It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Andromeda Galaxy in the window.
A young couple just checked in with their two year old daughter, who was wearing a Beatles shirt.

We're always hearing about all the awful parents out there, so it's nice to see such amazing parents.
That little girl is destined for great things. :D
Post edited September 02, 2019 by tinyE
The gym opens again, after an August break! Working/exercising can divert your mind away from stressful situations and have positive effects on you, all those at the same time!
Labor Day! Might drive to the bookstore.
I cooked for my friends and they enjoyed my new recipe, or were too kind to say otherwise.
I'm apparently still here, but then, I guess this could also go in the bitch about life thread. :P

I both love and fear the ambiguity that is our vague and speculative existence.
low rated
The Pleiades in the window.
Set my eye on a frik-free environment. Dealing with snobbyish, rich-nouveau bas terds, is at least foreseeable and i am way more experienced, in that field. Dealing with illegal friks was a real disaster, before. And that environment is way too much of a high society, for typical vermin and regular pests, to tail and follow me around, in there. Maybe i will finally get some proper conditions to progress forward, do something useful, invest in something with weight and significance, at last.
I uninstalled WWE SuperCard today. At last, I'm free again.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Set my eye on a frik-free environment. Dealing with snobbyish, rich-nouveau bas terds, is at least foreseeable and i am way more experienced, in that field. Dealing with illegal friks was a real disaster, before. And that environment is way too much of a high society, for typical vermin and regular pests, to tail and follow me around, in there. Maybe i will finally get some proper conditions to progress forward, do something useful, invest in something with weight and significance, at last.
you read like a random sentence generator mixed with sad-sack pity
Post edited September 07, 2019 by Fairfox
Fairfox: you read like a random sentence generator mixed with sad-sack pity
Some random sentence generators can create pretty intelligent sentences you know ?. :p
Fairfox: you read like a random sentence generator mixed with sad-sack pity
Trooper1270: Some random sentence generators can create pretty intelligent sentences you know ?. :p
I actually wrote a program like that, and trying to read its really is a surreal experience. At first glance, the text looks reasonable, but once you try to read it, after a bit you realize that it's nonsense.

Here is a bit of random text, derived from Alice in Wonderland:

And the Cheshire Cat, 'or I'll tell her foot as it in a trembling voice, 'If I'd better leave it gave to carry it were the full of solid
glass; there were gardeners, but they are old,' said the breeze that the other curious croquet-ground in
his shrill little timidly, for catching mice you
tell you do you had expected: before her face,
with its mouth with the top of hundreds of tarts upon it: for her face, and then nodded. 'It's the Mouse, in all sorts of a worm. The Lobster Quadrille?' the agreement for catching mice--oh, I should
think that lay the
door, so long as she was in the tarts, you don't be clearly marked 'poison,' so she must go back, please: we
don't believe there's the
LIMITED WARRANTY, DISCLAIMER OF CONTRACT EXCEPT THOSE
PROVIDED IN WONDERLAND ***

CHAPTER VIII. The White Rabbit. She felt a bit afraid that she gave her
hand, watching the puppy made a treacle-well--eh, stupid?'

'All right, Five! Always lay sprawling about, and distributed in the tea,' the next walking off to a hatter.'

'It's really
impossible.

'It is May it trot away from him, he'd do wonder what the Caterpillar.

'That's right!' shouted out, and, as this same as an impatient tone:
'explanations
I had big birthday and only now opened some of the presents.

What did my siblings give me as a present?

A training session in a real(?) flight simulator with which they train real life airliner pilots. You know, the kind which has a full cockpit and controls and hundreds of knobs here and there.

Woohoo! A dream come true, can't wait. :) I wonder how many different ways there is to crash an airliner full of passengers? Soon I will know.
Post edited September 08, 2019 by timppu
timppu: I had big birthday and only now opened some of the presents.

What did my siblings give me as a present?

A training session in a real(?) flight simulator with which they train real life airliner pilots. You know, the kind which has a full cockpit and controls and hundreds of knobs here and there.

Woohoo! A dream come true, can't wait. :) I wonder how many different ways there is to crash an airliner full of passengers? Soon I will know.
Happy birthday! ;) Enjoy!