It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

watching the football game
go Pack!
tinyE: go Pack!
green bay go win

who likes green bay
Post edited January 16, 2017 by kaylayuhos19
Putting all my games, movies and books into a huge box due to my decision to move over to completely digital media. I freed up lots of space in my house as a result, it's great! I also feel much less anxious since I always went completely mental when I bought something physically or digitally without making a strong commitment to one side over the other, which made me end up with mixed stuff... And that's just unacceptable to someone with obsessive compulsive tendencies like myself.

I love making huge decisions like this since it clears up my mind! :)
Post edited January 16, 2017 by Cardskeeper
low rated
Seeing the cry baby (and we all know who that is) crying.
PACKERS!!!
Attachments:
Post edited January 16, 2017 by tinyE
yeah they win
made dinner for the family i so proud of myself
Today made me happy: Snowsquall and coming home after. Thankful for a warm home every year at this time :-)

tinyE: PACKERS!!!
What a game and the last field goal: ooooohhooohoooohhhh tiiiiiiiiiiiiiightt.... IN! harhar
Post edited January 16, 2017 by gamefood
Tonight I'm having falafel, on warm Lebanese bread with chilled, seeded and diced tomato, so tasty.

I'm multicultural, Allah Akbar.
Funny Cookie Clicker story.

One run: The game seems to not want to give me the Wrinklerspawn egg. I get (IIRC) all the other eggs, both common and rare (Wrinklerspawn is rare), but the game refuses to give me the Wrinklerspawn egg until near the end of the run.

Next run (after ascending): Guess which egg I get first? I get Wrinklerspawn, before any of the common eggs.

RNG can produce strange results sometimes.
Packers win a nail-biter but I feel Dallas played a more consistent game. Dak Prescott seems utterly unshakeable and Elliot is a badass running back. Future is looking good for the Cowboys.

Was pretty great seeing four 50-yard-plus field goals in a span of a few minutes, including the beauty that didn't count when they iced Crosby with the expected timeout.

And that spin move where Elliot slipped past Matthews and #52 was left grabbing air - that was a thing of beauty.

They need to figure out something with the pass defense. Remaining 3 opposing QBs can easily clean their clock with the way Packers "covered" the pass yesterday. Got to clean up their act Yeah, injuries and all that. Still...
HereForTheBeer: Packers win a nail-biter but I feel Dallas played a more consistent game. Dak Prescott seems utterly unshakeable and Elliot is a badass running back. Future is looking good for the Cowboys.

Was pretty great seeing four 50-yard-plus field goals in a span of a few minutes, including the beauty that didn't count when they iced Crosby with the expected timeout.

And that spin move where Elliot slipped past Matthews and #52 was left grabbing air - that was a thing of beauty.

They need to figure out something with the pass defense. Remaining 3 opposing QBs can easily clean their clock with the way Packers "covered" the pass yesterday. Got to clean up their act Yeah, injuries and all that. Still...
I honestly don't care about the Packers, I just hate the Cowboys. :P

Also Joe Buck is an asshole, and I know, I've met the man, we went to the same high school. With his bias against anything he deems "small town" aka Green Bay, his lack of knowledge about the game, and his inability to keep his politics to himself during the game, he has no business calling a Pee-Wee League game, much less an NFL playoff game.
Post edited January 16, 2017 by tinyE
low rated
Trump's interview! What a moving, heart-warming, promising prelude, for good things to cooome?! <3

Merkel was godawful, Brexit was a great thing, more countries will follow, European union will disband, NATO was incompetent (to battle terrorists) and a sloth, countries who don't pay for NATO subscription won't receive protection anymore for free (hopefully, the useless male-drones buzzing non-stop in Polish borders lately itching to sting Russian ass, will finally STFU and go home, leaving peace to reign supreme...), special trade agreement with the English promised to Boris Johnson and asap meeting with Mei and Putin! What is there not to love? Faqing finally, a man with working brains and more importantly, in the reigns of a superpower, having the ability to turn at least some of his promises into reality!

Throughout my entire life, i always hated and though shit, about the supposed "planetarchs"... One worse than the other, one more warmongering and nastier butcher than the previous one! Now, finally, i find someone i can like for once, so i can proudly yell... "YES, TRUMP IS MY PLANETAAARCH!"

Die, globalization cancer and terrorist vermin, die!!!
Post edited January 16, 2017 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
low rated
tinyE: .
Ha ha, you're low rated.