It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Niggles: Bought Tower of Time :D
Let us know if playing it also makes you happy! :)
Just made our first megawatt-hour of electricity. Only a whole bunch more before this thing is paid off. <gulp!> But still, pretty jazzed.
My modem stopped working, I didn't have any internet, no phone connection. There was no power at all, no lights on the modem. But just now it dawned to me I could try to find if I have any adapter with the same specs (12 V, 1,5 A) lying around to try if it's the adapter instead of the modem itself that's broken and indeed it is. I found a fitting adapter and now I have internet and can post again.
What made you happy today?
Successful ironing.
Getting some freebies from GOG xD
zeroxxx: ...
Oh, you're right, this reason too.
And buying Nations and Kyrandia Book Two for just $2.
And gift from DampSquib - Nantucket!
Coming back home.
i wasnt struck by lightning yesterday and i wasnt sucked into a tornado today
d3adb01t: i wasnt struck by lightning yesterday and i wasnt sucked into a tornado today
Well,if you were struck yesterday by lightning then the tornado would not of come into play.
Caesar.: Coming back home.
Home sweet home!
By the way - may I know how long have you been in Russia? And why Russia? And what was the most interesting for you? Just curious :)
Caesar.: Coming back home.
ciemnogrodzianin: Home sweet home!
By the way - may I know how long have you been in Russia? And why Russia? And what was the most interesting for you? Just curious :)
I've been there a week. I didn't choose the destination myself - it was a business trip. With an amazingly generous amount of time for sightseeing.

I love History, so the historical places were the most interesting for me. But I am also delighted by how vibrant and full of life Moscow was - I was expecting something "greyer", for lack of a better word. And as a picky eater, I am glad the food was so good!
d3adb01t: i wasnt struck by lightning yesterday and i wasnt sucked into a tornado today
I assume you weren't caught in a volcanic eruption, either?

And you didn't fall through the cracks in an earthquake, right?

It's also safe to say you weren't washed away by a flood, correct?
dtgreene: I assume you weren't caught in a volcanic eruption, either?

And you didn't fall through the cracks in an earthquake, right?

It's also safe to say you weren't washed away by a flood, correct?
the floods will come later due to all the storms
my road is partially wiped out and all the ditches are filled with water
Won an HOG game on Steamgifts and not much work after the long holiday weekend.
Caesar.: ...
Interesting, thanks. To be honest I'd also expect Moscow to be grey. But as far as I know it's also full of contract - with great number of extremely rich people and the highest number of homeless people (also kids) on the other side.

For sure it was interesting journey. Quite unique place, I suppose. Remember to say thanks to your employer! ;)