017 by tinyE
Power outage today, for about two hours. Happy that it was short-lived, didn't much get in the way of work, and that it wasn't the fault of the contractors who are tearing up our yard to build a retaining wall.
Yale University launched Age of Cathedrals course on Coursera - yay! :D
My new PC is finally fixed.

ONE PROBLEM. It's 50 miles away and we are in a massive blizzard. :P Hopefully I can dog my ass out and pick it up tomorrow.
I am very happy about the Syberia 1 giveaway and the release/sale price of Syberia 3 :D
I AM FINALLY PLAYING AN ACTUAL GAMING MACHINE! Resolutions above 800x600, shadows, textures!

One thing I have learned is that just because a game says you can play in with said minimum specs, doesn't mean you should . For over a year I have been telling Grim Dawn fans how boring that game is. So last night I tried it totally tricked out with all the bells and whistles AND IT'S AMAZING!!!

And one bad thing, the guy that fixed it is a chain smoker. This machine runs great but totally fucking reeks. It's stinking up my whole room. Gotta do something about this.
With small but unavoidable help of the Internet, I've saved Antropos station and now I'm starting my adventure on eight planet of Spacechem - Flidais!
My stocks are preforming far better than expected. I'm thinking I should maybe take a bit of time off and take a nice vacation somewhere warm. What's a good place to be in the winter? Something not too hot and not too boring (no beaches please.)
why no beaches tho?
Australia.
Kleetus: Australia.
Hmm. Are you really from Australia or is this just a forum thing? It would be interesting to visit in principle, but the duration of the flight (and the necessity of connections) is making it a lot less attractive than it would otherwise be. If you really are a local, tell me what makes it worth the flight? What are some of the "must" things to see and do?
Lachelle: why no beaches tho?
A beach is just too boring for me to tolerate longer than a few hours. All of the beach vacations I've had (Miami, Myrtle Beach, Cancun, Los Cabos, St. Thomas, Hawaii x4, etc. — were excruciatingly boring. Even though I went on various excursions to try and entertain myself, in the end there was nothing to do but eat, drink, and have sex. I like all of the above, but I also need some mental simulation to keep happy. Plus what's the point of traveling somewhere to do what I can already to at home?
Post edited November 12, 2017 by Alaric.us