It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fonzer: ...
Happy birthday, Fonzer!
And all the best for your grandma! Make me a favour and tell her I'm sending her best wishes from Poland (:
Happy Birthday bro.
LordCephy: If water falls out of the sky and hits the ground, it is a wonderful day.
dtgreene: Until you get flooding.

Or (more likely this time of year), the water freezes after it hits the ground, making everything slippy. (Going out when everything's icy is *not* fun.)
Except that I'm in drought-stricken California, where atmospheric rivers are something to celebrate. We had one last month, and one finally came in today. I get some flooding along the side of my house by the garage, but it's not looking too bad. Trees falling over are a bigger concern. As for the roads, I'm staying in.
Fonzer: Birthday today, but gonna actually celebrate with grandmother on saturday since her birthday is close to mine.
Best wishes to you and your grandma.
Fonzer: Birthday today, but gonna actually celebrate with grandmother on saturday since her birthday is close to mine.
That's so nice.
Happy birthday. :)
Got enough sleep last night. Does wonders for my wellbeing.

______
I think it's essential to be cautious while gambling online, and don't trust without proven facts you can rely on it or just start with online pokies free spins. It's a safe option to discover more info about the portal and gain practice
Post edited December 28, 2021 by hymnome
Looking forward to tomorrow off work. Also planning to claim all of my unused "mobility" days between now and New Year's. :P Just two remaining, but it's the little things in life that bring me such joy. :)

Edit: Thx DubConqueror ;)
Post edited December 15, 2021 by matterbandit
matterbandit: Looking forward to tomorrow off work. Also planning to claim all of my unused sick days between now and New Year's. :P Just two remaining, but it's the little things in life that bring me such joy. :)
What's a sick day that can be used at will? Isn't a sick day a day that you're too sick to work, that you get while being paid sick leave when you're too sick to work?
Santa Claus gave me today one of the most promising games from my wishlist!
Thank you! :)
ciemnogrodzianin: Santa Claus gave me today one of the most promising games from my wishlist!
Thank you! :)
Nice!

Im just thankful that I have a bed to sleep, a home to live, food to eat, water to drink.
That made me happy today - being thankful.
_Line: ...
Well said.
That's the reason I like this thread so much :)
A musical trip down memory lane.
DubConqueror: What's a sick day that can be used at will? Isn't a sick day a day that you're too sick to work, that you get while being paid sick leave when you're too sick to work?
Oops! My bad! Thanks for pointing that out to me! It was late night when I posted. Meant to say "mobility" days and not "sick" days. Not the same thing! ;) At work, I am allotted sick days, which like you stated, are for when employees are too ill to go to work. I am also allotted "mobility" days for when employees wish to take the day off for non-sick reasons, at our discretion. It's a company perk.
What made me happy tonight was playing Webbed right before bedtime. The game made me chuckle so much. After having helped out a couple of dung beetles, I earned a special item: a dung hat! Seeing my little spider friend perched on a pretty flower with a neat pile of turd on its head made me chuckle! xD Laughing before going to bed is a good thing. :)
Attachments:
Post edited December 16, 2021 by matterbandit
My sides...

Turbo Teen 80s TV series

How did I not know about this?
Post edited December 22, 2021 by Matewis