It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grits for breakfast.
Invited to a meeting, glad to be a social animal tonight cause I've been that secluded player lately (which I love to be but I gotta balance things)
PazzoTheFool: Grits for breakfast.
Yummy nice idea! I'm buying some. I have finished all food, all I have is coffee and sugar! XD
Post edited August 29, 2019 by Dogmaus
i had french fries
I love Vincente Vidal Patatas Fritas, had 2 packs today and they made me VERY happy.
low rated
Dogmaus: Yummy nice idea! I'm buying some. I have finished all food, all I have is coffee and sugar! XD
Little bro was asking when I'd get home from school. :]
Hearing that Microsoft is finally doing the right thing with exFAT patents.
I'm evidently getting a 4 to 5 hour break :D
tinyE: I'm evidently getting a 4 to 5 hour break :D
just dont waste it
Almost stepped on a viper (common European adder) when I was out running in the woods, glad I didn't. Beautiful creature, made my day.
DadJoke007: Almost stepped on a viper (common European adder) when I was out running in the woods, glad I didn't. Beautiful creature, made my day.
YOU HAVE ADDERS IN EUROPE!?

Jesus. The only place in the world I figured I'd never have to worry about that.
Well, that and the U.P.
DadJoke007: Almost stepped on a viper (common European adder) when I was out running in the woods, glad I didn't. Beautiful creature, made my day.
tinyE: YOU HAVE ADDERS IN EUROPE!?

Jesus. The only place in the world I figured I'd never have to worry about that.
Well, that and the U.P.
Yup, but they're really uncommon. You have to be lucky (or unlucky) to spot one. https://media.snl.no/system/images/43635/standard_huggorm.jpg
Post edited August 30, 2019 by user deleted
low rated
I have some hobies.
but hte main think is my mindset.
I like to learn every day.
Now i am studing some digital pocesses and i foind great place fuselabcreative.com and there are a lof onformation here.
So if somebody interested u can join me.

I'm evidently getting a 4 to 5 hour break :D
You are self employed....you can go on break whenever you want. And by the looks of all the time you have to post silly pics that happens a lot for you. :)
Post edited August 31, 2019 by GameRager
Old friends came to the city I have moved in for an event and one took her pretty dog with her! We had a nice time and I had great doggo time. I am really enjoying the graphic novel Fables.