It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Kleetus: Just made over a thousand bucks profit.

Buy tool and kit from Amazon UK; keep tool and sell unneeded attachments individually on eBay.

And as I'm the only Aussie seller, I can charge what I like and they sell like crazy.

End result was a free tool and one grand profit, I'm an entrepreneurial economics business executive.

I'm special.
Silly bugger,you would of made 2 grand selling to the saps here.
Tauto: you would of made 2 grand selling to the saps here.
I don't trust anyone here enough to do business with.

Too many alts and shady individuals, I'd only sell to people on my friend's list.
Attachments:
low rated
Tauto: you would of made 2 grand selling to the saps here.
Kleetus: I don't trust anyone here enough to do business with.

Too many alts and shady individuals, I'd only sell to people on my friend's list.
Easy peasy,just make them pay first and bolt!
kaylayuhos26: thanks for caring for me
Kleetus: Friends since Jan 2017.
hey dont sell to them who is not on your friends list the you trust
low rated
kaylayuhos26: hey dont sell to them who is not on your friends list the you trust
I want to give you attachments, Kayla.
kaylayuhos26: hey dont sell to them who is not on your friends list the you trust
Kleetus: I want to give you attachments, Kayla.
ok
i got a crush and that makes me happy
It's Friday and I plan on being lazy all weekend, playing video games and watching Stargate SG-1 with wifey.
zicoos: It's Friday and I plan on being lazy all weekend, playing video games and watching Stargate SG-1 with wifey.
cool
zicoos: It's Friday and I plan on being lazy all weekend, playing video games and watching Stargate SG-1 with wifey.
Become an innkeeper and you get to do that all winter.
low rated
Just did the best morning shit ever.

I knew as the evacuation countdown started that this would be something special, and it was.

I proceeded to the toilet and laid down one square of shitter paper in the bowl to prevent splashback.

Then I mounted the bowl and extruded a perfectly-shaped log of defecation.

This thing was awesome, in one piece with perfect colour and consistency and only a slight "I know what you ate last night" odour.

It coiled up in the bowl like a chocolate meringue and it felt so satisfying when I finished.

And the best part was, I didn't even need to wipe my arse.

Mum was right, I should have been a pastry chef.
Weirdest shipping tracking update I've received so far:
A TRAIN DERAILMENT HAS DELAYED DELIVERY. WE'RE ADJUSTING PLANS TO DELIVER YOUR PACKAGE AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE. / DELIVERY WILL BE RESCHEDULED.

My neighbor was starting to garden, I gave her some tomato and kale seedlings, in return she gave me a wheel barrow full of potting mix. Pretty good trade.
Post edited January 14, 2017 by eksasol
eksasol: Weirdest shipping tracking update I've received so far:
A TRAIN DERAILMENT HAS DELAYED DELIVERY. WE'RE ADJUSTING PLANS TO DELIVER YOUR PACKAGE AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE. / DELIVERY WILL BE RESCHEDULED.
And now the punchline:

I was ordering dioxin.
low rated
Ooooooh,something but I'll keep it a secret:)
tinyE: And now the punchline: I was ordering dioxin.
That wasn't even funny.

Tauto: Ooooooh,something but I'll keep it a secret:)
You and tinyE are expecting a li'l one?

Congrats, I thought you were beaming.
Post edited January 14, 2017 by Kleetus