It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ciemnogrodzianin: Playing Tyranny.
patrikc: Loads of fun, no doubt.
One of these days I will go back to it. I miss Verse and Barik.
"Come closer, you ugly bastards!" Lol
I'm in my first and blind gameplay. I've made so many stupid decitions, that I consider to go back to it already ;)
ciemnogrodzianin: I'm in my first and blind gameplay. I've made so many stupid decitions, that I consider to go back to it already ;)
Beware of the Oldwalls.
https://youtu.be/hUQru73PCAI

^ This. It makes me happy since one week. Each time he flops on the couch...and i see this rolls... i have to smile. :-)
Cheesecake with chocolate + coffee.
Today I played a session of D&D with friends, I laughed so hard for hours, I haven't play rol in more than a year and felt so good after all this time <3
Actually forcing myself to cook more and feeling happy cooking and eating food that tastes good (as opposed to burning stuff or stuff not working out ahhha).
my children )))
Time spent outdoors with children.
Checked my emails and was happy to find a message from Thunder Lotus announcing a new character update for Spiritfarer! Can't wait to play this tonight! :)
I have been saved!
Got my first COVID shot today. :)
Mr.Mumbles: Got my first COVID shot today. :)
Good job.

Now you just need to remember to get your second one, and don't stop the precautions you've been taking.

In 2 days, it will be 2 weeks since I got my second shot.

Edit: This is, of course, assuming your shot was a vaccine and not a virus, but the hypothesis of it being a vaccine is much more reasonable and likely than the one of it being the virus.
Post edited April 24, 2021 by dtgreene
high rated
You guys made me happy <3
Full Throttle intro.
Yeah, I know, I should wait for May, but, hey, it's time travelling, there's no "too early" and "too late" in this business ;)
Finally got a haircut after not being able to for months due to Covid lockdown - feels good!