It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Last week I bought special cosmetology equipment to make skin care procedures at home. I wanted to get rid of acne so my dermatologist advised me this service. Today I've already seen the first result! I've only made 3 procedures but my skin looks much more better.
Post edited March 27, 2017 by AnnaBrown
NVM

that was evidently a commercial. XD

I'm stoopid. :P
Post edited March 27, 2017 by tinyE
The "control" interview at my unemployement agency went fine so that's one less worry (for a few months).

Bonus: due to the spring weather (a sunny 18° celsius today), women are already starting to wear summer fashion. The jobless girl wo had her interview just before me had a mini-skirt that would have make many noses bleed (in pure anime style). Time to get back at hanging out at the terraces of cafes for the mating season. :)
Post edited March 27, 2017 by catpower1980
Tauto: you are ugly.
Reported for abusing a minor.

Tauto: First time I've seen grey hair on a kid.
It's not actually grey, it's white but looks a bit grey when it's damp.

I used to have an inferiority complex about having grey hair, starting getting them in my 20s and I would dye it.

Then I realised most guys are bald or balding and I'm lucky that I'll never go bald, so now I love my grey.

Chicks love it too for some reason, I often get girls asking me if they can run their fingers through my follicles.
Tauto: you are ugly.
Kleetus: Reported for abusing a minor.

Tauto: First time I've seen grey hair on a kid.
Kleetus: It's not actually grey, it's white but looks a bit grey when it's damp.

I used to have an inferiority complex about having grey hair, starting getting them in my 20s and I would dye it.

Then I realised most guys are bald or balding and I'm lucky that I'll never go bald, so now I love my grey.

Chicks love it too for some reason, I often get girls asking me if they can run their fingers through my follicles.
Reported for being so ugly.
Women are turned on by a shade of grey.
Tauto: Women are turned on by a shade of grey.
I'm starting to get grey pubes, you know your days are numbered when your pubes start greying.

So far I have 6 grey pubes in my pubis region, I'm going to be a Witcher.

Kleetus of Port Stephens.
Tauto:
Kleetus: I'm going to be a Witcher.

Kleetus of Port Stephens.
Tauto of the Daily Planet.Ring a bell?
Tauto: Tauto of the Daily Planet.
You're a regular at the Daily Planet brothel in Melbourne?

Make sure you tell them Kleetus sent you for a free squishy toy.
Tauto: Tauto of the Daily Planet.
Kleetus: You're a regular at the Daily Planet brothel in Melbourne?

Make sure you tell them Kleetus sent you for a free squishy toy.
Not that Daily Planet,that's in Mexico and we don't go across that border.Next you will say Kleetus the Witcher with a kryptonite sword.
I think this qualifies as a derailment. :P
Made good strides on getting a development team (will be updating the "meet the devs" tab on my site) as well as made strides to get better community input.
I can't find the general conversation thread anymore, so I hope posting stuff here would be okay. I noticed that "We are the dwarves" seem to be on an almost "permanent" 70%+ off discount. It is a good steal for anyone looking to get it.
Got my Tides of Numenera box in the mail. God, that's a big one (insert "that's what she said" joke here).
Now to ponder whether to actually open it or not.
BREXIT! Finally, it started happening! The first real dent, on the abominable prison of EUSSR!
Post edited March 29, 2017 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
I finally solved World Hunger.

Also, I can't help but giggle every time I see "moral dill llama" in the topic list. =D

Nicole28: I can't find the general conversation thread anymore, so I hope posting stuff here would be okay. [...]
If you mean the one I'm thinking of, the regulars got sick of the downrepping and the kleetus-trolling, so they decided to have Judas close the thread (this was several months ago). I think they found somewhere else to hang out together online.
Now that there are enforced forum rules, though, you could always try making a new "off-topic convo" thread. :)