It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

hurvl: dmc Devil May Cry is everything I was looking for in the Darksiders games and while it has some platforming sections and bosses that go from mildly fun to unbelievably infuriating, the combat, music and over-the-top setting and cutscenes makes up for it and keeps me playing. Will definitely check out the other games (DMC 3 and 4), though, I'm not sure how well they play on PC.
You should definitely check out DMC 3 and 4.Both are great and the opening scene in DMC 3 is probably the best opening scene ever.
rareerror: I'm obsessing about The Sims. Must get more friends and skills for promotions.
tinyE: which Sims?
The original. I played it at the time it was new but used to not have the patience to dig into every detail. Well I am doing that now. Love it!
Another Metroid 2 Remake. I am trying to beat the game... That running and wall breaking attack is the most difficult set of moves, i have ever come across in any game, ever!
World of Tanks and Lords of Xulima actually.
SalmanAnees: I will be playing Borderlands until I get all the achievements.
Ricky_Bobby: I'm in a serious Assassin's Creed mood, and recently bought the remaining ones I don't have yet. So now I have every single Assassin's Creed game in my collection, even the Chronicle series.

I'm playing through Syndicate right now, and really enjoying it. Next up is Unity, then Rogue. I plan on replaying the rest of the games, but in reverse order. With time I've come to really appreciate the indulgent experience the AC game-worlds can offer. They feel so luxurious when it comes to this game-world ambiance.
SalmanAnees: AC is probably the best series ever and my favorite too.I am looking forward to origins.
Origins looks great, the settings is fantastic, I can't wait to see what they do with the game-world.
Just finished the 100th alpha date in Huniepop, so I'm done with that. Picked up where I left off on Sokobond and played several of the puzzles on that one last night. Will continue on with that while I play something else as well. Not sure what yet, but I'm looking to scratch another RPG itch. Going to be away from Saturday until next Thursday though, so not sure if I want to start something quite yet. Hmmm... I may fire up Pillars of Eternity again and get at the White March content, which I've not played.
GR00T: Just finished the 100th alpha date in Huniepop,
I'm hoping you upgraded your virus scanner before hand. Who knows where those young ladies have been.

;)
GR00T: Just finished the 100th alpha date in Huniepop, so I'm done with that.
So that makes two of us in here that have now done that.

We should start a gang. :P
GR00T: Just finished the 100th alpha date in Huniepop, so I'm done with that.
tinyE: So that makes two of us in here that have now done that.

We should start a gang. :P
Or a self-help group...
GR00T: Just finished the 100th alpha date in Huniepop,
drmike: I'm hoping you upgraded your virus scanner before hand. Who knows where those young ladies have been.

;)
Oh, it wasn't like that at all. We just... talked. Yeah, that's it. Talked.

<_<
>_>
Post edited September 20, 2017 by GR00T
hurvl: dmc Devil May Cry is everything I was looking for in the Darksiders games and while it has some platforming sections and bosses that go from mildly fun to unbelievably infuriating, the combat, music and over-the-top setting and cutscenes makes up for it and keeps me playing. Will definitely check out the other games (DMC 3 and 4), though, I'm not sure how well they play on PC.
SalmanAnees: You should definitely check out DMC 3 and 4.Both are great and the opening scene in DMC 3 is probably the best opening scene ever.
Thanks for your reply! Should I play DMC 3 first? DMC 4 is currently in a Humble Bundle nice and cheap, but I can wait until DMC 3 also gets cheap.
SalmanAnees: You should definitely check out DMC 3 and 4.Both are great and the opening scene in DMC 3 is probably the best opening scene ever.
hurvl: Thanks for your reply! Should I play DMC 3 first? DMC 4 is currently in a Humble Bundle nice and cheap, but I can wait until DMC 3 also gets cheap.
DMC 3 and 4 have different stories.It doesn't matter which one you play first.You should get DMC 4 while it's cheap.
The Witcher 3 (Death March - 1st Playthrough of DLC) Blood and Wine Expansion: - Playing lots of the side quests; completed all of the Gwent related ones, Fistfighting,Wine Wars, the Tourney one and a bunch of smaller ones. Still got some(5-10) more to do til I start back on the main dlc quest again.

ALSO: Started reading the witcher books (The Last Wish) really really like it so far, feels very much like the games story and character(s), will likely buy all of them when they get on sale.

World of Warships - Bought like 50 port slots in the last sale.. I need to stop playing this game already :\

Shenzhen Solitaire - This game is so addicting, put in about 8 hours the first few days.

Resident Evil 4 - I forgot how bad(?) the controls are.. May play it some more, been years since the I played the GameCube version.
Still playing Paladin's Quest, and have now maxed out my party's magic. Chezni has all 8 spirits maxed out now.

(It is not worth leveling up Heart: Crush is garbage, and LStorm (which doesn't use Heart) is far better in every way.)

I am thinking I may try to beat the game (the final boss is ridiculous), and them maybe go on to replay Lennus 2. Or, of course, I could decide to replay Phantasy Star 3 (generation skip route).
Expansion of Victor Vran. Seems interesting.
Found myself on a Bungie/343i kick recently. Can't explain why, but who cares...

Marathon Trilogy
Really fun games, with a great story tying them all together. Though the truly maze-like levels get irritating.

Halo (Combat Evolved through Reach)
I hated these games (well, the campaign portion) when I first played them years ago for reasons I can only say are lost to time. But I've actually grown to really like these games. The characters are memorable, the art design is just amazing to look at, the gameplay had a good flow to it, and I really enjoyed the overarching plot. Plus the multiplayer is still very fun to play.

Halo 4 and 5
The gameplay works, the multiplayer still has enjoyment to it, and they look pretty good technically. Beyond that, it just feels like 343i dropped the ball. The art design was not as memorable as Bungie's work, and the stories fell flat. Particularly with Halo 5. Halo 4 had great characters and moments, which helped. But the Forerunner stuff just fell flat, and Halo 5 just wrote itself into a hole. Don't know what will come next, but it has me slightly worried.
Post edited September 24, 2017 by ljyoun