It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

deleted
Good god! A mob of foreign immigrants (probably illegals), attacked without warning or provocation, a large group of football fans assembled for going to attend a match of their favorite team! According to terrified witnesses and bystanders, they mistook them for being neo-nazis, due to the colors of that team being similar to the ones of certain notorious groups! Needless to say, the football fans beat them up aplenty and ripped them a new one! I can't stop laughing, i almost choked on that one! What's even "funnier", this specific team was assembled by immigrants (real immigrants, good people, real bros tied and related to us, not illegals and criminals without papers from nowhere) and is known for its antifascistic actions and activists, as well as few scattered anarchists, amidst their ranks (of both athletes and crowd-fans)!

At least i hope this shock wakes them up in reality, or something! Watching the very scum that they regularly defend suddenly attack them and with little else reason other than colors of clothing at that too, must have been quite the experience, i gather! Now who's the fascist, losers, can you see? Engrave it in your stubborn head and memories, through the frenzied fists of your imaginary, make-believe, "foreigner brothers"! That and, since they were defending, crushing the barbarian horde won't get them in trouble, legal or otherwise...

I swear, i have always hated teams, professional sports for show, fandoms etc, yet i am about to become an ultra crazy football fan right here and right now, in my old age an sheet! Football fans are the only ones who seem to be able "to clean my city", after all, 3 cheers for IVAN!

But people, honestly, what drugs exactly circulate outside nowadays? More and more people hallucinate and see nazis everywhere by the day, illegals now too, confusing even football crowds or their very own activist/anarchist allies, for Adolph's long dead servants! Just out of curiosity, what the hell they give away to you, out there?
Post edited November 27, 2017 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
dtgreene: You mean すし, right?
Fairfox: I have to write thangs in their original languages nao? Communicatin' is hard :/

....But if it means "sushi", fo' sho' :D
It doesn't just *mean* "sushi"; it's actually *pronounced* "sushi". The す is pronounced "su", and the し is pronounced "shi". See, you just learned a small amount of Japanese! (The English word "sushi" is a loanword from Japanese.)
"A mob of foreign immigrants"

As opposed to Domestic Immigrants?

One thing I can't stand, is people immigrating to their own country!
Post edited November 27, 2017 by tinyE
KiNgBrAdLeY7: A mob of foreign immigrants way to you, out there?
tinyE: As opposed to Domestic Immigrants?

One thing I can't stand, is people immigrating to their own country!
Sounds a lot like the process of cisition (like transition, except that the initial and final states are the same).
the tree is up

Mind you, I hate the tree and the holiday that goes with it, but now I don't have to worry about it for another month, and taking it down will be SO MUCH easier! :D
Post edited November 29, 2017 by tinyE
HereForTheBeer: My trusty 2009 Subaru Outback with almost 162,000 miles on it. Loaded to the gills with tools, parts, and luggage.
Oh, nice :) But still - driving 900 miles to make some job?
Who are you - some vampire hunter or sth? :P
HereForTheBeer: My trusty 2009 Subaru Outback with almost 162,000 miles on it. Loaded to the gills with tools, parts, and luggage.
My parents drove a Subaru station wagon back when I was in Jr high school. '82-84ish?

In Maine. In the winter. With a plastic transmission.

My mother loved driving down the road and having the car lose all power because the cold made all of the gears sheer off.

Got so bad of a problem because there were so many of them on the road, the dealer themselves went to a local machine shop and had them do up some metal gears.
Post edited November 27, 2017 by drmike
drmike: With a plastic transmission.
At least it's a transmission and not a cismission.

(No, I do not know what a cismission is.)
dtgreene: At least it's a transmission and not a cismission.
Unless it was an intermission.
ciemnogrodzianin: Oh, nice :) But still - driving 900 miles to make some job?
Who are you - some vampire hunter or sth? :P
I exorcise demons from machinery. ; )

"Had to" drive because there were about 300 pounds worth of parts, and I'm bringing back about 450 pounds worth of used parts. Expensive to ship the stuff, I just finished assembling them Thanksgiving day and there wasn't time to ship them anyway, and the airlines charge an arm and a leg for all the other crap I'd normally bring - another 300 pounds or so. Driving, while looooooong, is easier and cheaper than the alternative most of the time.

I don't normally drive this far. Special case this time. Been a handful of other instances like this but it's pretty rare.

Customer let me start a day early so we got a good jump on the job today. *Should* leave me time to get up to Pennsylvania yet this week; would like to get up to see this other customer since I'm already all the way out here.
Playing Divinity: Original Sin 2 and marvelling at all the cool touches and detail in the game. As someone who kickstarted yet didn't enjoy the original, I'm so happy the sequel has just clicked with me.
This ^.
high rated
Kleetus: snip
This is obviously a personal crusade against one of the users. Such comments won't be tolerated in this community, so this is last warning before your account will get banned (again).
Tauto: snip
The same goes to you Tauto.
Post edited November 29, 2017 by elcook
low rated
I can't reply to above post but I can PM. ^
Will wait for reply and post in forum as echook has.
Oh,by the way people it appears that insulting a persons family is okay as tinye done to Bradley.
Post edited November 29, 2017 by Tauto