It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

At work playing Resident Evil music over the radio on a dark and rainy night.
Bumzuaheisl: Nothing pure emptiness and self hate.. #fuckdepression
tinyE: I'm on 10mg of Citalopram and 200mg of Lamotrigine per day.
It doesn't fix everything, but it makes it tolerable.

And if that doesn't work, just think to yourself, at least I'm not this guy.
ive tried escitalopram and a few other antidepressants that work over serotonin hab effects simular to mdma but muuuuch worse and it felt like it was frying my brain xd
im just not really a fan of ADs there also just drugs in the end anf the withdrawls are even worse than heeroin i heard from many people while the effects are pretty shitty.
but if it helps you im happy for you ! :)just keep in mind that the withdrawl can be hell,many doctors dont even tell that...

and yeah im on 140 mg methadone,800-1400 mg pregabalin,benzo addicted, extremly addicted to crystal (only needle),and i drink alkohol every day

so yeah im a a little more intoxicated than you xd but unleast now you instead can think ^at least im not that guy^ about me hahah

best wiahes,hope you find something what gives you positive emotions that are real and not induced by some chemicals!!! :)))

and if you need infos about any drugs if pharmaceutical or street feel free to write me :)
GameRager: True enough....was it a ball mouse by any chance?
My new mouse? You know, noone buys ball mice for gaming since around the turn of the millenium, right, if you can even find one in this day. It says optical on the package and there is no visible coloured light. It works fine and was affordable and that makes me happy. One can always find something to complain about and I wish it had a button to quickly switch between (two) preset sensitivity settings. Now I have compromised with 1800 dpi.

Just for completeness' sake, my old mouse was optical too but with a visible red light.
Post edited August 18, 2019 by Themken
richlind33: <blah>
i shall do you zero favors
Post edited August 19, 2019 by Fairfox
Fairfox: i shall do you zero favors
That's too many.
GameRager: True enough....was it a ball mouse by any chance?
Themken: My new mouse? You know, noone buys ball mice for gaming since around the turn of the millenium, right, if you can even find one in this day. It says optical on the package and there is no visible coloured light. It works fine and was affordable and that makes me happy. One can always find something to complain about and I wish it had a button to quickly switch between (two) preset sensitivity settings. Now I have compromised with 1800 dpi.

Just for completeness' sake, my old mouse was optical too but with a visible red light.
Sounds nice and I had no idea they didn't make ball mice anymore....or that mice had no visible lights for some optical models. Thanks for the infos and I hope you get much use out of your purchase.
Found a perfect load for my 300 Norma Magnum with ridiculous low standard deviations, good to 2000m still supersonic. Not only good for target but the Elk are going to feed me for a few months. I heard the steel ring out very loud at 1620m, sounded like heaven's horn. Also sent in a quote for a new custom guitar and now the wait.

I see some arguments about politics...hahah, glad I left that crap behind after I matured. Any human alive that thinks a politician is looking out for us or wants to look out for us is still under the spell, and brainwashed. Or you must be watching too much tv. I'm a hardcore Conservative, I'd make the disciples look liberal, but both parties are full of it and arguing about politics is a stupid as arguing about religion or if there's a God or not. You can't win those arguments and you end up looking dumb. You'll come to realize this as you get older.

This is what made me happy today, but there's been a lot of things making me happy the last few months. Now if they would only make a legit X Com remake, I'd be even more happy.
piro2k: I see some arguments about politics...hahah, glad I left that crap behind after I matured. Any human alive that thinks a politician is looking out for us or wants to look out for us is still under the spell, and brainwashed. Or you must be watching too much tv. I'm a hardcore Conservative, I'd make the disciples look liberal, but both parties are full of it and arguing about politics is a stupid as arguing about religion or if there's a God or not. You can't win those arguments and you end up looking dumb. You'll come to realize this as you get older.

This is what made me happy today, but there's been a lot of things making me happy the last few months. Now if they would only make a legit X Com remake, I'd be even more happy.
1st bit: Good points

2nd bit: Imo the recent cinematic xcom games are pretty decent though not exactly like the classic titles. :)
That's how many Patriot Act provisions Obama let expire. You win a free MAGA cap! lol
piro2k: I see some arguments about politics...hahah, glad I left that crap behind after I matured. Any human alive that thinks a politician is looking out for us or wants to look out for us is still under the spell, and brainwashed. Or you must be watching too much tv. I'm a hardcore Conservative, I'd make the disciples look liberal, but both parties are full of it and arguing about politics is a stupid as arguing about religion or if there's a God or not. You can't win those arguments and you end up looking dumb. You'll come to realize this as you get older.

GameRager: 1st bit: Good points

2nd bit: Imo the recent cinematic xcom games are pretty decent though not exactly like the classic titles. :)
Thanks for the reply. No bud, I want an exact remake so that I can throw things all over my house with frustration and take it out on my poor wife when one of those big headed, little bastards dodges 3 of the plasma blasts when I'm standing right in front of him and I have high stats. hahah, my favorite game all time.
low rated
GameRager: 1st bit: Good points

piro2k: Thanks for the reply. No bud, I want an exact remake so that I can throw things all over my house with frustration and take it out on my poor wife when one of those big headed, little bastards dodges 3 of the plasma blasts when I'm standing right in front of him and I have high stats. hahah, my favorite game all time.
I get that feeling......still the games are fun and expand on the verse/world in some nice ways imo/fwiw.

richlind33: That's how many Patriot Act provisions Obama let expire. You win a free MAGA cap! lol
The funny thing is(infighting between you guys/gals aside) I post much less such content as this and people focus on me more....silly/weird, ain't it?
Post edited August 19, 2019 by GameRager
Not my forum rep that's for sure!
low rated
fr33kSh0w2012: Not my forum rep that's for sure!
Eh, rep is transient and mere fluff in the wheel of life.
Well, the fluff is complained about and YOU are one of them. Is that a flip flop or a Martha or Arthur situation.
fr33kSh0w2012: Not my forum rep that's for sure!
GameRager: Eh, rep is transient and mere fluff in the wheel of life.
Yeah they just derep to piss me off but Meh, What I'm really pissed about is my shitty internet I'll try my hardest not to punch the shit out of the telstra guy tomorrow If he says it's my equipment again I'm going to go off my head

I'm sick of telstra reps and their BULLSHIT EXCUSES

Funny how on the same equipment EXACTLY THE SAME I got 5.5 Mb/s at my old address in DRUG-MURDER-VILLE!

but here it's 540 kbps with the phone making NO DIAL TONE even though it's hooked up to the socket!

The guy from Mr Telco (who do MILITARY CONTRACT WORK) told me that it's on telstra's side and that a cable is Snapped or kinked somewhere up the road and he said that I don't owe them a dime.
Post edited August 19, 2019 by fr33kSh0w2012