It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

d3adb01t: the floods will come later due to all the storms
my road is partially wiped out and all the ditches are filled with water
Sounds like my neck of the woods. Got plastered with rain over the past week. Flooding, flooding, and more flooding. Not sure we had any tornadoes up this way, though. Southwestern WI, in case you're wondering.

So yeah, guess I'm happy for the same reasons you are. Our place came out fine, except for some trenching in our new hillside and a bit of gravel washing into the new grass. I can live with that, considering lots of folks are facing worse.
d3adb01t: the floods will come later due to all the storms
my road is partially wiped out and all the ditches are filled with water
HereForTheBeer: Sounds like my neck of the woods. Got plastered with rain over the past week. Flooding, flooding, and more flooding. Not sure we had any tornadoes up this way, though. Southwestern WI, in case you're wondering.

So yeah, guess I'm happy for the same reasons you are. Our place came out fine, except for some trenching in our new hillside and a bit of gravel washing into the new grass. I can live with that, considering lots of folks are facing worse.
hello neighbor

the rains are dying down and the sun came out today
that made me happy
NFL Season starts tonight!

Oh, and Alex Jones is now being ridiculed by even the far right. XD

Going to the hospital this morning. If I find out I have longer that six months to live I'll be back in this thread later. :D
tinyE: Going to the hospital this morning. If I find out I have longer that six months to live I'll be back in this thread later. :D
With you it's hard to tell if it's a joke or not.
Either way, best of luck. :)
tinyE: Going to the hospital this morning. If I find out I have longer that six months to live I'll be back in this thread later. :D
Wolfy777: With you it's hard to tell if it's a joke or not.
Well I think it's a pull or something related to a hernia (which I can handle), but with my medical background, one's mind always races to the worst outcome and being flippant is the best defense.
Wolfy777: With you it's hard to tell if it's a joke or not.
tinyE: Well I think it's a pull or something related to a hernia (which I can handle), but with my medical background, one's mind always races to the worst outcome and being flippant is the best defense.
Even that sounds quite serious.

I understand how it's easy to assume the worst (I always think of a funeral when I hear the word "cancer").
Still, your positivity is most admirable. :)

P.S. Thanks for making it easy to see most of your other posts on the forums are jokes.
Autism tends to makes one's "Is it serious or not?" detector somewhat faulty. XD
A bear got in and attacked the donkeys.

The donkeys are fine but that bear is still at large and we are all a little freaked out.

Wait shit, I put that in the wrong thread. :P
This was supposed to be a bitch about life.

Man, I hope the donkeys don't see this.
Post edited September 07, 2018 by tinyE
We made a good deal in real life today. I never thought you could buy a used car for so little. The old one is getting scrapped, bye bye. Noone will miss you.
Themken: We made a good deal in real life today. I never thought you could buy a used car for so little. The old one is getting scrapped, bye bye. Noone will miss you.
My dad just sold his Hummer for $5000 not more than an hour ago. For real.

Was that you?
tinyE: Was that you?
Nope, no lorry license which is needed for a Hummer. Sounds like a good deal for a Hummer but I know very little about them except they are heavy and thirsty.
low rated
AJ banned for life. XD
I'm working and I actually enjoy it.
Wizards and Warriors came out on GoG
tinyE: AJ banned for life. XD
That comfy ?
Technically speaking:
a) unhappy today because of lack of sleep
b) but happy for yesterday's sailing from Nantucket - stolen half of my night :D - great game, indeed, thank you, DampSquib!