It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

You better watch out
You better not cry
Better not pout
I'm telling you why
Santa Claus is coming to town

He's making a list
And checking it twice;
Gonna find out Who's naughty and nice

Only 25 days left guys! ;-)
Post edited November 29, 2017 by sanscript
sanscript: You better watch out
You better not cry
Better not pout
I'm telling you why

He's making a list
And checking it twice;
Gonna find out Who's naughty and nice

Only 25 days left guys! ;-)
STOP IT! You're starting to remind me of my mother.

The woman is currently in the process of decorating every square inch of the B&B with Christmas crap.
I go to to the bathroom, look up, and have some stuffed elf or reindeer looking at me. :P

And besides, the XMas season doesn't officially kick off until December 15th when Terraria goes into Christmas mode.
Post edited November 29, 2017 by tinyE
@ elcook: "Such comments won't be tolerated in this community."

He has said far worse about people here including me and only just recently, yet you seem to tolerate them.

I will give him exactly what he gives me, if you were really concerned and fair you would be impartial and tell him to stop.

The fact that you didn't and only publicly singled out two people shows bias and simply empowers him.

Just because someone incessantly whines to you and complains doesn't make them innocent or a victim.
Post edited November 30, 2017 by Kleetus
tinyE: And besides, the XMas season doesn't officially kick off until December 15th when Cookie Clicker goes into Christmas mode.
Fixed it for you.
tinyE: And besides, the XMas season doesn't officially kick off until December 15th when Cookie Clicker goes into Christmas mode.
dtgreene: Fixed it for you.
I had to Google that.
Think I'll pass. :P
Just discovered 'Dub Side of The Moon'

Also, insomnia makes me happy now - there's only five more sleeps 'til Xmas.
dtgreene: Fixed it for you.
You're a fixer upperer.
Kleetus: @ elcook: "Such comments won't be tolerated in this community."

He has said far worse about people here including me and only just recently, yet you seem to tolerate them.

I will give him exactly what he gives me, if you were really concerned and fair you would be impartial and tell him to stop.

The fact that you didn't and only publicly singled out two people shows bias and simply empowers him.

Just because someone incessantly whines to you and complains doesn't make them innocent or a victim.
Thing is, right:
At least tinyE can be talked to and reasoned with. Whereas you and Tauto, for the entirety of the time you've been on General Discussion, have failed to do much more besides bother and belittle various users. You'll stalk people for months across multiple threads, screw with forum games to the point that people get sick of your spam and have to skip you, and never contribute anything positive or helpful.
"But I only do it to those who attack me first!", you cry, as if that somehow makes it better.
Well, let's see...how long was it you followed me in nearly every thread I walked into just to say something degrading about me? 6 months now, maybe? And then when I agree to mutually ignore both you and Tauto, both of you tromp all over my giveaway and harass the people in it, only stopping whenever I get the staff to tell you to knock it off?
Not to mention the fact that somehow, you two seem to miraculously disappear when there's actual moderation, and suddenly during the weekend, a holiday, or when you notice that Fables is gone, you immediately start defaulting to your old line of business. When the hammer DOES come down on you, literally your only defense is "But...but...but...tinyE!" and suddenly the both of you are some sort of tortured martyrs who've done no wrong and only wish to rid us of the Green Evil.

tinyE has decent and bad periods and I am in no way going to defend some of the actions he's taken on here in the past, but at least he can actually be decent sometimes. I can in no size, shape or form say the same for you or Tauto. If either of you were truly interested in being a benefit to this community rather than, I'll just say it, a couple of trolls, you'd have actually interacted positively with the people here rather than insulting and harassing everyone you meet. I'd prefer tinyE on a bad day than either of you on one of our good days, because I'd rather have somebody who'd actually listen to me telling him to knock it off rather than somebody who'd decide to "retaliate" with thread necromancy, stalking, and passive-aggressive affronts.
You've both been told this by multiple users multiple times, but still, somehow, nothing ever changes and the same pattern repeats itself. In fact, I'm already awaiting, with heavy anticipation, a response that'll ignore everything I just said about your own behavior and focus on pointing out how horrible tinyE, or even better yet, maybe MYSELF have been.
Tauto: Will wait for reply and post in forum as echook has.
How apt of you to slyly insult the very person moderating you, as is consistent with your usual pattern.
>inb4 "It was just a typo!"
Post edited November 30, 2017 by zeogold
zeogold: tinyE has decent and bad periods
Yeah, he's so great even you, his bestest buddy, banned him from the other forum you set up.

zeogold: or when you notice that Fables is gone, you immediately start defaulting to your old line of business
Nope, don't make things up or speculate.

The reason is because he started again, I'm not going to sit by and let him give me crap.

He's done it repeatedly recently, and not just to me.

First time I ignored him but no more, he gets exactly what he deserves.

And you need to mind your own business, this is just another example of you rushing in to support your buddy and getting involved in things you shouldn't.

zeogold: If either of you were truly interested in being a benefit to this community
Your hypocrisy is breathtaking.

You mean like you starting another forum and then using GoG to farm members from here?

