It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ciemnogrodzianin: After 16 hours of continuous work I've just launched a process that will take several hours so I suppose can go to sleep now :) Good night!
Let's hope that process doesn't segfault or otherwise fail a couple hours in!
^ Speaking of long processes: the process of me crawling out of bed this morning was painstakingly long. xD Don't know why I am feeling so lethargic today. So far, what's making me happy right now is that I have resisted the urge to crawl back into bed!
Driving a car at night.

dtgreene: Let's hope that process doesn't segfault or otherwise fail a couple hours in!
It crashed at night and cannot be easily fixed. Planning to make a stub to deactivate a part of code.
I'm drawing 3 strawberries for my mom for mothersday, for a card, and despite initial fears it's coming along nicely. Might actually be able to finish is time. Those damned pits on the side though takes forever to get right :P
Post edited May 09, 2021 by Matewis
Matewis: I'm drawing 3 strawberries for my mom for mothersday, for a card, and despite initial fears it's coming along nicely. Might actually be able to finish is time. Those damned pits on the side though takes forever to get right :P
if using pencil, block in the shape and use a sliver of eraser to make the seeds (twizzle it like a screwdriver). its far less enraging that way.
Sachys: if using pencil, block in the shape and use a sliver of eraser to make the seeds (twizzle it like a screwdriver). its far less enraging that way.
Thank you yes, I am using colour pencils :) I definitely did waste a lot of time trying to add reflection details to them from the get go. Going in with an eraser afterwards would've much better, which I anycase started to do at one point.

But at least came out a lot better than I expected, even if it did take forever.
Attachments:
Sachys: if using pencil, block in the shape and use a sliver of eraser to make the seeds (twizzle it like a screwdriver). its far less enraging that way.
Matewis: Thank you yes, I am using colour pencils :) I definitely did waste a lot of time trying to add reflection details to them from the get go. Going in with an eraser afterwards would've much better, which I anycase started to do at one point.

But at least came out a lot better than I expected, even if it did take forever.
The result is stunning, I'd say it was time well spent!
ConsulCaesar: The result is stunning, I'd say it was time well spent!
Thanks man :)
Matewis: But at least came out a lot better than I expected, even if it did take forever.
really nice glossy lighting
Matewis: But at least came out a lot better than I expected, even if it did take forever.
Wow, well done, almost photographic realism!
Sachys: really nice glossy lighting
Thank you :) it always amazes me how good lightning can draw the eye away from other, slightly less well done areas
DubConqueror: Wow, well done, almost photographic realism!
Thanks, that was what I was hoping for :)
Mornin'! Nice day for fishing, ain't it? Hu ha.

(Don't miss out on this gem)
Post edited May 12, 2021 by WinterSnowfall
ciemnogrodzianin: Dumplings with mango and passion fruit.
yummy!
almost 3 days of not smoking - I think this attempt is going to be successful! The real test is when I have a drink with my friends, so I will try to avoid that kind of situations too for a while.
I was feeling lonely but I have received an action packed surprise that was just perfect. Been reading a lot in Japanese and German. Also, I'm pretty good now at reading Russian (not understanding yet but it's a start). Я не понимаю (it means, I don't understand) XD
Post edited May 10, 2021 by Dogmaus
Spent Mother's Day with Mom. Neither of us felt like washing pots and pans today, so we ordered a pizza (a rare treat!). We did prepare a gorgeous green salad to eat with our take-out, so it turns out we still had a couple of bowls to wash after all.

Matewis: Thank you yes, I am using colour pencils :) I definitely did waste a lot of time trying to add reflection details to them from the get go.
Can't believe you created those strawberries with colour pencils. Very impressive! My jaw is dropped! Now's a good time to toss a strawberry into my mouth. :P

WinterSnowfall: Mornin'! Nice day for fishing, ein't it? Hu ha.

(Don't miss out on this gem)
Loved it! Thanks for sharing! :) Hu ha!
Post edited May 10, 2021 by matterbandit
matterbandit: Spent Mother's Day with Mom. Neither of us felt like washing pots and pans today, so we ordered a pizza (a rare treat!). We did prepare a gorgeous green salad to eat with our take-out, so it turns out we still had a couple of bowls to wash after all.
You need to get disposable bowls they are made of paper!

excellent bowls!