It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Easter luncheon with Mom was fun. :) Re-watched some IT Crowd episodes (I forgot how cool their DVD menus were!). Grand Marnier on the rocks. ;) Was also happy to explore the Dorfromantik game demo.
matterbandit: Grand Marnier on the rocks. ;)
Luu-cky!
Hallelujah!
Woohoo! XMG is apparently finally going to introduce an upgraded XMG Apex gaming laptop with the NVidia RTX 3xxx series GPUs (currently they are still "only" up to RTX 2070).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4HkK-khPuk

That is my next gaming PC I've meant to buy sometime this year... Unless I buy an electric car before that and all my money goes into it...

EDIT: Or then I buy the XMG Neo, it is a close call which I'd choose...
Post edited April 05, 2021 by timppu
[i]Oh, there is no expanse of the mind the will cannot traverse
or physically the distance laid across the universe.

As blessings many in the stars save one lamented curse
that 16th Rygel, glory me! Must travel in reverse!
Winning Spring Sale Contest!
Oh wait... no I'm not.

But I'm happy that I started working out again today.
I couldn't complete the whole course but it's a step in the right direction.
Winning Spring Sale Contest!
Oh wait... no I'm not too.

But I'm happy owner of some awesome games queued in my backlog, so I guess I should consider myself happy anyway ;)
This post https://www.gog.com/forum/general/what_made_you_happy_today/post10217
When I read the first line I thought he had won some contest, then I felt a bit like that Roman guard from the Life of Brian.
Crucifixion?
Er, no, freedom actually.
What?
Yeah, they said I hadn't done anything and I could go and live on an island somewhere.
Oh I say, that's very nice. Well, off you go then.
No, I'm only joking, it's crucifixion really.
Oh yes, very good. Well...
Yes I know, out of the door, one cross each, line on the left.
Although I didn't win anything from The Spring Sale Contest, I'm happy the thread is still rubbing it in my face 48 hours later.

And I'm particularly happy that today I can complete the whole workout course!
It was actually a few days ago that I found out, but I will finally be going HOME soon, Yay!... :)
Trooper1270: It was actually a few days ago that I found out, but I will finally be going HOME soon, Yay!... :)
Wait.. are you Prince Harry?
Trooper1270: It was actually a few days ago that I found out, but I will finally be going HOME soon, Yay!... :)
Outriders: Wait.. are you Prince Harry?
Hmmm!, now that would be telling... :p
Spring sun.
And reading in a hammock.
Pizza.... enough said.
This thread – and realizing for how many different people and reasons I like this forum :)