You sound so community minded and an asset to this place.
Post edited November 30, 2017 by Kleetus
zeogold: tinyE has decent and bad periods
Kleetus: Yeah, he's so great even you, his bestest buddy, banned him from the other forum you set up.
Indeed. He was there for some time since he did have a decent period, as I mentioned. You, on the other hand, I had to ban on sight because literally not a single person wanted you there. With as much as you hate tinyE, maybe you should consider the fact that more people wanted him around than they've ever wanted you or Tauto.
zeogold: or when you notice that Fables is gone, you immediately start defaulting to your old line of business
Kleetus: Nope, don't make things up or speculate.

The reason is because he started again, I'm not going to sit by and let him give me crap.

He's done it repeatedly recently, and not just to me.

First time I ignored him but no more, he gets exactly what he deserves.

And you need to mind your own business, this is just another example of you rushing in to support your buddy and getting involved in things you shouldn't.
Is that why you stalked me around, harassed people in my giveaway, and somehow only ceased after the forum got official moderation? And why you kept spamming the JerkMuter thread after several people kindly asked you to cease? And why you trolled multiple forum game threads? And why you did pretty much exactly as I predicted you would and immediately defaulted to showing how horrible tinyE is rather than addressing any of your own actions?
zeogold: If either of you were truly interested in being a benefit to this community
Kleetus: Your hypocrisy is breathtaking.

You mean like you starting another forum and then using GoG to farm members from here?

You sound so community minded and an asset to this place.
Indeed, I did. And you know why I did? Because most of them were sick of having to see people like you troll this place day after day ceaselessly. Sick of all the Tautos and Kleetuses and ciomalaus and Infinite9s and nes400s. Because there was no active moderation who'd do anything about you and wouldn't respond to the complaints sent. And while there have been some notable improvements, things have obviously not gotten all too much better yet.
Post edited November 30, 2017 by zeogold
Just bought the Wonder Boy remake soundtrack, and am enjoying it. Some of the bonus tracks are quite interesting; I especially like the fugue (track 79).

Now, if only there were a way to stop Bandcamp from assuming the name on the credit card used is the same as the name the person ordering prefers to be called.
low rated
Kleetus: @ elcook: "Such comments won't be tolerated in this community."

zeogold: Thing is, right:
At least tinyE can be talked to and reasoned with. Whereas you and Tauto, for the entirety of the time you've been on General Discussion, have failed to do much more besides bother and belittle various users. You'll stalk people for months across multiple threads, screw with forum games to the point that people get sick of your spam and have to skip you, and never contribute anything positive or helpful.
"But I only do it to those who attack me first!", you cry, as if that somehow makes it better.
Well, let's see...how long was it you followed me in nearly every thread I walked into just to say something degrading about me? 6 months now, maybe? And then when I agree to mutually ignore both you and Tauto, both of you tromp all over my giveaway and harass the people in it, only stopping whenever I get the staff to tell you to knock it off?
Not to mention the fact that somehow, you two seem to miraculously disappear when there's actual moderation, and suddenly during the weekend, a holiday, or when you notice that Fables is gone, you immediately start defaulting to your old line of business. When the hammer DOES come down on you, literally your only defense is "But...but...but...tinyE!" and suddenly the both of you are some sort of tortured martyrs who've done no wrong and only wish to rid us of the Green Evil.

tinyE has decent and bad periods and I am in no way going to defend some of the actions he's taken on here in the past, but at least he can actually be decent sometimes. I can in no size, shape or form say the same for you or Tauto. If either of you were truly interested in being a benefit to this community rather than, I'll just say it, a couple of trolls, you'd have actually interacted positively with the people here rather than insulting and harassing everyone you meet. I'd prefer tinyE on a bad day than either of you on one of our good days, because I'd rather have somebody who'd actually listen to me telling him to knock it off rather than somebody who'd decide to "retaliate" with thread necromancy, stalking, and passive-aggressive affronts.
You've both been told this by multiple users multiple times, but still, somehow, nothing ever changes and the same pattern repeats itself. In fact, I'm already awaiting, with heavy anticipation, a response that'll ignore everything I just said about your own behavior and focus on pointing out how horrible tinyE, or even better yet, maybe MYSELF have been.
Tauto: Will wait for reply and post in forum as echook has.
zeogold: How apt of you to slyly insult the very person moderating you, as is consistent with your usual pattern.
>inb4 "It was just a typo!"
Nope,no typo as echook has been trained by fables to ban us and leave the little angel tinye alone.As for you may be better advised to keep your opinions to yourself as your comments could be seen as a FLAME WAR and I'm sure you will get a star on your hand from most in here,TROLL!
low rated
zeogold: Because most of them were sick of having to see people like you troll this place day after day ceaselessly.
Plenty of people are sick of you and your little gang and your endless support of tiny, not to mention all the trouble you've caused.

This place was great until you and your group came along.

And you've done more harm to this community that you pretend to care about than anyone else here, you've actually used GoG's service to farm people to your notepad forum.

That's inexcusable so don't try to justify it, blame others or pretend that you have this forum's best interests at heart.
ANYWAY.... ignore thew mess above.... what made me happy today? Nothing so F you!!

err I mean I was at work had a 2 year old in his mothers arms start a belly laugh so hard he was tearing up, the only bright spot in a craptastic day.
Just ordered a Domino's Firebreather with cheesy crust, 5 buffalo chicken wings with dipping sauce and a garlic bread.

This will be washed down with two ice-cold cans of Coke, followed by some rum and raisin ice cream.

Pizza is free as I got codes from Microsoft Rewards, thanks Mr Gates for 10 free pizzas.

All this will make me happy, extremely happy.